Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Go clean your room Charlie.

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 01:18 AM #26 of 31
Originally Posted by SOJC
My room's quite a mess...for three reasons...
1) My room is rather small
2) There's a large number of game consoles and thus wires
3) I'm relatively lazy and can't be bothered to tidy it...

Here's some pics I took 2/3 weeks ago...

Since these pictures were taken the game controllers have all being disconnected and are currently in various places in my room...

lol, I'm sorry I can't help it. How could you afford a GC, Xbox, PS2, and DC, but not be able to get a TV that is made at least later than 1980.

I'm surprised you can even play those on that, it doesn't even look like that thing has A/V ports.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
KnowsNothing
BANANA PHOOOONE

Member 229

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 06:25 AM #27 of 31
Quote:
Having toilet paper by your computer doesnt make you hardcore.
Toilet paper > tissues when it comes to wiping nose. Tissues now-a-days are all slimy and weird because they put lotion on it or something. I prefer good old TP for my nose wiping endevours.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Blanka
Syklis Green

Member 1209

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 08:30 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 09:30 AM #28 of 31
o_0 some pretty messy rooms up there..^^

My room is fairly clean, and if it's not I get bugged about it for days, and I'd rather not go through that every week. Sadly it's quite small, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I hate messes, but sometimes it can get pretty bad.

It contains a double bed, my iBook G4, CD player, two book shelves, a clothes dresser, a desk, my guitar, and lots of books. I'm not allowed any posters, which really pisses me off. =(

How ya doing, buddy?
SOJC
General of the Army of Spoons

Member 10884

Level 5.11

Aug 2006

Old Sep 10, 2006, 04:44 PM Local time: Sep 10, 2006, 11:44 PM #29 of 31
Originally Posted by DragoonKain
lol, I'm sorry I can't help it. How could you afford a GC, Xbox, PS2, and DC, but not be able to get a TV that is made at least later than 1980.

I'm surprised you can even play those on that, it doesn't even look like that thing has A/V ports.
It doesn't, but my VCR does, so I connect the VCR to the TV and the PS2, GC. etc to the VCR, and there you have it...
I got it given to me by my grandparents about 12 years ago and it's never broken, not once, and don't fix something that isn't broken.

Quote:
Did you vomit on your TV or what?
No. I assume it's coffee...

I was speaking idiomatically.
Making the world a spoonier place
Minoko
夢唄

Member 1108

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2006, 02:39 AM Local time: Sep 12, 2006, 03:39 PM #30 of 31
hmmm...my room right here in Japan is a bit...clean(?) Except I haven't emptied the trash cans yet.....one for plastic one for paper! I have my mangas in one shelf...arranged by series and by number. The other shelfs are my host bro's old stuff...like cooking dictionaries...textbooks....lego...unreturned rented MDs..etc....I have a big black drawer where I put all the clothes and on top the stereo.....the floor...is a bit clean for now....all my papers ends up on the shelf space under my desk...the top..needs cleaning.....the desk top is...soo whote..so the smallest amount of dirt is...just...sooo...visible!! arghh
There are times I get the urge to clean....but before or after that...nothing..just plain lazy.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

from the makers of Death Note!! Bakuman.
Am happy..because AgitoXIII and Parasite Eve 3 is a comin to the PSP!!
Max POWER
My style is impetuous

Member 7000

Level 17.86

May 2006

Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:15 AM Local time: Sep 13, 2006, 08:15 AM #31 of 31
When I'm living with someone else, I usually live pretty dirty. -_- For some reason, when I'm on my own, I hate living in a messy room, so I'm usually pretty anal about picking things up right after I'm done using them. I guess that's kinda backwards.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Go clean your room Charlie.