Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2013, 11:46 PM Local time: Aug 12, 2013, 10:46 PM #1 of 47
Thanks for the head up. I knew that the rest of the season was supposed to start in August but I didn't know when exactly. I'm looking forward to some discussion and theories on this fantastic series.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2013, 09:55 PM Local time: Aug 27, 2013, 08:55 PM #2 of 47
I seriously nearly bit through my own finger during the last 15 minutes. This show sure knows how to do TENSE.
Ditto on that.

My thoughts on the most recent episode:

Spoiler:
I for one, cannot believe that the ricin cigarrette sublot is still going, I just don't buy it anymore and I believe Jesse should have buried those feelings by now.

Apart from that, the episode was thrilling I couldn't keep belive my eyes as the confession progressed, and before that the restaurant scene was top notch, Hank's character owned it.

I really pictured Jesse in Alaska, somehow seemed plausible but well, you know, his actions are paving the way to complete madness on the next episodes.

Mucho excited.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2013, 06:10 PM Local time: Sep 23, 2013, 05:10 PM 1 #3 of 47
My thoughts:

Spoiler:
I really liked this episode, for me it's tied with Ozymandias. I loved seeing Walt in such an opposite setting. I do wonder though, do you guys think they are going to find Hank's body? I think it's a bit unnecessary as it would take away time for other plot points, but I kinda want to see a resolution for Marie, as much as I hate her.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT