Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How long could you sleep?

ambience
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12779

Level 2.38

Sep 2006

Old Oct 9, 2006, 10:10 AM #51 of 57
The longest I've slept was around 22 hours one summer. I turn nocturnal when I'm home for the summer, so it was in a series of transitional slumbers the week before school started again.

I'm used to sleeping from 8 to 10 hours a night, but since I've started college about a month ago, I've only been able to manage 6-7 hours a night. It's been very unsettling.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2006, 10:11 AM #52 of 57
I can go for a mere 12 hours, and that's when I've been really tired from staying up late the night before last and waking up early the previous day. I always make myself get up if I'm nearing 12 hours since sleeping too much tends not to give me a headache, but has that paralyzing effect of making your body so sluggish that even getting up is a chore. If I were to stay in bed any longer, it would become progressively harder to try and get up.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2006, 12:14 PM Local time: Oct 9, 2006, 11:14 AM #53 of 57
This is one of those threads that nobody ever directly replies to anything save for the first post. How strange.

Once, on a regular basis my younger brother was going to bed around midnight and waking up at 3:30-4pm the next day. I'm guessing he was on a growth spurt or something.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Knight_Rider
KnIgHt RiDeR 2006

Member 13919

Level 1.47

Oct 2006

Old Oct 13, 2006, 09:04 PM #54 of 57
To be completely honest, you throw me into a comfy bed and I can sleep for days. Seriously.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Draz
Not-So-Tortured Poet

Member 5387

Level 7.02

Apr 2006

Old Oct 13, 2006, 11:23 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2006, 09:23 PM #55 of 57
I miss the days of my youth. I used to be able to go days without sleep, and then only zone out for a couple hours before returning to a coherent state of consciousness for more gaming. Now, I sleep far too much - longest was only ever like, 18 hours though.

The real question is, how long can everyone go without sleep?

FELIPE NO
Signatures are so overrated...

Pretentious Music Blather. <--- Music snobbery, not currently updated. Worth reading anyway.
BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Oct 14, 2006, 12:09 AM #56 of 57
2 days here.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Oct 14, 2006, 12:20 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2006, 03:20 PM #57 of 57
The longest I've slepped was about 15 hours I think. I hadn't slept too well the few prior nights so sleeping so well came as a realy shock for me. Lucky it wasn't a school day...

On average, I sleep about 8-9 hours, however I'd love to get more. In the holidays I get about 11 hours a day.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > How long could you sleep?