Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Query about task in Photoshop? ^^

Erocental
Syklis Green

Member 2650

Level 7.34

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 10:54 AM Local time: Oct 30, 2006, 03:54 PM #1 of 3
Query about task in Photoshop? ^^

Hi!

Hope this is the right thread, hehe! I have a black and white picture of a cat and wish to be able to do 2 things with it, and was wondering if these things are possible in CS2?

1. Some parts of the fur are black and some are white. Can I make the whole fur black? [Bear in mind the eyes are coloured already]

2. Is it possible to add like some kind of coloured stripes? Kinda like... maybe using some layer or something but I just need these certain areas not black (say, for example, orange, LOL) but I don't wanna just paint over it I need the fur still showing if you get me?

Thanks for any help I can get!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
rollstorm
Looking For My Night Bright Knight

Member 8680

Level 2.62

Jun 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 07:44 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2006, 08:44 AM #2 of 3
yes you can.do you know the mask seletion tool?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
wainting autumn leaves in summer
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 02:27 PM Local time: Nov 8, 2006, 09:27 AM #3 of 3
ooh that is actualy quite easy all you have to do is select the area you want to be one color and go to hue/saturation. then just work with it until you get the look you want. also for th highlights ,which are fun to do, i usualy use the paint brush on a new layer over the area you want to highlight and paint the strips any light color you want. to make them look more like hair streak use the faded eraser and clean up the eges to make them more pointy. Then change the opasity or play with the layer blending options. I usualy get a good look from overlay. There are other ways but this works for me.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Query about task in Photoshop? ^^