Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What do guys notice in a girl?

=+Yuni+=
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Member 14890

Level 7.40

Nov 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 11:50 AM #1 of 116
I agree with thinking that how you dress is a big part of attraction. I don't want to be talking or approaching someone who looks like crap. Looks play more of a part in things than people want to admit. I swear when I ask people what they look for in the opposite sex they always say things like good personality, but how are you supposed to know if that person has a good personality right off the bat anyway.

You're definitely more likely to approach a person who looks good as opposed to looking crappy. I know it sounds mean, but I hardly meander my way to people who just do not look good. Granted that I hardly pull myself together to make myself look smashing anyway XD. I just about never put on makeup, and I tend to just throw on the t-shirt that's on the top of the pile each day. Hypocrite anyone? XP

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > What do guys notice in a girl?