Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Maverick Hunter EVA (A short Flash movie)

Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 04:09 AM Local time: Oct 27, 2006, 02:09 AM #1 of 3
Maverick Hunter EVA (A short Flash movie)

It's a 30 second Flash movie I made in 3 days. I got pretty sloppy making the last 2 scenes, but I don't care. I only made this because I was bored. In fact, I wasn't making a serious attempt at making this movie. I was going to leave it black and white, but I decided today to color it. Ehh, I'l probably fix it later.

Basically, this movie mimics the intro movie from the PSX version of Megaman X3. When I say intro movie, I mean the one that plays before the intro level, not the movie that plays before the title screen.

http://www.geocities.com/lizardcgall...unter-eva.html

Oh yeah, EVA gets onto the helicopter by driving the Ride-Chaser up some ramp and it propels her really high. Sadly, I didn't add that scene in.

BTW, if you get that stupid error about the bandwidth running out, check back later.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Lizardcommando; Oct 27, 2006 at 04:17 AM.
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 02:27 PM Local time: Oct 27, 2006, 12:27 PM #2 of 3
That was pretty neat. One thing I would suggest is for the woman to crouch more when she lands. She looks unnatural. She would want to absorb the shock with her knees, so have them bend more.

Check out Bitey Castle for some fantastic Flash animation and even some tutorials. The guy is a former Disney animator and is doing some fantastic stuff. You can probably learn a few tricks from him.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 02:42 PM Local time: Oct 27, 2006, 12:42 PM #3 of 3
Ah, Bitey's Castle. I remember watching that one movie that was like a chase sequence or something. I don't remember the name of it, but it had some upbeat music playing. Good stuff.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Maverick Hunter EVA (A short Flash movie)