Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Grooming Tips?

Senorita Preved
Surprise Kangaroo Sweaterer and Hugger

Member 12294

Level 9.60

Sep 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 12:09 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 03:09 PM #51 of 63
Electric Razors dont leave your legs smooth ;(

Im telling you, if you ladies arent using schick intuition you are fools 8-)

Stubbly, hairy fools

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 01:03 AM Local time: Sep 13, 2006, 11:03 PM #52 of 63
Originally Posted by Marl
I'd like to go straight razor at some point in my life, if only for the badass factor. That's a big step though.
My barber at home actually uses a straight razor for a bit of my trims (along the sideburns and back of my neck) and I don't really like the feel of it a whole lot. I'm not sure if it's just because he doesn't take super-good care of it (which would come as a huge surprise to me) or if I'm just not used to the feeling, but I can feel every little hair as it's being cut. Maybe it's just me using an electric.

BM, I'll have to buy that brush the next time I'm at the store since my current one is getting pretty worn out anyway.

Edit: Also, while brushing my teeth this morning, I remembered the guy that posted about how he lets the foamy stuff from brushing his teeth sit on there for a minute. That's actually a really good idea since the stuff inside your toothpaste takes at least 45 seconds to have an appreciable absorption by your teeth. That's why whenever your dentist brushes your teeth you have to sit there for a few minutes after he finishes before you're allowed to rinse. I've started a regime of brushing my teeth first, then washing my face, scraping my tongue, and doing everything else before I rinse my mouth out now.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by RacinReaver; Sep 14, 2006 at 10:31 AM.
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 12:50 PM #53 of 63
Originally Posted by Marl
:eyebrow: Will, that is terrible advice.

Unless you feel the need to have horrible red bumps all over your skin, a rough face, and buy new razor blades every week, I don't suggest taking it.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/tucker/tucker65.html

If anything, shaving cream is the cause of all your shaving woes. And you can't expect to be able to shave without shaving cream right away after so many years of mistreating your face. You have to give it time to become strong and manly again.

Just do it right out of the shower, leave hot water on the tap to keep the blades warm, maybe use some baby oil, and you're set.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Will; Sep 14, 2006 at 12:59 PM.
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 09:22 PM #54 of 63
Blackheads - Make a mixture of Baking soda and water until it's almost like a paste, and scrub onto the area. I've never actually tried this, but I've heard it works

Dry skin - Make an egg white mask. Just as it says. Seperate egg whites from yolk, apply to face, let dry up, rinse off. A less disgusting mask... you can mix Oatmeal (plain oatmeal) and honey, apply to face, let sit for 15-20 minutes, rinse.

Lifeless hair - Add luster to your hair with old beer. It could be new beer, but aged/flat beer works best. Shampoo as normal, squeeze excess water from hair. Pour beer onto hair, work through well, then rinse with lukewarm water.

For girls who don't like to wear a lot of make up, and find that their skin is a little pasty, invest in a tinted moisterizer. Or, if you have foundation, mix a little bit of your regular moisterizer with it. If you need a little color, try a gel bronzer and mix that in with it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Grooming Tips?