Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

E machine pc, buy or not buy?

Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2006, 09:41 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2006, 08:41 AM #26 of 27
Quote:
Posted by Vampiro
By that time he might want to consider getting a whole new computer.
The thing is, massively upgrading an old computer is still cheaper than buying a whole new computer. They're essentially making money off consumers who don't know better, something that I see with disturbing frequency in the computer world.

Saving up for a better computer means you can go that much longer without upgrading, and when you do it'll be cheaper than simply plunking down more money for a whole new computer.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 17, 2006, 12:13 PM #27 of 27
But at this point in time, a powerful computer that can do anything you want would just be a waste of money. $500 for a computer now, and then maybe another eight hundred a few years down the road isn't a whole lot. It might be "cheaper", but getting a costume/powerful computer now instead of in 2010 would be a bigger waste of money, especially if he has no intention of using the power he's paying for.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > E machine pc, buy or not buy?