Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Burgertime World Tour

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2011, 05:05 PM #1 of 2
Burgertime World Tour

BurgerTime World Tour

Being released on the PSN and Xbox live as well as WiiWare, a remake of BurgerTime. Peter Pepper is back for more Burger making goodness while being chased by evil meats and veggies.

I dunno, I enjoyed the Pac-Man Championship Edition game. I might give this a whirl since I loved Burgertime in the arcade and NES.

Enjoying this trend of remaking old school games. I hope Elevator Action is next.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by dagget; May 21, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old May 26, 2011, 05:20 AM Local time: May 26, 2011, 08:20 PM #2 of 2
Why is the chef so skinny? What the hell is this.

It's an outrage.

That's what it is.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Burgertime World Tour