Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Weather Swings.

ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2009, 11:25 AM Local time: Apr 21, 2009, 10:25 AM #26 of 28
Iowa is known for its weather swings, we've had this...for nearly forever. Being in the midwest and all, it seems like it is a requirement for monday to be a shitty day and by wensday for it to be in the 80's.

In all seriousness, I heard it was suppose to be in the 80's this Friday. Yesterday it hailed.

Are there really any places nowadays that have a constant weather? Besides, ya know, extremes (north/south pole, equator).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lian_Kazairl
Formerly MIA

Member 1022

Level 7.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2009, 09:52 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2009, 08:52 PM #27 of 28
Iowa is known for its weather swings
Same here in Missouri, specifically the St. Louis area. We have a saying: "if you don't like the weather, wait a minute and it'll change."

Weather shifts between seasons don't usually bother me very much, but I've been unusually annoyed with the way the temperatures keep fluctuating this year. This week looks to be the first full week where we'll be consistently in the 70s or higher, and I'm more than ready for it.

Most amazing jew boots
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Apr 21, 2009, 10:11 PM #28 of 28
Every place in America, except New Mexico, has that stupid phrase. It's practically meaningless.

As far as weather swings go, there hasn't been anything out of the norm here in Buffalo. Drizzly rain for a few days, then some moderate warmth and sun.

I really don't know why anyone feels surprised that April has brought about contrasting weather patterns. It's springtime, this is normal.

Check a fucking almanac, people.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Weather Swings.