Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2008, 03:20 PM #1 of 1941
WOW character question

Hi

I was wondering if anybody could help me with the name of the nightelf in the image below?

Another question, who are the major people/characters in the world of warcraft? I don't play WOW, so I don't know much. But I've heard of Thrall and the Lich King.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!

Last edited by gaming; Dec 6, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2008, 09:26 AM #2 of 1941
The nightelf pictured there is Sylvannas. She was a nightelf ranger before Arthas (lich king) killed her and brought her back as a wraith/banshee. She broke free of his control and along with the other scourge that broke free from the Lich King's control started to call themselves the 'forsaken' which is the undead race you can play that is allied with the Horde.

As for Major people/characters, it really doesn't dwell on that so much...they don't really do a damn thing other than just sit there.
But just for the historical view of the world of warcraft, who would you consider as major characters?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft