Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Phantasy Star Universe

Lacerta
I know how to use a sword!

Member 184

Level 24.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 12:08 PM Local time: Dec 4, 2006, 11:08 AM #576 of 1372
I've had a 100 Armor PM for a while too.

Just too lazy to synth >_>

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 12:52 PM #577 of 1372
I got a lv 86 striking PM. I sorta stalled on feeding it because of other priorities but expect me to start on it again in a week or so.

Im just making a GH440 because I like GH440 and the 100 armour stat is more of a bonus lol.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 02:50 PM Local time: Dec 4, 2006, 11:50 AM #578 of 1372
Originally Posted by Hotobu
I just had a thought. (You)* We should try to go into business with each other. Para's raising a 100 armor PM, I'll EVENTUALLY get to 100 Ranged, and I'm sure some other folks are going for 100 Striking and Technic. We could just have each other synth stuff and sell it at our shops.

*I say you because I'm sure someone will get to 100 ranged before me as I'm going o n vacation for a full month.
That is a great idea, my boyfriend and I plan to do that with our characters (His striking, mine armour), maybe someone can edit the first post and write down everyone's PM pure attribute they plan to do or have done. Then we can find each other on PSU and help one another to synth.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 03:51 PM #579 of 1372
Originally Posted by SailorDaravon
With the update coming Thursday night/Friday morning, I think I'm going to take a break until then. Right now I've got about 560k, plus I have some stuff I can sell, I'm hoping to wind up with about 600k Friday morning, which will be enough to get all the new stuff that I REALLY need/want. I've also got nearly all my bullet PAs to 20 that I want. Only ones I don't have to to 20 are Shock on my rifle (at 17), Fire on my rifle (at 1), Fire on my shotgun (at 7?), and Earth on my mechgun (at 15). I maaay also go Earth additionally on my twin handguns, but that's lower priority.

I don't want to burn myself out on the game, and I've been wanting to play something else to break it up, I'll probably finish Rocket Slime. Plus my hand is literally starting to hurt from playing as a Ranger, I really need to look into getting a rapid-fire controller, even if it sucks. I'll hop on briefly each night (and possibly in the morning) for minor shop management, and that's it. So no one look for me during the week, see you all Friday~
With this, we should plan another meet on Friday. I would also assume that the update will wanna make some people that stopped playing want to come back. Quick question for you about earth bullets. Have they been useful for areas like Moatoob, and the Nuedaiz Relics mission? The status effects in those areas annoy the hell outta me!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 06:47 PM #580 of 1372
The only weapon I have Earth on is Mechgun, and contrary to popular belief mechguns suck for applying SE's because they're stuck at Lvl 1 SE (which I was not aware of when I chose it). Neudaiz Relics is nothing but light creatures. Until we get dark/light bullets, Neudaiz relics and all the Linear Line missions are really going to suck for Rangers, especially LL S. Shock apparently works very well in Linear Line S, even with shotguns, which is why I got that on all my stuff.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 07:14 PM #581 of 1372
The best I will get with my striking PM is 90. Bad planning in the beginning. About the double cannon and BKB, don't know why, I missed a lot more with the BKB than double cannon. Yea its more powerful than double cannon.

Meh I been at PSOW long enough to know my topic is gonna go into dinosaur mode. SOO..I'll just say it here.

Since I always like LL, LL S doesn't really scare me. Will give me a chance to test out the power of my 44% light Dual Slashers. Gonna have to upgrade to a light halbenata for my spears though. Forces and Rangers from what I've read seem to be adamant on partying there, which is a good thing.(that's going to be funny if I'm the only hunter brave enough to go there).

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Dec 4, 2006 at 07:23 PM.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 10:23 PM #582 of 1372
From what I've read, so long as you're not a total idiot, you'll be fine in LL. Apparently the Megid doesn't get really bad until later S rank missions and so on (Hive maybe?)

Also I don't have a link handy, but apparently the PS2 version has dropped to $19.99 and the 360 version to $29.99 at amazon o_O

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 10:25 PM #583 of 1372
Im pretty sure megid is bad ass anywhere. And especially with the S rank AI, LL is going to be a pain in the ass imo.

FELIPE NO

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 10:34 PM #584 of 1372
Well people are saying it's not as bad as it was with the Lillies in PSO, so I can deal with that. Also I'm down for a meet on Friday, but what level are people at? As far as I know on Friday the two s-rank's we're getting are both LL missions, which require 35 and 45 respectively.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 07:40 AM #585 of 1372
Well I temporarily switched to force for my Newman... she needs to level her force type a bit more but still lacking some weaponary.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 08:48 AM #586 of 1372
I'll hit 45 probably today. 10 full scapes ready lol.

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 12:55 PM #587 of 1372
Don't you have 2 chars though? And yeah, I've got 10 scapes in the bank and 7 on me, I'll pick up a few more and probably max out on me, and in the common storage >_>

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 01:50 PM #588 of 1372
Sure do and both are lvl45 now. My other is just a shop owner ;p. Megid might not be lily-bad, but it'd be interesting to see how fast they move. The enemies that is.

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 04:25 PM #589 of 1372
I've seen s-rank videos, they're pretty damn fast. IIRC enemies look a little different on s-rank as well, kinda like in PSO from normal/hard/vhard to Ultimate.

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 05:44 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2006, 02:44 PM #590 of 1372
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5F_oYo5pss

Heres the video of S rank mission enemies that I think Sailor Daravon was referring to. They are faster and harder, and also look more cooler and menacing.

Which means I prob won't hit those till I'm at least lvl 50... With a full party.

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Last edited by Kairi Li; Dec 5, 2006 at 05:48 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 07:08 PM #591 of 1372
I've seen that and naturally I overeacted and thought "oh yea I'm going to die ALOT". But the difficulty only looks extreme because it's one guy soloing it.

As for the update being 2 says away.. I think I wont buy the any of the new clothes(some will be over 50,000). I see all these players with the Phanis set(20,000) and then I want it. But then I think about it more and you know what? That 20-30k could have been used to buy me a better weapon ~_~. That said I'm pretty happy with my 1k crap.

FELIPE NO
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 08:17 PM #592 of 1372
Isn't it obvious? Kicking ass comes secondary to being stylish!

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:02 PM #593 of 1372
Damn straight!

Anyway Kyndig's given up the game. For the record, it has nothing to do with content or whatnot, he just doesn't like it as much PSO (he prefers PSO's levels, mags over PM's, etc). Anyway, he gave me all his stuff, which was about 200k and a crapload of items. My shop was pretty much tapped out, but I'm offloading pretty much everything he had really really cheap. I don't really want to make a longass list, but stuff's going pretty fast. Do a search for my shop (Daravon PS2/PC). I've got:

Plenty of 5* weapons for 4-6k
Kusatarika Vest for 4.5k
Kusatarika Shoes for 2k

And shitloads of most all synth items. I come nowhere near to fitting everything into my shop. Things of note I currently have that are NOT in my shop are:

Full set of Vilogis 6* cast parts. Retail for full set is about 42k, I plan on selling it for 20k, I'll give it to anyone here who wants it for 15k (I'll lower prices for anyone here anyway actually). I've also got various grinders, and almost all synth items that are NOT in my shop currrently are in my storage. There's only a few I don't have, Uptelines, ebons, and mot/neu ash's are the only synth items off the top of my head that I don't have, at least right at this second.

Lacerta

Member 184

Level 24.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:20 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2006, 10:20 PM #594 of 1372
I am unable to get into PSU for an unknown amount of time.

My computer recently decided to fry itself and it was the only machine capable of running the game.

Hopefully I can find a way to salvage it and get it to run again so I can get back online soon.

We'll see!

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:35 PM #595 of 1372
Originally Posted by SailorDaravon
Damn straight!

Anyway Kyndig's given up the game. For the record, it has nothing to do with content or whatnot, he just doesn't like it as much PSO (he prefers PSO's levels, mags over PM's, etc). Anyway, he gave me all his stuff, which was about 200k and a crapload of items. My shop was pretty much tapped out, but I'm offloading pretty much everything he had really really cheap. I don't really want to make a longass list, but stuff's going pretty fast. Do a search for my shop (Daravon PS2/PC). I've got:

Kusatarika Vest for 4.5k
Kusatarika Shoes for 2k

And shitloads of most all synth items. I come nowhere near to fitting everything into my shop. Things of note I currently have that are NOT in my shop are:

Full set of Vilogis 6* cast parts. Retail for full set is about 42k, I plan on selling it for 20k, I'll give it to anyone here who wants it for 15k (I'll lower prices for anyone here anyway actually). I've also got various grinders, and almost all synth items that are NOT in my shop currrently are in my storage. There's only a few I don't have, Uptelines, ebons, and mot/neu ash's are the only synth items off the top of my head that I don't have, at least right at this second.
Hmm I would like the Vilogis stuff for sure for my cast
Any force stuff or ranger stuff he's unloading?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 08:10 AM #596 of 1372
Quote:
Definitly checking this out. (hopefully I'm not too late)

Yea I was too late.

Daravon your shop is like half wiped XD.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Dec 7, 2006 at 08:58 AM.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 12:25 PM #597 of 1372
I'll the weapons were gone when I got on this morning except for one 4* weapon. I fully restocked the store when I left, I imagine it'll be mostly gone again by the time I get home. Still have some synth stuff and more common decos left to put in, but nothing hugely exciting that's not already in there.

Lacerta

Member 184

Level 24.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 01:05 PM Local time: Dec 7, 2006, 12:05 PM #598 of 1372
Daravon certainly has one of the more popular shops on PSU.

At least, I think so. When I would play randomly I would see his name thrown around as having the best deals on certain things.

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 09:23 PM #599 of 1372
UPDATE IN 5 HOURS BITCHES

I plan on waking up at probably 6-7am tommorrow and playing most of the day. Also still trying to move through Kyndig's stuff as fast as possible in my shop. I've probably sold about 100 items. I've already sold most of the really really good stuff, but everything I have in my shop I'm going to drop to really really low prices just to try to clear stuff out before tommorrow morning. I don't need the money so much (I've got about 930k, more than what I need for everything tommorrow), but I just want to clear this stuff out. This is what is still available, and the prices they will be at:

Dual Pallasch 1k
Ageha-senba 18% Dark 9k!
Monomate (20) 10
Moon Atomizer (3) 75
Kusatarika Shoes 1k
Meganite (57) 10
Giganite (2) 60
Pannon Jelly (32) 70
Vanda Derma (10) 70
Acenaline (10) 9
Wenceline (32) 12
Aporaline (9) 35
Marseline (3) 650
Hot Berry (22) 25
Stamina Berry (23) 20
Moatoob Truffle (19) 10
Poison Truffle (30) 10
Mad Truffle (116) 10
Rotten Truffle (84) 10
Balji Truffle (52) 15
Love Berry (286!) 100!
Hustle Berry (7) 120!
Omega Acid (7) 300
Paper Lantern (3) 300
Grinder C+1 (7) 40
Grinder C+2 (1) 45
[B] Gourmet Cake 50

I'm apparently known as one of the best player shops (o_O), and most of these I sell out consistently at higher prices already. This is something I'm just doing for people here and at another board I post at. I had thought originally I was going to just unlock the room, but I think what I'm going to do is just post the pass here: 5050. Remember character name is Daravon, and this is PS2/PC. I'll be heading to bed in about an hour, hour and a half, and at that point I'm going to unlock the room, and probably put one or two of the prices back up.

Aside from that shameless self-promotion, who's going to be on tommorrow? And I still need to get fnord's card >_>

FELIPE NO
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 10:33 PM #600 of 1372
I'm gonna be one tommorow. Like I said, we should do another GFF meet. I'll log on for a bit now too if I can get your card Daravon.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Phantasy Star Universe