Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Thoughts on racism

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2006, 10:58 PM #176 of 215
Wesker, why do you hate black people?

It's because they're hung, isn't it?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Wesker
Darn you to heck!

Member 1325

Level 11.78

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2006, 12:17 PM #177 of 215
Originally Posted by Interrobang
Christ, you're dense.

People are currently talking about the French. The current conversation is about the French. You understand, yes? It does not matter what the topic has started as. People have been talking about the French and their place in history textbooks since post 155. Therefore, it is dumb for you to barge in at Post 210 and whine about Black History Month. It has nothing to do with the current conversation, you idiot. Your weaksauce attempt at connecting ignored French with PC history does not suffice.
The tals was not about the french..it was about the role of the french in American history, and the overall teaching of accurate American history. It had nothing to do with, as you so adroitly put it "how bad the french stink".
So, Mr. French expert, maybe you wouldn't mind telling us how our allies the French fought against the U.S. in WWII, since it relates to French/American history. You, it seems are quite the victim of PC history teaching sinvce you seems to have little knowledge of actual histroy. So please..educate us with your great knowledge.

And I don't hate black people...Sepia people, yeah, they're nasty, and those burnt umber people suck, but black people are just fine.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Wesker; Jun 21, 2006 at 12:19 PM.
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2006, 04:41 PM Local time: Jun 21, 2006, 03:41 PM #178 of 215
yea, the tragedy that is wesker

Asking me to prove my knowledge about Vichy France is a pretty keen distraction from the fact that you have no tact.

How ya doing, buddy?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2006, 09:57 PM #179 of 215
Originally Posted by Wesker
And I don't hate black people...Sepia people, yeah, they're nasty, and those burnt umber people suck, but black people are just fine.
So you hate indians and mulattos.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Watts
"Thieves, Robbers, Politicians!"

Member 639

Level 21.12

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 03:06 AM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 01:06 AM #180 of 215
Originally Posted by kapsi
French is not a race. Shocking I know.
Neither is "White". "White" is a social-economic class. How else can it be explained that the Irish and Italians immigrants were originally not considered "White" in the US? Everyone here no matter their ethnic origins would classify Irish and Italian as being "White". So they eventually gained admission into the country club.

People in this thread are essentially debating the disparity of class/gender issues.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wesker
Darn you to heck!

Member 1325

Level 11.78

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 12:41 PM #181 of 215
Why is this not caled a "hate crime?"

http://www.foxnews.com/foxfriends/

Go to the "Vicious beating" video...

A black beats the crap out of a white for no reason..its no big deal. If it was the other way around..and lets be honest here..the so called community activists would be screaming hate crime at the top of their lungs.

Incidents like this are what prompt more racism.

How ya doing, buddy?
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 12:56 PM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 11:56 AM #182 of 215
OK, why are you calling this a hate crime? A guy on one team hits a guy on the other team. That's not motivated by race. And no one would say it was a hate crime if the white kid hit the black kid, either.

Incidents like this only prompt racism because people like you tie racism into them.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Wesker
Darn you to heck!

Member 1325

Level 11.78

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 03:00 PM #183 of 215
I don't believe that it's a hate crime, but you're wrong about things being turned around if the white kid hit the black kid. Just look at the news and you'll see that almost anytime there is white on black crime its labeled a hate crime. There's a double standard as to when the term "hate crime" is applied.

How about the most infamous non-hate crime, the Wichita massacre, where the defendants admitted they abused the victims because of race, but it is not a hate crime of course becuase it was black on white

http://www.wichita-massacre.com/

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Wesker; Jun 23, 2006 at 03:03 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Thoughts on racism