Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Vida Eterna's Thread

Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:14 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 12:14 AM #1 of 11
Vida Eterna's Thread

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted here but I figured that since the board seems to have restarted, I may aswell make a fresh start. I doubt anyone remembers me but hey, figured I'd start a thread for old times sake.

It's good to see some faces are still around, Im curious to see how things are here since I last really checked it out, when there was alot of drama etc.

Not really sure what else to say, I've been doing some webcomics etc for my website - www.kayvaun.com and figured I'd post them out. Ive also been doing some portraits.

The website's gonna have a section for all my other artwork which I feel is worth putting up (not a whole lot really!)

Here are some of the comics, more can be found on the site! sign the guestbook if you want

How ya doing, buddy?
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 09:27 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 07:27 PM #2 of 11
Hey dude, welcome back, its been a while. O.o So how is college? (Personally I think you can definitly make better looking comic then this. >.> Maybe you can do it the way you do your portraits? )

There's nowhere I can't reach.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
ava lilly
not a lily

Member 307

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 09:38 PM #3 of 11
where's Moody Mondays at? WHERE I SAY.

nice to see you back. almost has a reminscence of old times. which hopefully won't come back, because now that I think about it this place was pretty rank with spam back then :'D

I'm still debating on whether to start a new thread or not. one of these days...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 07:23 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 12:23 PM #4 of 11
Originally Posted by magi
Hey dude, welcome back, its been a while. O.o So how is college? (Personally I think you can definitly make better looking comic then this. >.> Maybe you can do it the way you do your portraits? )
Hey thanks man. College is good, that's me just finished my third year now. Scary to think only a year to go til I leave - it feels like yesterday I was posting on here about how nervous I was about starting!

I know the quality of the comic is shit - it's not really supposed to look great just supposed to be rough and quick to get the story across I guess. I'm too impatient with them to spend anymore than an hour or so working on them! I will post up some more decent stuff soon though!

Originally Posted by ava lilly
where's Moody Mondays at? WHERE I SAY.

nice to see you back. almost has a reminscence of old times. which hopefully won't come back, because now that I think about it this place was pretty rank with spam back then :'D

I'm still debating on whether to start a new thread or not. one of these days...
Moody Mondays is on the site! Along with many more!:biggrin: CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE *PROMOTE PROMOTE*

*makes self vomit*

You know what though? We were at our happiest when we were spam-whores. Were we really doing anyone that much harm? I say bring it on!

And yeah you should make a thread, we should get in touch with our roots again, become the TCC members that everyone hates again, those were good times :'D... or wait was that just me?^_^;

Seriously though, DO IT!

Most amazing jew boots
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 07:28 AM #5 of 11
*rofl* I love this stuff!! I want more!!

keep the good work ^^

I was speaking idiomatically.
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:17 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 11:17 PM #6 of 11
holy fuck. I remember you. sup. welcome back.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 04:25 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 09:25 PM #7 of 11
Inhert - Hey thanks very much buddy - check back at the site often I try to update the comics weekly and have a back catalogue so may do so more frequently!

vemp - Hey vemp, interesting to see people remember me! I'm doing good, hows it going?

Ok going to post a couple of blasts from the past I think just to get the ball rolling!

FELIPE NO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1fullsizedil.jpg (131.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg bahmehmoh.jpg (38.2 KB, 14 views)
Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:25 PM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 05:25 PM #8 of 11
Next comic is up on the site. Here is a bonus one that I can't post on the site because it may cause a few "issues" with the staff at university, who will be looking at my website

Also, you can comment on the comics individually and check out the rest of the board at the Angsty Bastard Boards I threw together if you fancy!

www.kayvaun.com/angstybastard

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comic8.jpg (122.7 KB, 10 views)
immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:16 PM #9 of 11
omg WHY ? I dont think those people exists right? Cuz thats a 50 DKP MINUS right there.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ava lilly
not a lily

Member 307

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:49 PM #10 of 11
ah the truth of it all. it doesn't hurt to go out of your comfort zone and try something else, but people are allowed to do their own thing as well. I hate narrow minded teachers. ;_;

the blasts from the past are certainly that! I remember you posting those ages ago. I have to wonder, do you have any semblance of motivation to go back and correct the mistakes you see more clearly now that you're more experienced? I only ask this because the water around her arm still bugs me haha. FIX IT BITCH. I kid.

post something recennnnt, that I have not seen. that none of us have seen! DO IT DO IT NOW! =D

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 08:33 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 01:33 PM #11 of 11
Oh bah, BAH I SAY. I'm working on it. The trouble is, I don't have anything new really. Everything that I do is god damn uni work, and for some reason I don't think that's worth showing.

I am halfway done something that I want to finish though, so hopefully that'll be up soon. I think I've done about 5 consecutive pieces that I just stopped doing halfway through. Which is wearing

And who you callin bitch? Gutter-slut!:lolsign: (Always wanted to use that- that's some fucked up shiat)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Vida Eterna's Thread