Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pimp My Snack

PsychoJosh
Banned

Member 1511

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 03:03 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 02:03 AM #1 of 16
Pimp My Snack

http://www.pimpmysnack.com/

This site is dedicated to super awesome culinary projects, most of which are making incredible giant-sized versions of confections that you'll find at any corner store (my favorite so far is the Reese's Mothership), but it's also home to many other insane snack food experiments; it's not just chocolate, big hot dogs and fried eggs and other stuff are all there as well, but still, its true talent lies in the creation of macro-sweets. It also includes recipes and directions on how to make your own.

Good lord, I'd hit that...

Most amazing jew boots
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 05:35 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 02:35 AM #2 of 16
Here's what he'd hit for the curious.

The comic effect of giant food spikes when accompanied with people attempting to eat it. Otherwise, it's pretty, "huh, well how 'bout that."

There's nowhere I can't reach.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 09:46 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 08:46 AM #3 of 16
Looking at the pictures, I see someone having a 'OMG THEY'RE HUEG LIEK XBOX!' kinda moment, but I couldn't see anyone actually wanting to eat them (at least I wouldn't want to, anyway). They just don't really look too good. I guess bigger isn't always beter.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 01:46 PM #4 of 16
Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki
Here's what he'd hit for the curious.

OMFG! The most awesome, biggest, worship-worthy sandwich cookie I have EVER seen (*dies*).

Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
Looking at the pictures, I see someone having a 'OMG THEY'RE HUEG LIEK XBOX!' kinda moment, but I couldn't see anyone actually wanting to eat them (at least I wouldn't want to, anyway). They just don't really look too good. I guess bigger isn't always beter.
I can see what you mean. Especially with this Milky Way picture. Warning, it looks like a byproduct:

Spoiler:

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 01:08 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 10:08 PM #5 of 16
That Oreo and the Doritos chips were the only replicas that I thought were appealing. The other snacks looked too artificial.

I was speaking idiomatically.
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 03:09 AM Local time: May 12, 2006, 01:09 AM #6 of 16
Somehow I'm thinking everything would taste absolutely awful.

If I wanted to die a slow painful and early death to cardiovascular disease and obesity, I'd rather savor many tiny foods rather than attempt to consume a giant disgusting one.

Big food, how hi-larious.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
xiaowei
Bear Leisure

Member 792

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 11:18 AM #7 of 16
It'd be a cool party favor or center for sure. I'm sure people would get a kick out of it and be enjoying the fact they're eating an oreo the size of their torso.

FELIPE NO
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 01:56 PM Local time: May 12, 2006, 11:56 AM #8 of 16
Yeah, I remember my one friend's mom would bake this GIANT chocolate chip cookie to serve as a birthday treat instead of just making a whole lot of little cookies. It wasn't anything super-special tasting, but the way she presented it made it really cool.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 03:47 PM Local time: May 12, 2006, 01:47 PM #9 of 16
Originally Posted by NERD-1
Yeah, I remember my one friend's mom would bake this GIANT chocolate chip cookie to serve as a birthday treat instead of just making a whole lot of little cookies. It wasn't anything super-special tasting, but the way she presented it made it really cool.
You can also buy those cookie cakes at Mrs. Fields which are located in pretty much every mall in the US. And to tell you the truth I honestly like the taste of the big cookies better. They are always sort of more chewy or less done tasting because they try to bake it evenly but its so big that it never really works out that well. The novalty of eatting large food is just that, a novalty nothing more. I'm sure the food that comes from pimp my snack might not taste as good as the real deal, but it's something different and new, that's got to be worth something. I'm all for HUEG food. BRING IT ON!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 08:56 PM Local time: May 12, 2006, 06:56 PM #10 of 16
Reminds me of this resturant in California called BJs. They have a desert called a pizookie, which is a freshly baked cookie straight out of the oven with globs of ice cream on top.

If you had a party at BJs, you'd order the giant pizookie which was 6 flavors and gallons of ice cream on top. The center would always be slightly underdone, so it'd be the best part, where you'd mix semi-raw hot cookie dough with melting ice cream.

That's awesome big food.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
pompadork
-

Member 2277

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 09:27 PM #11 of 16
I wish they'd include the nutrition information for me to laugh at.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 09:33 PM Local time: May 12, 2006, 06:33 PM #12 of 16
They do on a lot of them, Pom.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 12:07 AM #13 of 16
Originally Posted by xiaowei
It'd be a cool party favor or center for sure. I'm sure people would get a kick out of it and be enjoying the fact they're eating an oreo the size of their torso.
Or the size that it would soon be if they ate the whole thing .

Most amazing jew boots

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 12:35 AM Local time: May 13, 2006, 12:35 AM #14 of 16
It's a good idea, but most if not all look absolutely revolting to me. But it seems like a fun project to do if you just feel like burning cash.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DJ Gear
Iron Chef

Member 6267

Level 7.34

May 2006

Old May 15, 2006, 02:20 AM #15 of 16
Instead of making them huge, they should have added Smarties hubcaps and 1/2 Oreo spoilers to chocolate bars. That'd be hardcore.

FELIPE NO
TrinityJayOne
It's just not christmas without the fur

Member 1671

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 06:23 AM Local time: May 20, 2006, 10:23 PM #16 of 16
Originally Posted by kat
The center would always be slightly underdone, so it'd be the best part, where you'd mix semi-raw hot cookie dough with melting ice cream.

That's awesome big food.
Tomorrow I'm going out and buying a heap of chocolate chip cookie dough and ice cream, then I'm going to do that. I'm thinking the vanilla Oreos ice cream, that stuff is crack in a tub.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Pimp My Snack