Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Encoding Problems

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2009, 05:18 PM #1 of 2
Encoding Problems

I am trying to encode some .avi files to burn onto a dvd-r disc. Its been a while since I tried any of this stuff but I seem to be running into some problems.

I am using TMPEnc to encode much like I did when I did it with CD-rs. However, my movie files are not carrying over their audio. I selected the .avi file and it shows it using it for audio and video but it doesnt work when its done encoding. I even checked source range and there is no audio bars moving as I move through it. Audio works fine when I open the .avi files in WMP though. Do I need to get some kind of codec or change settings?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
DeLorean
1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

Member 133

Level 28.95

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2009, 08:32 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2009, 07:32 PM #2 of 2
I'd first try another DVD burning program. I'd recommend InfraRecorder. It's free and light-weight, and has an option on the main menu for burning DVD Video discs.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Encoding Problems