Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kerry and his "botched joke"

Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:06 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 03:06 AM #1 of 71
Originally Posted by Aramaethe
Honestly, i don't care about your degrees, I'm working on mine. That doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make me think any better of you because you are involved in politics. Doesn't the candidate have to agree to someone's support as far as ads and promos go?
You don't have to, but, uh, generally people don't like being dismissed out of hand, especially by someone who has admitted he has no interest in actually debating anything in the debate forum.

(...)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:11 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 03:11 AM #2 of 71
Originally Posted by Aramaethe
Oh no, I'm debating.
Like the part where you refuse to acknowledge others' arguments, and keep spouting tired pundit rhetoric?

Most amazing jew boots
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:16 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 03:16 AM #3 of 71
You've avoided their arguments in favor of explaining why you shouldn't have to explain yourself. Saying "my arguments are extreme" does not count as a valid point.

But hey, it's your funeral.

told u i wuz hardcore

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Kerry and his "botched joke"