Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Entering US with nuclear bomb is no problem

loyalist
Carob Nut

Member 1217

Level 6.05

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 07:38 AM #26 of 30
The reality is that the United States is a rather large landmass surrounded by a multiplicity of potential entry points and methods. It is impossible to stop terrorists from importing dangerous materials and/or personnel into the country entirely, and all it ever takes is one small team to cause untold havoc. This demonstrates that the need for a more comprehensiove approach to security, namely co-ordination with allies (as opposed to attempts of dominating allies), effective tartgeting of terrorists through more than just military means, and the creation of a stable global environment are going to be what stops terrorists.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
tenjouten
Shadow of Time

Member 1918

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 05:02 PM #27 of 30
:sigh: so what, after Iran's done making a nuclear weapon in a couple of years or so, there's coincidentally going to be a nuclear explosion in the U.S.?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
War without honor is nothing but massacre
loyalist
Carob Nut

Member 1217

Level 6.05

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 12:13 PM #28 of 30
I didn't say that at all, I was tryign to convey that simply focusing on physical border security is bad if you're trying to imporve border security.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Firefly
Shadow Company

Member 720

Level 20.05

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 12:29 AM #29 of 30
Question: what stops people from bringing stuff across the border through the proverbial back country? Both terrestrial border are rather long, now that you think about it...

I was speaking idiomatically.
lordjames
Carob Nut

Member 1690

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 01:57 AM #30 of 30
I don't think coordinating with allies is going to solve the problem as much as some would think. From what I hear, there hasn't been a breakdown in border cooperation with the Canadian government, and the border problem with Mexico is being addressed in Congress. Even then, the fact that a team of white, highly trained security agents managed to bring radioactive materials into the country isn't that big of deal, but if the radioactive sensors aren't working, then we have a problem with our technology and should correct that, rather than jump to the conclusion that we're all on the cusp of certain death.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Entering US with nuclear bomb is no problem