Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2013, 12:01 AM #1 of 47
You say that like exploding turtles aren't a good enough reason to watch a show.

Plus, his crime-doing only stopped being a secret to his wife.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2013, 06:20 PM #2 of 47
Ha, I knew I'd heard that poem recently, but I forgot that it was from Bryan Cranston reading it. I'm still hoping for a dramatic twist that reveals the ending written by Dean Norris (Hank) to be true.

As for this episode:
Hank and Gomez were obviously going to die, but Jesse becoming a slave cook? That is dark. I feel sorry for Gomez's actor though. It feels like such a disservice to kill someone who's been around since the beginning between episodes.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2013, 12:04 AM #3 of 47
Man, this fucking show makes something as absurd as a mid-air plane collision over Walt's house compelling and dramatic.
The scene where Walt attempts to convince a high school assembly that the plane crash really wasn't that bad is still one of my favorite moments in the series.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2013, 10:57 AM #4 of 47
Spoiler:
The finale really hit everything it needed to both in terms of loose ends and Walt finally admitting to his mistakes. I was a little worried going in that they would leave it as an open ending like so many other big series finales, so it was refreshing to get a proper ending.

Jesse strangling the hell out of Todd reminded me so much of Walt having to strangle that dealer back in season 1. I'm curious if that was intentional.

It was great seeing Badger and Skinny Pete again, but I have to wonder how Walt contacted them. He could barely remember their names even when they worked for him.

I love that they gave such importance to Walt taking off the watch Jesse gave him when it was really just to prevent a continuity error in the diner scene. I hadn't even noticed he was still wearing it. I always preferred the calculator watch he wore at the beginning of the series anyway since I wore that exact watch back in elementary school.

Jesse's ending seemed to lead directly into Need For Speed, so I'm going to regard that as canon.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Breaking Bad: HOLY SHIT WALT