Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Mortal Kombat Armageddon, for all five MK fans

KCJ506
Fuck you assholes

Member 809

Level 13.21

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:18 PM #126 of 142
Okay here's what I've gotten so far. There are probably more but this what I can remember right now

Goro's Lair:

Raiden
Scorpion
Reptile
Sektor
Ermac
Tanya
Mavado
Kira

Wastelands:

Sub-Zero
Jade
Frost
Shujinko
Kira
Havik
Taven
Moloch

Armory:

Liu Kang
Baraka
Sektor
Stryker
Jade
Dairou
Chameleon
Goro

Kahn's Arena:

Scorpion
Mileena
Kabal
Rain
Fujin(Before Hell's Foundry is unlocked)
Quan Chi
Kobra
Motaro

Subway:

Johnny Cage
Shang Tsung
Smoke
Shinnok
Ashrah
Mokap
Moloch

Bell Tower:

Kano
Sheeva
Jarek
Li Mei
Drahmin
Hotaru
Sareena

Soul Chamber:

Scorpion
Sheeva
Fujin
Dairou
Chameleon

Reptile's Lair:

Johnny Cage
Noob Saibot
Kenshi
Nitara
Hotaru
Darrius
Onaga

Sky Temple:

Sindel
Kai
Reiko
Kenshi
Havik
Sareena
Meat

Falling Cliffs:

Nightwolf
Tanya
Reiko
Nitara
Daegon

Hell's Foundry:

Sub-Zero
Mileena
Fujin
Meat
Motaro
Shao Kahn

Nethership Interoir:

Sonya
Baraka
Sareena
Shao Kahn
Onaga

Lumber Mill:

Ashrah
Dairou
Goro
Moloch
Shao Kahn
Onaga

Tenkunin Ship:

Raiden
Sub-Zero
Kung Lao
Jax
Cyrax
Frost
Hsu Hao
Kintaro

Hell:

Kitana
Sheeva
Sindel
Rain
Bo Rai Cho
Kobra

Also have arenas such as Meteor Storm, Evil Tower, Fire Well, and Outworld Spire shown up for anyone in Arcade mode?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 04:20 PM Local time: Oct 20, 2006, 02:20 PM #127 of 142
If I know my stages right, meteor storm would be the one with the catapult stage fatality so thats a yes. And I bleieve I have gotten Fire Well as well

Most amazing jew boots
KCJ506
Fuck you assholes

Member 809

Level 13.21

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 04:39 PM #128 of 142
Actually the one with the catapults is the Wastelands. Meteor Storm is a area in the mountains that has meteors falling down. It has two tiers and no deathtrap.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 01:14 PM #129 of 142
I was going to get this until I did some further research and read up on this Create Your Own Fatality thing which sounded cool, but now I'm iffy about whether this will become boring fast. I mean can you really rip off someone's arm/leg so many times? Plus, no more funky style change strings (which were the only combos I bothered to memorize in DA and Deception anyways).
Basically these cons are turning me off still.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 24, 2006, 08:21 PM Local time: Oct 24, 2006, 03:21 PM #130 of 142
Originally Posted by Summonmaster
I was going to get this until I did some further research and read up on this Create Your Own Fatality thing which sounded cool, but now I'm iffy about whether this will become boring fast. I mean can you really rip off someone's arm/leg so many times? Plus, no more funky style change strings (which were the only combos I bothered to memorize in DA and Deception anyways).
Basically these cons are turning me off still.
look at it this way it's all experimentation. I dont blame them for trying something different. If it doesnt work out then hey i am sure they will go back. I didnt like the mulitple fighting styles so i liked the fact that they tried to make this one feel as old school as possable while still making it brand new. I love armageddn, hell it's 10 times better then deadly aliance.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 02:22 AM Local time: Oct 25, 2006, 12:22 AM #131 of 142
I like how they gave a reason for motaro being on 2 legs (aside from the "We don't wanna program anymore than we have to" reason)

Most amazing jew boots
Lost_solitude

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 12:10 PM Local time: Oct 25, 2006, 07:10 AM #132 of 142
Originally Posted by Slash
I like how they gave a reason for motaro being on 2 legs (aside from the "We don't wanna program anymore than we have to" reason)
yes i agree. The fact that they took his legs off was disapointing and the story behind it was too easy but hey it's better then nothing.
motarows story for those who dont know
Motarow ending:
Flames lashed at Motaro's body as Blaze released his energy.
The searing pain consumed Motaro as he staggered about the top of the pyramid.
When at last the fire dissipated, Motaro felt the familiar sensation of walking on four legs!
He had undone the curse that had transformed his Centaur race into Minotaurs.
With renewed purpose, Motaro vowed that the MK Team Shokan would pay dearly for their treachery.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Lost_solitude; Oct 25, 2006 at 12:22 PM.
Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 12:20 PM Local time: Oct 25, 2006, 09:20 AM #133 of 142
MK: Armageddon is a decent game to say the least. I enjoy the massive amount of characters and the ability to create my own, but that's about it.

I really don't like the create a fatality, but I guess beggers can't be choosers. I still like the goofy MK feel that it has, and the stage fatalities are always fun to laugh at.

Overall though, the game is fun to play when you have some buddies over and just want to have a good time.

I was speaking idiomatically.
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 01:17 PM Local time: Oct 26, 2006, 02:17 AM #134 of 142
Originally Posted by Lost_solitude
i was just readin through the thread (dont really know why.) and i found someone dissing Kabal. I will have to say that you are obviously not an mk fan with that ignorant subzero claim and kabal diss. Kabal kicks ass, i mean you could have taken a shot at nightwolf or the most unpopular character stryker, but you know you just have to hit kabal. he's cool man leave him be.
While I agree that Elixir is a retard. WHATS THIS ABOUT STRYKER YOU SAY?
Man when my mate James brought MK Armageddon into the village EVERYONE WAS FIGHITNG OVER WHO GOT TO BE STRYKER! First thing we did was play as Stryker. He's the king of cool, motherfucking last Californian alive.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 01:58 PM Local time: Oct 25, 2006, 11:58 AM #135 of 142
Stryker looks...uhm...retarded in Armageddon. Seriously, the least they could have done was pull his old costume out for the alternate.

FELIPE NO
Lost_solitude

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 26, 2006, 09:34 AM Local time: Oct 26, 2006, 04:34 AM #136 of 142
Stryker looks...uhm...retarded in Armageddon. Seriously, the least they could have done was pull his old costume out for the alternate.
I know thats exactly what they should have done. they did updates for alot of the other characters old costumes. strykers costumes were stupid. They completely changed him. Hes not as cool anymore.

Originally Posted by Ken Hikari
MK: Armageddon is a decent game to say the least. I enjoy the massive amount of characters and the ability to create my own, but that's about it.

I really don't like the create a fatality, but I guess beggers can't be choosers. I still like the goofy MK feel that it has, and the stage fatalities are always fun to laugh at.

Overall though, the game is fun to play when you have some buddies over and just want to have a good time.
Yes i agree completely but if you really get down to it. Isn't that what mortal kombat always was. I enjoyed every mortal kombat (fighting game except for deadly alliance) but it was fun when played with friends. other then that it was another fighting game. Im just a huge fan so i love MK nomatter what.

Double Post:
I actually think a big highlight for this game is the Konquest mode...now if only they put that much dedication into the game itself...like you know, an actual ending
see this was one of my biggest let downs. Mortal kombat 4 and gold, for me, did the best when it came to character endings. I loved the bios in deception, and we didn't need that mk racing game. They could have completely taken that out and put in character ending movies and gave a cool bio of everyone. I would have loved mk for that. Alas all they did was show the character pracctacing byhimself while it told you what happened. WHY?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Lost_solitude; Oct 26, 2006 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Makaar
Perfect Dark Zero Enthusiast

Member 12015

Level 6.89

Sep 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 01:31 PM #137 of 142
MKA is a fine enough game, but it needs an expansion to address issues everyone has with it. Khameleon is the least of my worries, but it would be nice to have (for those who haven't heard a million times) endings, personalized fatalities, and maybe some extra KAK options.

Most amazing jew boots
Lost_solitude

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 10:24 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 05:24 PM #138 of 142
hope you guys who really want Khameleon back sign the patiton. I really hope she makes it on the Wii version. She was on the n64 version of MKT so it will make perfact sense.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sarmoti
Chocobo

Member 262

Level 14.36

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 11:15 AM #139 of 142
He for some reason reminds me of Feedback, the winner of Who Wants to be a Superhero.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lost_solitude

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2006, 05:39 PM Local time: Nov 1, 2006, 12:39 PM #140 of 142
So what do you guys think about Mortal kombat devistation? subzeroes supposed to be the hero and it's supposed to be based on the mortal kombat deadly alliance story.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lost_solitude

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2006, 07:28 PM Local time: Nov 20, 2006, 02:28 PM #141 of 142
well it's sad to see this one come to a close as you can see there is nothing else to talk about...alright mods come and close it if you want.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lost_solitude

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 07:34 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2007, 02:34 PM #142 of 142
I highly apologize for bumping this thread like this but I did it for a reason. AN update on this game that, well everyone probably knows about by now but for those who don't here it is. Mortal Kombat Armageddon is coming out for the Wii and they finally decided to add Khameleon. The game play looks fun but easy so the fun might teater out quick...or not. All I know is it looked pretty fun and it has Khameleon so I know I am going to check it out.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Mortal Kombat Armageddon, for all five MK fans