Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2013, 09:16 PM #1 of 47
Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT

So, Breaking Bad exists. I would like to talk about it. Would you like to talk about it?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2013, 09:36 PM #2 of 47
I kindly invite you to eat my dookie, instead.

How ya doing, buddy?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2013, 11:27 PM #3 of 47
Yeah. The final (half) season just started tonight.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2013, 09:32 PM #4 of 47
Man, this fucking show.

Intro to this week's episode, & theorizing on the end of the series:
Was I the only person who was all depressed at the start of this week's episode, when he visits his (now ruined) home? Maybe I'm just sentimental that way, but holy shit it was agonizing to see him walk through what was once the base of everything good in his life, and is now utterly alien and left to decay.

then he gets the ricin like whaaaaa

As for the way the series ends, it can only end in tragedy. I mean, in the intro for this episode, it's like 6 months in the future. He has legit artillery in his trunk, and a bunch of poison... the only reason I can think of for him to have such deadly and ostentatious weaponry, is because he's going to murder a whole lot of people and not expect to get out of it.

The only reason I can think of for him to do something like that, is because his family is now dead.

I don't like Lydia, she's a loose cannon. My bet is that she'll get his family killed - well I mean he gets his family killed on account of the fact that he's a drug kingpin, but you know what I mean. I don't know about Hank, though. I found it really interesting that in season 4, Walt is shitting his pants on account of Gus having his number; all trying to get his family to disappear etc. Hank has his number now and Walt's all like "come at me bro", it doesn't seem like he has any interest in disappearing his family now (even though now is a really good time to get out of Dodge, what with all that money and shit).

Most amazing jew boots
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2013, 07:54 PM #5 of 47
Spoiler:
Really? I thought it was (quietly) off the fuckin' hook in the last few weeks. Like, in this past episode:

at 30 minutes in, Marie is telling Walt to kill himself.
At 40 minutes in, Hank's career is over.
At 50 minutes in, Jesse was out.
At 55 minutes in, Jessie was pulled back in. Also, about to Heisenberg the fuck out of Walt's house.

I have a few theories, but my bet is that the body count's gonna start rising next Sunday.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2013, 07:00 PM #6 of 47
So, spoilers:

Spoiler:
Poor Gomie

Poor Hank, you were a jock and a pig and all but you didn't need to die

JESUS CHRIST JESSE

actual things said ITS:

So, that knife fight could've gone way worse (and way more predictable) than it did. I'm glad nobody got accidentally stabbed to death.

Couldn't help but notice the purple orchid in Skylar's office. And on her sleeves, too. THE COLORS

Hank, seriously, should have called in the cavalry. He knew Walt was dangerous, even when everybody else didn't; even if he wasn't expecting fucking Nazis, he should've been expecting some bad shit. Wait, he should've been expecting Nazis, Jesse knew about them. JESUS HANK

And, oh my god Jesse, that last shot of him in the meth lab with Todd suiting up in the background felt like such a violation, like on top of the whole called-in-a-hit, Jane, and torture thing.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2013, 07:39 PM #7 of 47
So I was thinking today about how fucked up it would be if this past episode was the last one. I mean, like if that was the planned last episode, if that's just how it ends.

Kinda D:<.

FELIPE NO
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2013, 10:27 PM #8 of 47
For the episode before last's:
I keep thinking about it, and like, Hank knew he was walking into trouble by setting up Walt like that; that's why he brought Gomie. He also knew Walt was on speaking terms with a gang of nazis, AND he knew he had Walt dead to rights.

dude should've called in some cavalry to back him up. If he did that, maybe he'd still be alive now.

I've been thinking about that ever since Walt Jr all flipping out on his dad. Dude, first of all, Hank's a grown-ass man, he knew what he was doing; and also, we all know you're just overcompensating for the fact that you were a huge spoiled snotmuffin to your (now sainted) mom when she was trying to get separated, and I bet you didn't even apologize to her neither

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2013, 08:21 PM #9 of 47
I'm watching the Breaking Bad marathon right now; there were a bunch of episodes in the middle of the series that I missed.

Man, this fucking show makes something as absurd as a mid-air plane collision over Walt's house compelling and dramatic.

oh my god and now the Cousins stole some clothes off the clothesline of a family who's all watching them and then they take off their sunglasses in sync

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2013, 08:08 PM #10 of 47
Spoiler:
I couldn't be happier tbh. Lydia was killed, Todd was killed; hell, I thought Jesse wasn't gonna make it but he flew out of there laughing like whoa. Fantastic.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT