Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Shen's Art (The sequel)
Closed Thread

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 07:05 AM #1 of 2
Shen's Art (The sequel)

So here I am again
A few years ago I made maybe two art threads but were unfortunately deleted because of the many crashes we've had. I was probably around 16 or 17 when I made my first art thread and it had some nice comments and criticisms and thus allowing me to improve a bit and people had actually noticed my improvements while I myself didn't notice much.
Many of those people are gone now because GFF sucked the life out of them but it is time to keep moving on.
I've studied on different new mediums unlike my incredibly old dbz art (I'm so ashamed ;_; ) that I was known for because of my extreme shading. I've had time to draw and get somewhat better but not to the level I wanted to be at this point. I just don't feel like I improved much from those many years ago.

So to Start off I'll show off some photo's I took for my class project. Yes I take photography now.
It was a theme based project and I decided to risk a jumping by going out at night. Good thing everyone was asleep at the time though, it was 5am -_-

The first three are the ones my class voted on as being their favorites.
Spoiler:

I caught an immense camera shake here when trying to shoot the moon. The shutter speed was incredibly slow and somehow came out with this. Someone thought I was lucky enough to catch a shooting star ^^

I took this one from a very dirty window inside my house and got nice horror effect. Especially because of the tree's looking all dead.

This one brought a big discussion because of the ray of light. Seemed to be the fav of a alot of people.

My teachers personal fav cause it reminded him of some horror thing o_0

This one I thing deserved a little more recognition because there were so many cars passing by that it created a nice effect.

Those are some of the few and probably more clearer ones that came out nicely in the dark.

I'll post some more later and possibly drawing and whatnot but I don't have a quality scanner anymore, I'll just take pictures :/

Edit: If you have a Flickr.com account take a look at my page and leave a comment. Its for extra credit since my test didn't go so well ~_~
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71127090@N00/

Most amazing jew boots

New Record!

Last edited by Shenlon; Jun 15, 2007 at 04:47 PM.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 11:06 AM #2 of 2
Found some old scans of old drawing.
These are all atleast older than 5 years, I don't have a specific date.
some chick in back of a cd album
Elly
Sable (definitly older than 7 years)

This one is a shadow of the colossus wallpaper i was working on
sotc

How ya doing, buddy?

New Record!
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Shen's Art (The sequel)