Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: in your opinion, what percentage of the male population are pedophiles (attracted to
0% 0 0%
reddit% 3 0.03%
100% 0 0%
don't know 1 0.01%
thank god Pang banned this guy before it was too late 9,002 99.96%
Voters: 9006. You may not vote on this poll

[General Discussion] society's perception of female pedophiles

InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:33 AM #1 of 5
society's perception of female pedophiles

Poll: in your opinion, what percentage of the male population are pedophiles (attracted to girls under 16 years of age)

let's think of male pedophiles. what comes to our mind? obvious things include "KILL HIM!" "HANG HIM!" "DISGUSTING SCUM" "ETC!"

now let's think of female pedophiles. what comes to our mind? to quote south park: "niiiiiiiiccceeee" or "no response"

this phenomenon is reflected in the legal system: male pedophiles are given no sympathy and locked up for 200 years. female pedophiles are given sympathy by the public (she made a little mistake) and locked up for 1 night.

what is your opinion on this phenomenon?

is this phenomenon justified?

are adult male/young girl relations inherently different from adult female/young boy relationships?

for example, are young girls less mature than young boys?
are young boys more likely to defend adult females than young females defending adult males?
does society take the young boy's claim that he was a williing participant while doubting the young girl's claim?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by InvestmentBankr; Dec 2, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 03:39 PM Local time: Dec 2, 2012, 09:39 PM 3 1 #2 of 5
I don't know why but I find writing paedophile as pedophile the single most annoying Americanism there is, even worse than the way you weirdos say Aluminium.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 03:50 PM #3 of 5
LMAO, leaving it to pang. He banned this kiddie fucker. Nice going! :PROPS: And yes... I'm terribly late.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:01 PM #4 of 5
What a stupid person.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:18 PM #5 of 5
Yes. He was, but that thread he made... made him memorable enough not to be banned then I suppose. I am still confused why he wasn't banned still until yesterday lol. I thought the mods back then kept him around for amusement.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Philia; Dec 2, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > [General Discussion] society's perception of female pedophiles