Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pressing Your "Buttons"

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 09:11 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 07:11 PM #26 of 54
I'm sure they were just trying to find Jesus' "buttons".

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 09:15 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 07:15 PM #27 of 54
It was on his side the whole time. They stabbed the shit out of it.

SAVAGES

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fiddlegoof
Chicken butt!

Member 16189

Level 13.88

Nov 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 09:56 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 07:56 PM #28 of 54
A few people can back me up on this one.

It's more of a theory a couple friends and I came up with this year. The theory is : People have one job to do, and they can't do it. Do you ever notice this? It seems to happen an awful lot. And this doesn't just press my buttons, it places a 30 ton brick on my buttons.

For example, at my high school, the counsellors are lazy ass pieces of shit. This may be extremely arrogant, but in a nutshell, their job is to make sure that they support the decisions of us students, and make sure we don't screw up our lives. Sadly, they fail miserably at this job.

My friend (Free.User) was told by a cousellor at our school that a computer course he wanted to take was a required science needed for graduation. Satisfied, he took it, and didn't bother taking other sciences, because they had no relevance to the field of study he chose in post secondary. Halfway through the following year, they told him that it wasn't a science after all, and unless he took a different science such as physics, chemistry etc. he wouldn't graduate from grade 12. Being a busy guy, he had no room in his timetable, so he had to take a physics course through a distant education program and will work through part of his summer completing this course.

This same counsellor screwed a few other people over, including me. He told another student, who had a 87 average, that he shouldn't bother applying for bursaries and scholarships because he didn't have the grades. What the fuck. He has an "A" average, and you're not supporting him at all? In fact, you're just telling him to give up! What an asshat.

And finally, he told me to not take calculus in college because his son failed it, which automatically means I will too. Maybe your son is just a fucking retard? Ever thought of that?

He even tried to force me to take courses I didn't want to, just because no one was taking them.

I think it's time to stop my bitching, so I'll wrap it up. People can't do the only job their supposed to do. This counsellor failed at every aspect of counselling and many students had to pay the price for his incompetence. That's what pushes my buttons.

Most amazing jew boots
Adara
Simplicity

Member 108

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 10:15 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 09:15 PM #29 of 54
I hate it when folks make fun of mentally ill people and everyone who knows me knows never to do in my presence. It's one of those things that make can me go from zero to rip-your-throat-out pissed off in less than a second.

Another button I hate to have pressed is the one having to do with my illness. My joints hurt all day every day without fail. Some days are bad, some days are okay. Normal activities often irritate them, but I hardly ever complain and I go about my daily activities as normally as I possibly can. When I do have to back down from doing something, like washing dishes because my wrist hurts like a bitch or slowing down my jog because my knees feel like they're filled with liquid fire, and someone says that I'm using my problem as an excuse, I become livid.

I also despise being talked to as if I were a kid. I am young but I am not a child and I appreciate not being treated like one.

I was speaking idiomatically.
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 10:20 PM #30 of 54
Oh, like you've never laughed at a retarded person joke.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 10:21 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 07:21 PM #31 of 54
I mean come on! They're all like, "DUR DUR DURRR," it's hilarious!

FELIPE NO
Zephyrin

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:07 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 09:07 PM #32 of 54
Fiddlegoof, why don't you forward that post to your principal.

...instead of bitching about it online.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:40 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 08:40 PM #33 of 54
I hate dealing with smug people, and I really hate it when you're arguing with someone and they call you "Sweetie" or "Honey". One of my roommates did that when we were arguing and I wanted to punch her. She also had a smug look on her face 24/7, so that didn't help.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 09:16 AM #34 of 54
I really don't know what pushes my buttons. I don't get violently angry at much; I know that. Maybe being attacked personally, usually through verbal means. Maybe being told I'm wrong when either I know I'm not or the item is open to interpretation (which it why I late reading comprehension). Maybe being in a situation where I'm trying to get something done and one or more people stop me from doing it. Maybe it's a combination of all of those things. But it's been a while since I've gotten that mad over something, and therefore can't say with any certainty.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 09:52 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 07:52 AM #35 of 54
Yeah, it would've. Or something less purposefully abrasive, at least.

What's this "detracted from their moving-going experience" bullshit? Fuck him. I've just as much right to go see a movie as that asswipe.

He had the entire length of the movie to lean forward and say something. He chose not to. Mocking me as he left was petty and rude. Then he made sure I couldn't find him, like a freakin' coward. Why the hell should I give a damn about his movie experience after that?

It's not as though I have control over the air conditioning. Nor should I have to wear heavy clothes to the theatre while it's 90 degrees and humid outside.

The guy was a jackass. Why are you hassling me about this?
You've never given a kid a mean look after he was kicking your chair or talking through the movie? Never been irritated and tried to stare down a guy that was talking on his cell phone during a movie?

Most amazing jew boots
^-^
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

Member 769

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 09:59 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 09:59 AM #36 of 54
Oh geez. Don't get me started about the "guy that was talking on his cell phone during a movie." Was at a theater in florida when this woman of african heritage got a ring, picked it up, then her 80 children started to talk.

ugh. The whole theater was like "SHUT UP OR TAKE IT OUTSIDE"

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 10:14 AM #37 of 54
Oh geez. Don't get me started about the "guy that was talking on his cell phone during a movie." Was at a theater in florida when this woman of african heritage got a ring, picked it up, then her 80 children started to talk.

ugh. The whole theater was like "SHUT UP OR TAKE IT OUTSIDE"
dats raycist. (I've had the same thing happen to me...)

One thing I hate is people who act like they are better then you no matter what you're talking about. Like just because I'm young that means I have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about, or the 'older people' that think I don't have a right to except the same common courtesy as every other human.

Smelnick
Banned

Member 12225

Level 26.09

Sep 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 01:27 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 01:27 PM #38 of 54
I get annoyed by the fact that winnipeg doesn't help out pedestrians at all. I don't drive, so I either bike, or walk places. You wouldn't believe how many streets in winnipeg don't have sidewalks. And therefore I have to bike or walk on the street, and then I get cars honking at me because they have to go around me. HELLOOOOO!!!! I have a right to travel here too. How about you get the government to build me a sidewalk here! Yah, it really annoys me.

Zephyrin

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 02:30 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 12:30 PM #39 of 54
That doesn't always do much good. Supposedly, here in Vegas (or so I've heard because I haven't confirmed this officially), it is against the law to ride your bike on the sidewalk.

And that's what people will do, they ride in the damned street despite there being a sidewalk, even though I doubt any officer would actually enforce such a stupid law.

FELIPE NO
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 04:16 PM #40 of 54
Naturally I don't say anything, cause I'm not mean or anything, but still, it urks me.
People spelling irk as urk.

Actually, I'm crap with spelling and writing.

I hate when people clap and shout in movie theaters during the movie.

Like when I went to see Dreamgirls I kept hearing, "Sing it girl. Woo hoo!" and stuff like that. I don't mind laughing at theaters, but yelling out like the actors can hear you?
It's just real stupid.

This doesn't happen anymore, but during high school and younger grades people would pronounce my name(Jorge) with an emphasis on the
WHORE part.

"What's your name?"
"Jorge."
"WHORE hey?"
"..."

I don't let many things get to me.
I try not to.
VOID OF EMOTION HERE.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 05:59 PM 1 #41 of 54
Like when I went to see Dreamgirls I kept hearing, "Sing it girl. Woo hoo!" and stuff like that. I don't mind laughing at theaters, but yelling out like the actors can hear you?
It's just real stupid.
Dude. You were watching Dreamgirls.

What the hell did you expect?

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 06:34 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 04:34 PM #42 of 54
...and I really hate it when you're arguing with someone and they call you "Sweetie" or "Honey".
I'm not gonna lie... I do this SPECIFICALLY to get a rise out of someone during an argument; regardless of gender.

You wouldn't believe how many streets in winnipeg don't have sidewalks. And therefore I have to bike or walk on the street, and then I get cars honking at me because they have to go around me.
Welcome to Isla Vista, CA; except that when people honk at us when we're on the street we usually kick nice little dents into their fucking Mercedes-Benz. I swear... Only a rich, spoiled, bratty out-of-towner visiting his stoner brother in a car that daddy gave them would have the gall to drive down those streets and honk at pedestrians who have nowhere else to walk.

Bonus points for driver's side bumps that set off the airbags.

Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 06:47 PM #43 of 54
Dude. You were watching Dreamgirls.
What the hell did you expect?
What the heck do you think?

Silence.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 06:48 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 03:48 PM #44 of 54
I'm not gonna lie... I do this SPECIFICALLY to get a rise out of someone during an argument; regardless of gender.
I'm sure she did, too, which just made me want to punch her more.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 06:52 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 04:52 PM #45 of 54
What the heck do you think?

Silence.
I don't know dude... It's kind of like how I HATE going to movies and having people cheering ad nauseum and applauding like the gods actually give a fuck when the movie ends... So you know what I DON'T do?
Show up on opening day.

So really, what he means is: If you want to not have to experience the irritation it's best to avoid it altogether.

Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 07:06 PM #46 of 54
So really, what he means is: If you want to not have to experience the irritation it's best to avoid it altogether.
You really think so?
Darn I'm slow!
Spoiler:
I blame it on my awesome(crappy) piano skills.

That's it.
I'll only go to the movie theater for comedy movies.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 07:22 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 05:22 PM #47 of 54
That's it.
I'll only go to the movie theater for comedy movies.
CLASS CHOICE, MY MAN.

I hear White Girls: The Sequel is gonna and on opening day @ your nearest Oakland movie screener.

FELIPE NO
wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 08:28 PM #48 of 54
No, what you do is go to a splatter horror flick with white people on opening night. That ramps up enjoyment level as communal experience immensely.

I think that's part of why I honestly really enjoyed the original Resident Evil. With a smaller audience, I might not have liked it as much.

Most amazing jew boots
Fiddlegoof
Chicken butt!

Member 16189

Level 13.88

Nov 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 08:51 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 06:51 PM #49 of 54
Fiddlegoof, why don't you forward that post to your principal.

...instead of bitching about it online.
For the record, asshat, I did complain about it to them, along with most of our student body. That's what presses my buttons, so I should be allowed to write about it in this thread without someone criticizing why I wrote it in the first place. Douchebag.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2007, 12:42 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 10:42 PM #50 of 54
Ladies, please let's not start an argument over this now. If you must keep this up at least take this sexy conversation to PMs.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Pressing Your "Buttons"