Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:05 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2007, 10:05 AM #1326 of 3609
I want the heel cena to come back...remember...the days when he came out and rapped on everyone

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:57 PM #1327 of 3609
Spoiler:

Furthermore, the idea of Khali winning the title, or Umaga is just...scary. They can't talk, and Khali can barely wrestle. Him being champion=no.
Aside from Khali barely able to wrestle, Umaga and Khali can't be champions because they can't talk? What about Yokozuna? Well, I mean Banzai was clear but that's all he ever said. His managers, Fuji and Cornette, did all the talking for him...more Cornette when he joined. Actually I take that back, Cornette was their "American Spokesperson".

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 01:11 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2007, 11:11 AM #1328 of 3609
I'll say this, if Daivari was Khali's manager, I wouldn't have a problem with Khali being champion...but who the hell is the guys thats representing him? Daivari made a name for himself in WWE with Hassan, who they need to bring back. Estrada is kinda bland and MIA now..

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 06:12 PM #1329 of 3609
What would be a nice change is victories and loses are not scripted and it's determined by skill and endurance..

Upon seeing the match between Kane and Mark(which was a lumber jack match) I saw Kevin Thorn for the first time. I can see why you want them to use him a bit more.

The difference between Yokozuna, Umaga, and Khali is that, Yokozuna was one of the first of the HUGE impossible to beat guys. It was a new thing and Mister Fuji wasn't boring.

Ugh my grammar is going to hell I swear.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jun 4, 2007 at 07:47 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 06:19 PM #1330 of 3609
Point well taken SuperSonic. Actually, I thought Yoko DID talk when he turned face after so many years, but that is besides the point.

Still though, Khali is far more limited than Yoko, and well, he's also supposedly injured now.

Still, being able to talk is a fairly important part for MOST champions. Rock, Austin, Hogan, they all held the title numerous times because of their outstand promo ability (which shined even if their...ok, Hogan's work ethic was not so good).

Think of it this way...Benoit was world champion once, and nowadays I am hearing he won't again because of his [lack of] promo skills.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 08:03 PM #1331 of 3609
Point well taken SuperSonic. Actually, I thought Yoko DID talk when he turned face after so many years, but that is besides the point.

Still though, Khali is far more limited than Yoko, and well, he's also supposedly injured now.

Still, being able to talk is a fairly important part for MOST champions. Rock, Austin, Hogan, they all held the title numerous times because of their outstand promo ability (which shined even if their...ok, Hogan's work ethic was not so good).

Think of it this way...Benoit was world champion once, and nowadays I am hearing he won't again because of his [lack of] promo skills.
Khali is injured? Jeez...how many guys does that make now?

Yeah, I'll agree that mic skills are important. That's probably why I started to take a liking to Kennedy. Oh wait, another injured guy. Ugh. I see your point though, Rock and Austin could be hilarious while Hogan can talk and back it up, brother!

Benoit has a lack of promo skills? Well it's been a while since I've seen Smackdown so I don't know how much he's changed since he left Raw. Still, that man deserves to be champion because he can actually wrestle, unlike the shit that Cena pulls.

Lately I've been watching old PPVs and I've been looking at people from days of old. It's unreal to see most of the names that were around back then. Rick Martel, Jake the Snake, El Matador (sp?)...and the list goes on. It's mostly been the 1992 Royal Rumble that I keep watching over and over again.

Ah, Raw is on. Let's see if they can keep my interest for the whole two hours this week...especially with hockey going on on another channel.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 08:21 PM #1332 of 3609
Heh, from the first few minutes so far it seems like there's going to be a new angle with Mr. McMahon going completely insane... might actually make things interesting. Also, I'm calling it. Cena wins against both Khali and Umaga, by simultaneously STFUing both of them after sprouting a third leg and 2 more arms, while at the same time pulling a Dhalsim and stretching his torso to pull that off...

OK, so that's a little extreme, so I'm just gonna call Cena winning.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:06 PM #1333 of 3609
Was it just me or was tonight's Raw actually good? It kept my interest for two hours, nevermind I was flipping back and forth the last five minutes, and there were some good matches tonight.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:07 PM #1334 of 3609
Spoiler:
Oh what a surprise. Cena wins

Tired of that shit. So fucking tired of it.

Most amazing jew boots

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:13 PM #1335 of 3609
Yeah, but we all knew that was gonna happen. However, maybe we'll see that Umaga/Khali feud in the works.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 11:36 PM #1336 of 3609
Yep, khali (and Umaga it turns out too) are injured. It's just that there are so many injured wrestlers right now, that they are trying to suck it up to keep their main event spots.

Cena winning again? I would like to say I'm surprised but...I'm not. Probably this will be the Umaga/Khali fued. They seemed to have planted the seeds of that a week or so ago.

Cade and Murdock are the champs? Hope THIS title reign goes longer than their last. Too bad there aren't any other face teams for them to face now (and even the Hardyz aren't just on Raw as Vince has reportedly decided to keep them on seperate brands even...well, if that matters anymore, anyway).

As for Benoit, well...just keep on watching Raw...he's rumored to return to Raw next week. Probably a good thing too as he's just in time to fued with Cena.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:37 AM Local time: Jun 4, 2007, 10:37 PM #1337 of 3609
Benoit? BAD!? Are you kidding me? Remember the 23 second promos? Those were awesome

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2007, 03:49 AM #1338 of 3609
WWE.com is about to have a makeover, and not for the better. Shane was dead set against the site being done up as if wrestling were real, but Stephanie and Triple H won out. So expect the site to be completely kayfabe (and insulting most of our intelligence while doing so) to make it seem that "wrestling is real". Looks like we're heading back to the era that we're not supposed to know it's fake again. GG Steph.

Most amazing jew boots

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2007, 05:04 AM #1339 of 3609
True Slash, I did enjoy Benoit's 23 and a half second promos.

And yeah, looks like we are going pre-1993, except with the WWE's website on the Internet added in. Oh well, it's not like I ever VISIT their website anyway. Now, I have an even less incentive to visit it.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2007, 07:06 AM #1340 of 3609
Spoiler:
Oh what a surprise. Cena wins

Tired of that shit. So fucking tired of it.
I think it's safe to say that Cena is too. But as long as he has that title, he is getting paid out the woozy.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jun 5, 2007, 09:01 AM Local time: Jun 5, 2007, 08:01 AM #1341 of 3609
Aside from Khali barely able to wrestle, Umaga and Khali can't be champions because they can't talk? What about Yokozuna? Well, I mean Banzai was clear but that's all he ever said. His managers, Fuji and Cornette, did all the talking for him...more Cornette when he joined. Actually I take that back, Cornette was their "American Spokesperson".
But how would that work out nowadays for a champion? That was a good 15 years ago or so? I remember meeting Yoko in 1998 when he was training people in Vegas for Buffalo Jim (BWF), perfect English with a Hawaiian inflection. Shame he passed.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 04:33 AM #1342 of 3609
See, it MIGHT work for a short reign. Look at good ol Kane and his one-day wonder of a title reign.

However, again, the idea of Khali or Umaga with the title (ok, more Khali) is just scary.

And...
Spoiler:

Edge beat Benoit. So, so much for Benoit Vs Edge as a big match. Guess a HEEL Benoit is going to Raw now to take on Cena

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 06:48 AM #1343 of 3609
Benoit's best years where when he was a heel. And he's a damn good one too. It is would SUCK for him though because he built up so much fan favortism by being a face(and being canadian works in his favor that much more), lots of people are going to be pretty pissed.

Lol, Mcmahon is acting like an insane idiot because Lashley damn near tried to kill him at ONS. So he's out to get everybody. Expect the draft to be fucked up.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jun 6, 2007 at 06:51 AM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 07:49 AM #1344 of 3609
McMahon Vs Cena Vs Lashley Vs Edge in a unification match...with McMahon winning it! there we go!

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 07:59 AM Local time: Jun 6, 2007, 06:59 AM #1345 of 3609
I wish I had the time to carefully go over the last 54 pages here... Just to carefully chart the increases in cynicism. =o

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 11:27 AM Local time: Jun 6, 2007, 09:27 AM #1346 of 3609
McMahon Vs Cena Vs Lashley Vs Edge in a unification match...with Cena winning it with the super STFU on Lashley, Edge and McMahon at the same time! there we go!
Fixed-

As much as I love Cena, he needs to go back to the battle raps and all that stuff

There's nowhere I can't reach.
stormshadow
Syklis Green

Member 171

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 03:39 PM Local time: Jun 6, 2007, 02:39 PM #1347 of 3609
Once Triple H returns that will hopefully help WWE. The current heels they have are in a word boring for the most part. Edge is great but he has moved to the B show in Smackdown. They are trying to build Orton up again, but my gut feeling is he will self implode at some point soon, he has a history of it.

The bad part is that they are trying to push people like Bobby Lashley who has no mic skills whatsoever. The biggest issue facing WWE is that all of the top flight talent as in draws are hurt or injured.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 04:29 PM Local time: Jun 6, 2007, 02:29 PM #1348 of 3609
Once Triple H returns that will hopefully help WWE. The current heels they have are in a word boring for the most part. Edge is great but he has moved to the B show in Smackdown. They are trying to build Orton up again, but my gut feeling is he will self implode at some point soon, he has a history of it.

The bad part is that they are trying to push people like Bobby Lashley who has no mic skills whatsoever. The biggest issue facing WWE is that all of the top flight talent as in draws are hurt or injured.
If HHH returns as a heel and gets the title then I won't have to watch anymore. Because we all KNOW that it'll be 30 minutes of bitch time with Triple H.

Jarrett did the same thing in TNA but hes smart and he basically is stepping down from a huge role and letting the other guys have a chance to shine

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2007, 11:03 PM #1349 of 3609
Yep, khali (and Umaga it turns out too) are injured. It's just that there are so many injured wrestlers right now, that they are trying to suck it up to keep their main event spots.
Holy crap, there's no way they can keep this up. Time to get some new talent so that these injured people to rest.

But how would that work out nowadays for a champion? That was a good 15 years ago or so? I remember meeting Yoko in 1998 when he was training people in Vegas for Buffalo Jim (BWF), perfect English with a Hawaiian inflection. Shame he passed.
The manager talks and bad mouths while the wrestler backs it up. It's a formula that has worked before and hasn't been used much, so why not use it again?

And yeah, looks like we are going pre-1993, except with the WWE's website on the Internet added in. Oh well, it's not like I ever VISIT their website anyway. Now, I have an even less incentive to visit it.
Nothing wrong with pre-1993 wrestling. It's just what they need. Most of the stuff I keep going back to and watching is pre-1993. :P

I hope the next time I see Benoit is if he's on Raw and he isn't a heel. I just want Benoit to destroy Cena. Do it with a freakin ladder match while he's at it. I don't care who takes it at this point, but have Cena lose the freakin title! How long has he had that strap now? Since August?

I was speaking idiomatically.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2007, 06:18 AM #1350 of 3609
September...but hey, a few more months, and he'll have Diesel's and JBL's title reigns beat.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread