Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kerry and his "botched joke"

Ant
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10363

Level 2.38

Jul 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 04:54 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 01:54 AM #1 of 71
Originally Posted by RABicle
You know, I've never met anyone intelligent who wanted to join the armed forces. I don't think Kerry was trying to tell a joke. I think he was trying to share facts.
loolz.

Yeah, it's one thing to join the military for the honor/prestige/serving country factor, but sadly any of that is watered down by the immense number of high school drop outs that decide to do nothing else with their lives, so they just give in to the military pestering them and go enlist.

edit: on the enlisting topic though, I feel bad for anyone coming back from serving in Iraq and getting shit from basically anyone. People on the road, soccer moms, etc. etc. If I were to put my life on the line for their country, I would expect some damn respect from the country I'm doing it for, but jeez. Well, it might be a different story for those who are just serving because they decided to do nothing else. k end tangent

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Ant; Nov 3, 2006 at 05:00 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Kerry and his "botched joke"