Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

School

Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2006, 08:56 PM #51 of 54
Originally Posted by YeOldeButchere
Another physics major here, though beginning my first year (out of 3) at McGill University. My exact program choice is still somewhat fuzzy to tell the truth, not so much because I don't know what I want, but because I haven't been able to make my choice yet. I'm probably going to contact one of the advisors tomorrow to ask when exactly I'm supposed to choose a specific program. I just hope I'm not too late.

Anyway, I'm either going to be in the "Honours Physics" program (ideally), or majoring in physics with a minor in something I haven't decided about yet, most likely mathematics. Assuming I do end up in the honours program, I'll be taking the following courses for the next two terms:

MATH 247 Honours Applied Linear Algebra
MATH 248 Honours Advanced Calculus
MATH 249 Honours Complex Variables
MATH 325 Honours Ordinary Differential Equations
PHYS 241 Signal Processing
PHYS 251 Classical Mechanics 1
PHYS 257 Experimental Methods 1
PHYS 258 Experimental Methods 2
PHYS 260 Modern Physics and Relativity

I'm probably going to enjoy most of that stuff, too.
Ooo. Honours math classes at McGill are brutal. Good Luck, Have Fun. I know a bunch of people that dropped out of the honours program...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2006, 09:14 PM #52 of 54
I'll begin Cegep this august 28, i'm going in the Fine Arts program. I already did 1 year in it, but I stop for like 1year because I wasn't sure what I wanted. Now I want to go in 3D animation, so I'll finish my DEC in Fine Arts (I still have 2 years to do >.>) andafter that do an intensive year in 3D animation probably at N.A.D. center (national animation and design center) or at the Ubisoft campus

I still don't have my schedule (will have it this Sunday) but I have only 11hours of school this session because I already some class, so it will be relax this session ^^

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Digital_Divider
because bastard operators from hell get all the ladies.

Member 8324

Level 6.27

Jun 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 10:06 AM #53 of 54
looking forward to this semester /sarcasm between work and school I'm going to be busy as hell. thankfully half my classes are online at least.

I'm taking internet web pages, advanced html, my second required english class, and network security.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I am myself. You can't change me. I am who I am.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > School