Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My Graphics

Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 05:27 PM #1 of 4
My Graphics

Yeah, I make sigs with Photoshop. I have two years of experience, although I've taken quite a few breaks during that time. I'm an abstract fan, but I'm trying to lean towards vectors. Anyway, check these out.

- Something new; it sucks, I know.
- Didn't put much effort, I didn't know whatelse I could have done.
- My personal favorite..
- First attempt at something new, I tried to make an "IN YOUR FACE." type of feel to it..
- ...Something random.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Spyer
Yeeeaaaa.

Member 548

Level 18.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 06:31 PM #2 of 4
Hey, thats some pretty nice stuff you got going there. I like the backgrounds you use too. Very nicely done.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kanji
"Well, hello there, sugar tits."

Member 567

Level 16.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 08:13 PM Local time: Mar 19, 2006, 07:13 PM #3 of 4
Not bad at all. Your backgrounds look especially cool. My favorite of those banners would probably be the small Shino one (second from the top). Guess I'm a sucker for that explosive style involving sprites. :0

Mostly good, but I find that the text in most of your banners doesn't fit all that well. It's definitely not bad, but could be improved methinks. Simply choosing a more fitting font for some of these works could probably help. Dafont.com is a good place to check out, if you're not already aware of it.

How ya doing, buddy?
Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 09:43 PM #4 of 4
Yeah, I usually have an issue with texts. I'm trying to fix up on it, like, work on my text placements, effects, you know, just to spice it up. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > My Graphics