Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kerry and his "botched joke"

Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:35 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:35 PM #1 of 71
I think when you get right down to it, Kerry is a blithering idiot. I mean, I think he was the only presidential candidate in history that covered and agreed with every side of every issue. After all, he did vote FOR the war before he voted against it(his words by the way). Kalekkan, you honestly think that the Republicans are bigger weasels than the Democrats? I admit they are both a bit weaselish, but the Democratic party puts spin on EVERYTHING. They have the biggest, stupidest mouths in the government and they don't know when to close them. For God's sake they are using Michael J. Fox as one of their poster boys just because he shakes alot! I mean, sure it's horrible but it's kind of hitting below the belt on stem cell research if you ask me. Political elections should be won through intellect and not putting sick people on tv. Honestly, I'm not surprised that Kerry botched up his speech. I expect nothing less from him and the rest of his red diaper doper baby friends. What we need is politicians who are NOT career politicians. People who aren't as manipulative. Unfortunately, I don't see that anywhere in sight. We are supposed to be the Rome of today. Unfortunately we are... almost to a T. Remember how Rome fell? We certainly are going down a similar path.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:50 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:50 PM #2 of 71
Oh fuck you, the country has been ruinin itself for the past fifty years, but let's get back on topic. I'll be as politically correct as possible. I believe tha Senator Kerry should have rethought his speech so as not to sound like a FUCKING MORON.

Raz, I said liberals not Democrats. There are Lib Republicans out there. They impede progress at every opporunity.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:57 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:57 PM #3 of 71
I completely agree with you. You are right, i shouldn't have called him narrow minded. But, I think it's just about impossible to pick me apart. Oh, Lord Styphon decided to join in, trust you to come and talk about something completely useless. I believe last time I talked to you you criticized my spelling.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 08:02 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 07:02 PM #4 of 71
I didn't say they were liars( they are though ). I'm just sayin what I think is best for the country. Those quotes are ideas I don't agree with. Ahem, are you black? Cause if you are...j/k.
You bitch at me because i said someone was narrow-minded but noone will hear me out because i am extreme right wing.

How ya doing, buddy?
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:47 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 01:47 AM #5 of 71
Look, I'm not saying that all of yall's points aren't valid ones. But, I'm not going to write a ten page essay about why i dislike liberals just for the sake of a forum, that is why I make blanket statements because I will do nothing more than speak generally on a topic unless I feel it is absolutely necesary. Kalekkan, I see what you are saying now, I think i misconstrued what you were saying.
But seriously, is what I'm saying really stupid? Or do you just refuse to accept my beliefs because they are extreme? I don't see any other reason why you wouldn't. Who are you people to say that something is stupid. OH! I forgot that you people sit and play with Gamingforce all day long. That obviously counts for something right?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:03 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 02:03 AM #6 of 71
Honestly, i don't care about your degrees, I'm working on mine. That doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make me think any better of you because you are involved in politics. Doesn't the candidate have to agree to someone's support as far as ads and promos go?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:09 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 02:09 AM #7 of 71
Oh no, I'm debating.

FELIPE NO
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:13 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 02:13 AM #8 of 71
If yo u read more carefully I am accepting their arguements. It is they who don't accept mine.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:13 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 01:13 PM #9 of 71
I'm not trying to impress, but if you attack me I'll insult you. Anne Coulter? What a lame excuse for a laugh. Nice, am I to assume you don't watch Fox News? I didn't ever say that people would like what I had to say.
The Democratic party is a shell of what it was. They used to be reasonable about most issues and both parties would work together to come to a compromise. I'm not saying the Republicans are any better. What I am saying is that John Kerry is a sorry excuse for a politician.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Aramaethe
QUALITY Pimp

Member 11878

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:19 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 01:19 PM #10 of 71
Originally Posted by Devoxy
So why didn't you just name Kerry specifically in the first place? Why all this "liberals ruin the country" jive?
You are right, this wasn't the place for that and I'm sorry. It's just that when people start drilling me for my first statement I can't stop the "jive". My beliefs are strong about some things. Maybe I'll indulge one day.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Kerry and his "botched joke"