Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Here's mine, now show me yours

Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:35 AM Local time: Oct 25, 2010, 03:35 PM #1 of 3
Here's mine, now show me yours

It's getting to be that time of year. So, after brutally decimating your pumpkinheads and burning their skin by lighting candles inside their skulls, what do you do with the flesh?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:57 AM Local time: Oct 25, 2010, 10:57 AM #2 of 3
Post murderized pumpkin

I don't do a thing with the flesh but I do gather up the seeds from the stringy stuff and wash em up. Then you just lightly salt them and bake on a cookie sheet until they're slightly crunchy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 26, 2010, 06:59 PM Local time: Oct 26, 2010, 11:59 PM #3 of 3
Never thought about using the seeds before, whacked them in the oven for a bit tonight after decimating the pumpkin and they were bloody gorgeous! I also made a pumpkin risotto just so that I used up enough flesh for it to fit in my fridge. Going to make pumpkin soup tomorrow, possibly pumpkin pie also since I've never used it for sweet recipes before. I've carved the bastard as well but I haven't got any tealights at the moment so it's not very well-defined.

EDIT: Okay, here's Jack:

I made pumpkin soup with some of the flesh yesterday; I'm very much an intuitive cook at the moment so just fried up a large onion in a knob of butter for 15 minutes, then kept adding pumpkin flesh until the quantities looked right, added cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and black pepper and then put a lid on the saucepan and cooked for about half an hour. Then I added some vegetable stock, simmered off a little for about 10 minutes and just blended it all.

I made pumpkin pie today:

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Here's mine, now show me yours