Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

flyff ost

Snowdjinn
Wark!

Member 4051

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2006, 06:49 PM Local time: Dec 31, 2006, 04:49 PM #1 of 2
flyff ost

If any of you have ever herd of the free MMORPG "rose look-a-like" you might find one or two good songs on there due to the fact that Sound TeMP are the composers, also known for the ledgendary Ragnarok Online ost, and Seal online.

my favorites are Dungeon , and flying

Jam it back in, in the dark.
MattTheUmbreon
Umbreon

Member 17891

Level 1.60

Jan 2007

Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:52 PM #2 of 2
=) *nodnod* I play FLYFF, and it's a great game! I especially like the song for Sainte Morning and the extended song when you fly on your board/broom. The third battle song--when you fight in Darkon, is another great tune as well. It's great to find another fellow FLYFF fan here somewhere! =)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
My life is that candle... Forever, I'm going to let it burn...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > flyff ost