Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Izlude
Fuck you.

Member 1761

Level 10.53

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 10:50 AM #1 of 1941
What's this about warriors being the worst of the three tanking classes in BC? You guys are out of your minds.

I've heard nothing at all about them "nerfing" sunder (how?) and with the new talent trees we'll hold aggro even better than before. Even if they were nerfing sunder with oh, I don't know, less threat per application, the new talents make it and heroic strike 9-rage skills, with them being the highest threat generation other than shield slam, which remains the same.

As for devastate being gimp, from what I've seen, it looks pretty great. I wish I knew exactly how much of a threat bonus it received per application of sunder armor, but even then, it should be another great tool for holding aggro.

With the current 1.12 talents, it takes me roughly 6 seconds to generate 10,000 threat. Exactly how does that make me worthless for holding aggro again?

How ya doing, buddy?
Izlude
Fuck you.

Member 1761

Level 10.53

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2012, 01:20 AM #2 of 1941
Looking forward to the new expansion and being a raging casual. =p

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Izlude
Fuck you.

Member 1761

Level 10.53

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2013, 03:33 PM #3 of 1941
I'll chime in and say that I'm still playing!

RealID: james.cabeen@gmail.com

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Izlude
Fuck you.

Member 1761

Level 10.53

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2013, 05:18 PM #4 of 1941
Doin' alright. Moved to CA from CT with my fiancée in June. Graduated from college. Getting married in October. How are you?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft