Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Soul Calibur II Zelda arrange

Trench
The Raven

Member 2985

Level 17.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2008, 12:09 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2008, 10:09 AM #1 of 3
Soul Calibur II Zelda arrange

Does anybody know who to credit this ridiculously good Zelda theme arrange to? It sounds like Junichi Nakatsuru's work, but I could be wrong.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Prime Blue
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1319

Level 20.41

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2008, 01:20 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2008, 07:20 PM #2 of 3
Does anybody know who to credit this ridiculously good Zelda theme arrange to? It sounds like Junichi Nakatsuru's work, but I could be wrong.
The game's staff roll says:

Music Production
Junichi Nakatsuru
Additional Music Production
Asuka Sakai

As with pretty much any game, no exact song credits. "Additional Music Production" could mean that Sakai helped Nakatsuru or that he did just some tracks, or that he did exactly the track you were asking for, as it should be classified as "additional (GameCube exclusive) music". Take the possibility you like most. ^_~

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Trench
The Raven

Member 2985

Level 17.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2008, 01:51 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2008, 11:51 AM #3 of 3
Well, Soul Calibur II's soundtrack was actually composed by Asuka Sakai, Junichi Nakatsuru, Rio Hamamoto, and Yoshihito Yano, with a song by Junichi Takagi and a song by Ryuichi Takada. Plenty of people were involved with the music, so it's kind of hard to just arbitrarily pick one to credit.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Soul Calibur II Zelda arrange