Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Official MUGEN Thread
Closed Thread

jfuego
†h€ ¢£®£ß®ªL ª§$ª$§!N™

Member 12643

Level 4.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 08:20 PM #1126 of 1438
Originally Posted by InGrEEdIENTZ
sup everyone
I was woundering if i could make a character request i been looking for CvS2 characters that have done by Warusaki3 which he had made the characters with the groove select option i been looking for these characters for a long time but i found out that he had retaired being a mugen character and took all his work with him which is fine i guess but i never got the chance to use his characters so i was woundering if anyone can post them up so i can download them the people am looking for are ----
CVS2 Rock
CVS2 Ryu
CVS2 Gouki
Cvs2 Ken
If anyone can plz post these up or send them to me dominicanboy41@yahoo.com i would owe you big big big big time and it would make my day so if any can send them Thanks!!!
P.S if someone has asked this question early or if theres no more request am really sorry didnt know.

i had a link before that had all of warusaki3's creations.. i've been trying to look for it again.. when and if i find it.. i'll give it to you... tato?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sky Ryder
I am... Sky Ryder...

Member 11424

Level 7.21

Aug 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 10:01 PM Local time: Sep 17, 2006, 10:01 PM #1127 of 1438
Originally Posted by Lazyguy
who arent we giving characters to agian cause they all are pretty much asking for the same thing so idk what to say.
I say we don't give ANY chars, since they can't post in th right thread.....

FELIPE NO
CyberDragon10K
Lone Wanderer

Member 12382

Level 2.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 10:51 PM Local time: Sep 17, 2006, 07:51 PM #1128 of 1438
Originally Posted by Sky Ryder
Double Post:
oh and whoever was looking for the kiga cave... ____________ its on stages page twenty
I was actually looking for the ones made by Dark Saviour. There's a red one (for Shin Akuma/Gouki), and a deep blue one (for Evil Ryu). I already have the Kiga Cave by Neo Gouki, but thanks for at least paying attention. ^^

Originally Posted by Lazyguy
I got confused on which motaro you were talking about cause jojo also has a motaro character so forgive me on that if you still want him i'll put him up bug free and everything no extra charge.
Seriously bug free? I remember when I first downloaded Motaro, he had so many loops in his coding that Mugen literally froze trying to go through his routines. Dos2Win eliminated the lag problem, but introduced the drawing of extra sprites for some weird reason. :S

Although, I am interested in a fixed Motaro Sangriento. Post up the link whenever you can. ;D

I say we don't give ANY chars, since they can't post in th right thread.....
Am I right to assume I'm in this glorious little group of ignorants? I'll gladly move over to the request thread if that's what's supposed to happen. I just remembered reading the first page of this thread that we could make requests here is all; sorry. T_T

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Makaar
Perfect Dark Zero Enthusiast

Member 12015

Level 6.89

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 02:16 AM #1129 of 1438
NOOB QUESTION

Hey all, just have a quick question. It might be the fact that I'm on a laptop that is wrong, but here's my problem regardless...

I downloaded the EVE Version of the 10,000 pack available on Mugen Infantry, but of course I would like to switch around some of the categories....

I'm changing the different categories to other ones that match my character rosters better, but I'm having a problem. If you look here:

mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=45821.0

He gives a short tutorial for replacing categories in the screenpack's versus screen, but I'm getting a screwed up result. This may seem like
a common problem, but most of the solutions I've tried aren't working this time...leaving me to wonder if its the software I'm using.

I convert all of the .png images to .pcx and use Fighter Factory to replace the sprites representing the section (example: Garou with Fatal Fury) and the end result is a blank slot in the character selection screen. Not quite sure why it does that, but any help would be greatly appreciated! They are the right dimensions, and they are being imported as a saved pallette too.

SOLVED PROBLEM: Ok, I'm sorry. It was so simple. Forgot to convert to 8-bit before importing....got ahead of myself!!

CyberDragon10K, I would use my Mugen Trading Thread in General PC Gaming (same as this one) for mugen character requests. No one will flame you for posting requests there. Hope that helps!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Makaar; Sep 18, 2006 at 03:43 AM.
WooshaQ
Wheel of Ka

Member 502

Level 14.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:59 AM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 01:59 PM #1130 of 1438
Quote:
Anywayz still playing it and finding some bugz if any, just want to say that you could put the Evil Sakura Avatar to make it complete and BTW when i was playing Evil Sakura it keeps changing colours. (i know it could be fixed but it would be nice if it could be released fixed already)
Sakura with the correct portrait version was released. Grab the first update patch. As for the colors, I had problem fixing these, don't really know what i causing it. If I wont find the answer I'll use another sakura, Warusakis CVS2 version will nicely fit here as well, not to mention she has simillar AI.

EDIT: TRY USING THIS VERSION: http://rapidshare.de/files/33586739/Sprite.sff.html
Quote:
I noticed also that Grant was fixed when doing his special move.
I don't know anything about that...
Quote:
Well in the mugen settings it would be great if the default life would be 100% than 110% and difficulty set to Max rather than 4 i think.
Not really sure how this 110 got there in the first place. As for the difficulty you must know that setting it to 1, 4 or 8 doesn't really affect game that much. What counts is the AI coded into the character.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by WooshaQ; Sep 18, 2006 at 01:06 PM.
haganenorenkin
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12737

Level 1.00

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:43 AM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 09:43 AM #1131 of 1438
Unhappy

Hello, i'm searching for the character zatch bell for mugen but i don't find him, if anyone wantas totrade i have a lot of characters please add me to the messenger my mail is:
roymustangtheflamealchemist@hotmail.com

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
akuma222
Carob Nut

Member 11187

Level 3.83

Aug 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 02:48 PM #1132 of 1438
Ok...so I have a very important question that I would like to have answered. I have been trying to start my mugen all day and I keep getting this error:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on ok to terminate the application.

Can any one help me with this. Its really pissing me off. It doesn't even start up...as soon as I click on the mugen exe it gives me that error. Please help cause I was just about to do some major overhauling on my game.

Thanx in advance.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
WooshaQ
Wheel of Ka

Member 502

Level 14.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 02:51 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 08:51 PM #1133 of 1438
Originally Posted by akuma222
Ok...so I have a very important question that I would like to have answered. I have been trying to start my mugen all day and I keep getting this error:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on ok to terminate the application.

Can any one help me with this. Its really pissing me off. It doesn't even start up...as soon as I click on the mugen exe it gives me that error. Please help cause I was just about to do some major overhauling on my game.

Thanx in advance.
Have you installed anything recently? New character? Software? Perhaps try running clean version of mugen and see what happends.

I was speaking idiomatically.
jfuego
†h€ ¢£®£ß®ªL ª§$ª$§!N™

Member 12643

Level 4.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 02:55 PM #1134 of 1438
Originally Posted by akuma222

Thanx in advance.
i remember seeing that error before when i tried to run mugen once.. i really don't remember what caused it though... but yeah WooShaQ is right.. try running a clean version

How ya doing, buddy?
Image removed. Sig limit is 75kb.
akuma222
Carob Nut

Member 11187

Level 3.83

Aug 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 02:59 PM #1135 of 1438
Originally Posted by WooshaQ
Have you installed anything recently? New character? Software? Perhaps try running clean version of mugen and see what happends.
what do you mean by a "clean version"? I'm some what new to this as far as anything else other then adding chars and stages...lol.

Sorry for any inconvenience. :doh:

and as far as new software I just got MacAfee virus and a firewall...but could that really mess up mugen? Oh and I got a new screen pack...but that shouldn't be the problem cause it's from my cousin's mugen that I also have on my pc which doesn't work either.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by akuma222; Sep 18, 2006 at 03:03 PM.
WooshaQ
Wheel of Ka

Member 502

Level 14.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 03:08 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 09:08 PM #1136 of 1438
Getting winmugen from the official-unofficial mugen site: http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/ (no limit winmugen patch)

Sky Ryder
I am... Sky Ryder...

Member 11424

Level 7.21

Aug 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 03:08 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 03:08 PM #1137 of 1438
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K
Am I right to assume I'm in this glorious little group of ignorants? I'll gladly move over to the request thread if that's what's supposed to happen. I just remembered reading the first page of this thread that we could make requests here is all; sorry. T_T

no no, you are NOT there, well.... sorta.... as Makaar had said before me, he started a trading thread... I wasn't trying to flame... but honestly, we now have a thread for that, and as you didn't know... I'm sorry.

Now, a question. My cousin and I used to play the DBZ ME2 at ALL times, then I got WinMugen, now we play it. However, when trying to fight against one another, we seem to become unable to strike or sometimes unable to move... any ideas why?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
jfuego
†h€ ¢£®£ß®ªL ª§$ª$§!N™

Member 12643

Level 4.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 03:39 PM #1138 of 1438
no no, you are NOT there, well.... sorta.... as Makaar had said before me, he started a trading thread... I wasn't trying to flame... but honestly, we now have a thread for that, and as you didn't know... I'm sorry.

Now, a question. My cousin and I used to play the DBZ ME2 at ALL times, then I got WinMugen, now we play it. However, when trying to fight against one another, we seem to become unable to strike or sometimes unable to move... any ideas why?
if you're using the joypads make sure they're connected correctly.. thats all I can think of.. i never experienced that problem while playing against anyone

Sky Ryder
I am... Sky Ryder...

Member 11424

Level 7.21

Aug 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 03:55 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 03:55 PM #1139 of 1438
thats the thing, were not, were using the keyboard.... i cant find my joypads....

TheLastSpartan
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12614

Level 1.10

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:16 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 04:16 PM #1140 of 1438
The big naruto chars can be found at h t t p : / / p a g i n a s . t e r r a . c o m . b r /l a z e r / h a n y o u / i n d x 2 . h t m

CyberDragon10K
Lone Wanderer

Member 12382

Level 2.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:35 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 04:35 PM #1141 of 1438
thats the thing, were not, were using the keyboard.... i cant find my joypads....
Conventional keyboards cannot interpret more than 2 simultaneous button presses. Therefore, if one player does a ducking block, the other cannot move and attack, or do other kinds of actions because the keyboard has already registered 2 buttons being pressed. :S

Find those joypads... SOON. ^^;;

Double Post:
On another note, does anyone know what's wrong with my Gundam EX Lifebars? I installed them recently, and though I have a few gripes (ugly combo font, etc), it's mostly good since there's a bar on top. I just wonder why the timer numbers and names don't appear. :/

I installed them into their own folder in data (much like Matmut's MvC Lifebar), and stuffed the fonts into their own folder in the Gundam EX Lifebar's folder. So the pathing is C://Mugen/Data/Gundam EX/Fonts to get to the fonts (for example, not exactly what I did). ^^;;

Is there something wrong with the fonts that came pre-packaged? I noticed that the FightTDX.def file refers to a fightfxe.air, but no such thing was included. If any help comes, I'd appreciate it. XD

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by CyberDragon10K; Sep 18, 2006 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Sky Ryder
I am... Sky Ryder...

Member 11424

Level 7.21

Aug 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:50 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 09:50 PM #1142 of 1438
im not sure there,, cyberdragon... but hey, found one joypad, so now we are GOOD!!!!!!

jfuego
†h€ ¢£®£ß®ªL ª§$ª$§!N™

Member 12643

Level 4.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:52 PM #1143 of 1438
im not sure there,, cyberdragon... but hey, found one joypad, so now we are GOOD!!!!!!
LoL atleast you can play now...

FELIPE NO
Sky Ryder
I am... Sky Ryder...

Member 11424

Level 7.21

Aug 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:06 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 11:06 PM #1144 of 1438
whats wrong with yours?

jfuego
†h€ ¢£®£ß®ªL ª§$ª$§!N™

Member 12643

Level 4.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:54 PM #1145 of 1438
whats wrong with yours?
nothing mine works fine.. just a little busy so i wont get around to it till maybe tomorrow

How ya doing, buddy?
Sky Ryder
I am... Sky Ryder...

Member 11424

Level 7.21

Aug 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 12:36 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 12:36 AM #1146 of 1438
ahhhhhhh i see, well im working n my own final game.... sorry, but uim not gonna give out test versions or anything...... totlly sorry, im trying to keep it top secret with some wicked suprises at the end....

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 01:54 AM #1147 of 1438
I just recently saw the character trading thread. It's a good idea, as this thread has been far too cluttered with people posting just for this and that character. I don't suppose some mod could erase the first 30 or so pages of requests? I'm still debating whether to update the thread or close it and start over.

I'm almost done sorting all of my characters (over 1200!) and putting them in the appropriate categories for EVE Battle. After that, I have to add a stage for each one, along with music. As I've mentioned before, MUGEN takes a lot of work, but the end result is just fun, fun, fun.

Anyway, I know we don't request characters here anymore, but maybe you could at least tell me what the deal is with this.

Also, has anyone downloaded the Evangelion MUGEN game? I'm trying to transfer the characters from that game into my existing MUGEN, but I keep getting error messages. Is it possible?

Animechanic
whipping boy

Member 1106

Level 23.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:31 AM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 11:31 PM #1148 of 1438
Looks like someone made a custom Mario for Babel Sword. I made a journal entry about it since it's not quite normal MUGEN. Check it out, if you want.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd probably post this in the Doujin game thread, since it's a fully built game, it just requires the MUGEN game engine.

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:34 AM #1149 of 1438
Ah, thanks. Too bad, it would've been one hell of a bonus level. :/

I was speaking idiomatically.
Animechanic
whipping boy

Member 1106

Level 23.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 03:14 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 12:14 AM #1150 of 1438
Well, you might still be able to grab the little mechas from the babel sword characters file and stick them into regular mugen, but no guarantees. I really need to try that one of these days.

Last edited by Animechanic; Sep 19, 2006 at 03:17 AM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Official MUGEN Thread