Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[News] Chris Hülsbeck in Concert

Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2008, 09:48 PM #1 of 69
Posted up the first English interview about this concert yesterday here. Coincides nicely with the CD announcement and includes some very interesting details.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2008, 01:38 PM #2 of 69
I'm really excited about what Thomas will be doing with the WDR next as well!

Although I won't be attending the concert myself, I can't wait to hear Valtonen's arrangements and orchestrations on the CD. It's a rare privilege to hear all original and high quality arrangements on a game concert.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2008, 08:05 AM #3 of 69
More fantastic news here:

Live Radio Broadcast for Symphonic Shades - Huelsbeck in Concert

It's wonderful this will be live plus very impressive that it is reaching such a large audience. With the impressive arrangements, this will really help to increase appreciation for VGM.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 10:02 AM #4 of 69
Some fantastic insight from Jonne Valtonen here. I really love what he says about each of the arrangements he discusses. There's also an interview with Takenobu Mitsuyoshi at the bottom. Look out for Yuzo Koshiro and Arnie Roth soon.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2008, 02:26 PM #5 of 69
Yeah, the second half has just started. I've been really impressed so far. The intermission was interesting too with the fragments of English interviews plus the use of Drammatica. Can't wait for the CD.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2008, 03:00 PM #6 of 69
Seeing Rony Barrak live is just an awesome experience. Those people in Cologne must have amazed. I've really enjoyed everything on the second half so far. Was that a theremin on Shades?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Mr. X
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1902

Level 21.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2008, 03:05 PM #7 of 69
The apocalypse has arrived by the sounds of this introduction. This piano concertino is going to be awesome.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [News] Chris Hülsbeck in Concert