Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

God damn spiders

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2006, 03:38 AM #51 of 58
Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
Spiders? Please. You want to know what's really nasty. I mean really, really nasty? Millipedes. The little brown ones that come out of nowhere whenever it rains. They breed like bacteria, crawl all over everything, and if you disturb them in any way they will defend themselves by releasing the most utterly foul and noxious stench you will ever smell. My room is in the basement, and I have to deal with these monstrosities every summer.
I used to have a terrible centipede problem in my old house. I had so many damn centipedes it was crazy. They are harmless, but ugly and freaky looking. Especially when they get huge.

As far as spiders go, I'm lucky that Black Widows and poisonous spiders don't reside in Philly.

Most amazing jew boots
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2006, 03:49 AM Local time: Jul 26, 2006, 05:49 PM #52 of 58
Originally Posted by DragoonKain
As far as spiders go, I'm lucky that Black Widows and poisonous spiders don't reside in Philly.
When I was little, we lived in a region where black widows were very common. During a few weeks in spring each year, tons of young black widows would hatch, and we would play squash the black widows... probably wasn't the safest of games... eh?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3
вяоκєи.
i_h8_u.

Member 10244

Level 2.50

Jul 2006

Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:18 AM Local time: Jul 27, 2006, 03:18 AM #53 of 58
Living further inland than most people would probably like to, there are alot of spiders here all-year-round.

I just find them randomly climbing up a wall or hanging from the ceiling. They're everywhere, expecially in Autumn.

Mostly they're those fly-eating spiders, whatever you call 'em, them big brown hairy motherfuckers. And those daddy-long-legs. And redbacks... Ocassionally the white-tail or the plain old black hairy spider.

As you probably figured, yeah, I know nothing at all about spiders... All I know is they love my house.

I was speaking idiomatically.

--yeah...; [ υ сяєатєd а яιfт wιтнιи мє. ] now there hav been several complications tht hav, left me feelng nothng. ...i mite say...; u were wrng 2 take it from me...; u left me feelng nothng.

i lōōk 'rōūnd ūr hōūse. būt there's nōthin' 2 steāl.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > God damn spiders