Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: MUZZA STOP
Good Girl 10 76.92%
I'm Going All Out! 2 15.38%
Imprisoned Town 6 46.15%
Overpass Stage (Tokyo) 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P12: Good Girls Go All Out in an Imprisoned Town near Tokyo

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:24 PM #1 of 2
R1P12: Good Girls Go All Out in an Imprisoned Town near Tokyo

Oasis 2 - Good Girl

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER - I'm Going All Out!

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Suikoden 2 - Imprisoned Town

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Street Fighter IV - Overpass Stage (Tokyo)

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 9, 2017, 04:16 AM #2 of 2
good girl? how condescending to them. That's not what is prevailing winds. The melody of this sounds like I have heard it before...not sure where from though(){fission behavior realm} I would like this more if it wasn't the same chord progression the whole time but I like what that chord progression IS, it is very cute!! It just goes on longer than I'd like and so it loses its initial effect of "aww cute!" when it's repeated with no breaks.

I'm Going All Out!'s melody has weird rhythmic timings that are not where I think they are and I like that!

How Mid Evil (medievail? bmeineival) rennisance faire. I'm in the mood for that sort of thing so that's good!

Overpass Stage (Tokyo) Cool artificial voice tubes.....all of these synth patches are so WARP POINT ffeell EPIC MUSIC government. it doesn't matter how long it keeps the same chord for too long because it helps build IMPACT for when it actually changes and there's enough variety in other ways to make it cool?! This song seems mad at me..........

Most amazing jew boots
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P12: Good Girls Go All Out in an Imprisoned Town near Tokyo