Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 01:12 AM Local time: Sep 18, 2007, 11:12 PM #1876 of 3609
Saw the best thing on ECW tonight

Someone holding a big sign that said "TNA Bound For Glory October 16"

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 02:01 AM #1877 of 3609
Whoops, guess the sign watchers missed that one. I swear though, why don't they just bring a sign in with one thing (i.e. Go C.M. Punk!), and a marker in their pocket? Or maybe they do...

Additional Spam:
That was around my time too Goldfish. I started watching just afterwards when Bossman was stripped of his uniform and became a Guardian Angel. Gosh...I feel old now!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by mortis; Sep 19, 2007 at 02:02 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 05:59 PM #1878 of 3609
What's so bad about that sign?

And Mortis so far your awesome predictions aren't coming into reality. Atleast in the case of Batista. He's set for a punjabi match with Khali.
It was Superbrawl 94, Vader vs Ric Flair. Bossman was the enforcer and at some point, Harley Race and Vader handcuffed Bossman. Bossman broke free, clocked Vader with the nightstick and Flair got the win. Which lead into an angle where Bossman became the Guardian Angel (due to the WWF sending a cease-and-desist letter over the Bossman character) then Bubba Rogers (after GA flopped).

That was right around the time I started watching wrestling, so I remember that pretty well.
Ah thanks. . . It all came back to me.. holy crap that was a long time ago. I was 12 when I saw that match lol.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 06:55 PM #1879 of 3609
Yeah, well, ya know how it goes with my predictions...about 1/10th are right.

At least (with regards to accuracy) I didn't add in the Marcus Con feuding for the ECW title as he was kinda um, released (a bit of a surprise. He no-showed a match with Punk the week after the Benoit thing due to a family issue and has not been seen since. I thought he'd at least come back again).

Oh, and in some other news, although details are sketchy, it seems a fan died in the recent Smackdown! tapings due to a fall.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:00 PM Local time: Sep 19, 2007, 08:00 PM #1880 of 3609
Storm -- Its a TNA sign at a WWE Event. I don't think either mortis or I said anything was bad about it.

But SD! is really not worth the watch...except this

Spoiler:
Its time for the HO train!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:33 PM #1881 of 3609
Godfather's back? Holy shit I'm going to actually have to make the effort for Smackdown Friday!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 12:29 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2007, 10:29 PM #1882 of 3609
If only...he basically gets to make a cameo for the Long/Krystal Wedding

Spoiler:
which ends with Long passing out and going to the hospital

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 12:50 AM #1883 of 3609
Funny I can remember stuff like that so vividly and I can't tell you anything that happened even a couple months ago. Practically any WWF or WCW feud from late 92 to early 95, I know by heart (along with most early GWF feuds...Yay for ESPN2 showing wrestling!). After that, it's a blur (aside from the Austin-McMahon angle and some NWO stuff). Of course...In early 95, my friend with the cable box that got everything for free moved away, so that was probably a factor.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 02:13 AM #1884 of 3609
Er (I missed the comment about signs), nothing wrong to me about the sign. I am just surprised because usually the WWE will do the old "Hold your signs up to see which ones we like the most!" only to take those they dislike from the fans before the show starts.

My next comment was basically following up ont hat idea (of the WWE taking away signs) of having fans just write what they want DURING tapings and then holding the signs up.

The Godfather returns for another cameo, huh? Last time was Viscera and Lillian Garcia. OF course, looking at how he is Big Daddy V now, that seems eons ago.

My memory is fairly good at feuds and title reigns all the way back to the early nineties. Let's see how I go with the WWE/F title holders...
Let's see, Hogan, Taker, Flair, Savage, Flair, Bret, Yoko, Hogan, Yoko, Bret, Backlund, Diesel, Bret, Michaels, Sid, Michaels, Bret, Sid, Taker, Bret, Michaels, Austin, Kane, Austin, Rock, Mankind, Rock, Mankind, Rock, Austin, Taker, Austin, Mankind, HHH, McMahon, HHH, Show, HHH, Rock, HHH, Rock, Angle, Rock, Austin, Angle, Austin, Jericho, HHH, Hogan, Taker, Rock, Lesnar

Title Split
Heavyweight Title - HHH, Michaels, HHH, Goldberg, HHH, Benoit, ORton, HHH, HHH (title held up), Batista, Angle, Rey, Booker, Batista, Taker, Edge, Khali, Batista
World Title - Lesnar, Show, Angle, Lesnar, Angle, Lesnar, Eddie, JBL, Cena, Edge, Cena, RVD, Cena

Of course I didn't give dates so that may make it kinda hard to read, but it's amazing that it's all in there for me. Now, of course, that's an easy title. A harder one might be the IC title (given the few house show switches) or the hardcore title (which switched about twenty times per house show).

Lately, I have been watching wrestling from ten years ago. I am hoping to grab most of the shows from WCW from 96 to 98, as those were the glory years (well, okay, I liked 99 too. The world title bounced between several guys but wasn't to the extreme of the Russo era).

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 02:40 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2007, 12:40 AM #1885 of 3609
actually mortis, technically the WWE title is the undisputed title, so Jericho was the first holder (if you want to get technical) It was when Lesnar started jumping both brands (which was awesome) until he got signed as a SD exclusive

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 03:11 AM #1886 of 3609
True Slash. I didn't know how to go about that one. To make things even more complicated, the WWE is now saying the Heavyweight title is the WCW World Heavyweight title. That goes into a whole slew of technicalities, explanations (i.e. The WCW world title losing NWA recongization), and so forth.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2007, 12:05 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2007, 10:05 PM #1887 of 3609
Okay so Smackdown was incredibly boring and left a very ill taste in my mouth.

Seriously...WWE..how many fucking death angles are you going to do in a year.

Although the crowed almost erupted when Hornswoggle came out from under the ring.

But it'll be a glorious day for wrestling on October 4th

TNA - 2 hour deal bizzotch!

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 08:20 PM #1888 of 3609
For the love of God, please let tonight be the night!

Spoiler:
It's up to Coach whether or not Cena has to surrender the title! Do it! Strip him of the title!!

Oh, and LOL at Melina's nickname for Hornswaggle: Horny.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 08:40 PM #1889 of 3609
We all knew the wedding angle wouldn't go through completely. The nly time it has was Savage/Liz and that was because they were already married. THe only other time it might have gone through successfully is Trips/Steph's wedding had that really been placed on PPV.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 10:13 PM #1890 of 3609
I thought that Umaga looked mighty familiar... he's the brother of Rakishi.(random I know..I was reading WWE wikis all day long)

For the love of God, please let tonight be the night!

Spoiler:
It's up to Coach whether or not Cena has to surrender the title! Do it! Strip him of the title!!

Oh, and LOL at Melina's nickname for Hornswaggle: Horny.
Spoiler:
It's never going to be that easy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2007, 05:05 PM #1891 of 3609
So I apparently missed something last night as I was in and out of my room during Raw. A 3-second matrix-style video aired. It's speculation that it's a huge teaser for Jericho's return. Trying to find the video on Youtube now.. and Youtube is being SWAMPED right now, probably because of this video. Here's the URL for it

YouTube - Possible Y2J Promo Return

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2007, 05:18 PM #1892 of 3609
Yeah I saw that last night and thought it was just some weird commercial. I didn't think it was a promo for WWE...and there was one thing that kept popping up that caught my interest: SAVE_US.222

Automatically I think February 22nd, but that just seems too far away. I hope we don't have to wait that long to find out what this message is.

Winter_Storm: I know, but wouldn't it have been awesome?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2007, 05:21 PM #1893 of 3609
People are saying that this week was SAVE_US.222, next week would be SAVE_US.22J, then finally SAVE_US.Y2J. There's rumors that his return will be Oct 7th (No Mercy)

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2007, 05:48 PM #1894 of 3609
I was wondering what that was all about. I thought it was just an outro for the commerical. Yea it'd be good to see some canadian wrestling again.

Yes stripping him would have been cool.. Hmmm..wonder why they keeping the title on him. Vince seemed like he was scared to strip Cena. Also..the first time since EDGE had the WWE title, that the WWE title was worn around someones waste.. and first time I've EVER seen Cena not tote the title like it's some worthless plaything.

I since a good angle forming with Hornswoggle. "Power Struggle"

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 02:44 AM #1895 of 3609
In my opinion, it would have been stupid for them to have Cena be stripped of the title. Think about it, Cena has held the title for over a year now. No one has done that for nearly twenty years. Furthermore, save for the hiccup 3-week title reign by Edge in Jan of 06 and the combined three month title reign between Edge and RVD, Cena has held the title since Mania of 05, when he beat JBL (who also held the title for a long time). Whomever beats Cena will really get the rub as not only the world champ, but the man to finally put an end to Cena's reign. It can REALLY jump-start an up-and-coming wrestler's career.

FELIPE NO
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 10:03 AM #1896 of 3609
lol Melina actually looked pretty hot on this week's Raw

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2007, 09:14 PM #1897 of 3609
I just finished watching Crapdown. Nothing spectacular as usual, except JBL let a little pentup steam about he hates being "retired" by Rey.

Oh an I saw this coming a mile away:
Spoiler:
Hornswoggle had to vacate the CW title

I just saw the most dissappointing squash match involving Undertaker and Mark Henry >_>..

And that SAVE_US.222 popped up again. If this coming monday it says SAVE_US.22J, thens it's golden.

Just hope he still uses his old intro music.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2007, 10:18 PM #1898 of 3609
A friend of mine gathered a bit of information from various sources on th epossible return of Jericho...

*SAVE_US.222: in his company debut Chris Jericho promised, "I have come to SAVE the WWF!"

*If you watch the very end of the promo the numbers count down 321 much like the Y2J enterance

*This phrase shows up on the mysterious Raw video: "cd_volume4_1.act". WWF "The Music" Volume 4....the first track on that album is Chris Jericho's theme song.

*In the video "7OCT" appears, what's October 7th? the No Mercy PPV!!

*Jericho does also have his new book to promote, and he starts his book tour at the end of October, so this could tie into that.

*it also sounds very vaguely as if a very distorted voice says "break the walls down"

*The numbers 925 show up off and on throughout the promo grouped together. Using a phone pad for a basis,
The number 9 has letters W X Y
The number 2 has letters A B C
The number 5 has letters J K L
So kinda in a way Y 2 J does appear in the promo. And more is made out of nothing.

*the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

*He posted his book signing schedule on his website. He doesn't have any signings scheduled for monday night. He's off from his book signing tour every monday night. That tells you something.

How ya doing, buddy?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2007, 01:33 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2007, 07:33 PM #1899 of 3609
I just hope at No Mercy we get Orton and Cena ready to face off; the bell about to ring until Coach/Vince/somebody comes out and says there is a second person who'd like to face Cena for Revenge (didn't Y2J lose an I quit match to Cena?) and suddenly we get the Y2J coutdown that would be badass and a wicked 3 way title fight.

OR

Before the match starts Orton gets beaten up back stage by an unknown assailant, and Cena in a rage due to wanting to do it himself calls out to the person who did it and then the Y2J coutdown begins. Of course Orton will crawl into the match somehow half way through to spice it up again and make it a 3 way.

In short Cena must lose.

Also everything Mortis said but with an even more comprehensive breakdown in video form (How do people remember/know some of these things)?

YouTube Video

Been a while since I've been interested in wrestling but I was watching the WWE highlight show and I saw that trailer run on the titantron and I straight away thought Jericho, surprised to see that it actually (hopefully) will be him.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Sep 29, 2007 at 02:07 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2007, 06:06 PM #1900 of 3609
Jericho fueded with Cena up to Summerslam 2005 and the night afterwards. Cena beat him at SS 05, and then Jericho wanted a rematch. Bischoff agreed to it but said if Jericho lost (which he did), he'd be fired (which he was).

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread