Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

losing things...

NYRSkate
Happy Hour in Hell's Sports Bar

Member 4

Level 18.19

Feb 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 01:55 PM #26 of 38
Fatt, have you ever lost any weight?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
<Mercarios> I voted for hut hut, because it's a superior track, but you gotta draw a line between having fun and going too far
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 10:25 PM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 07:25 PM #27 of 38
Originally Posted by Free.User
Don't forget that you lost your math text too.
well I found that pretty quickly so it doesn't really count. It ened up in the school library ready for me to re-sign out.

How ya doing, buddy?
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 10:58 PM #28 of 38
I haven't been able to find my DVD of Monty Python And The Holy Grail for months now. I'm starting to wonder if I might have lent it out to somebody. I just can't remember!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 11:09 PM #29 of 38
Sorry, Arrow, I threw a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch at your DVD a few months back.

I was speaking idiomatically.
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 04:49 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 04:49 PM #30 of 38
Originally Posted by NYRSkate
Fatt, have you ever lost any weight?
I have decided weight is impossible for me to lose. I weighed in at 185 in high school, I worked out to join the 140 club, and ended up packing on muscles till I weighed 200 today. I still can't lose the freakin belly.

Edit: NYR, you've been here longer than most (I remember you being around before the_Chuck and Dyhalto). Has the board ever made you lose your mind?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Fatt; Apr 26, 2006 at 04:52 PM.
Arienas
Halsey <3

Member 1626

Level 6.48

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 04:58 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 03:58 PM #31 of 38
My new flute has been across the state with me and back and I usually never let it out of my sight. At hotels, I always bring it in with me so it doesn't get stolen.

I've lost plenty of music books however. Either I've left them with people and they never returned them, or they've just disappeared. Losing a whole flute part from a book and only having the piano part is sad.

FELIPE NO
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 05:05 PM #32 of 38
The only thing I lost that I wish I had right now is this ear cleaning thing. It has a slender tube and its battery operated. You put in your ear, turn it on, and all the ear wax is gently sucked out as you pivot the device. Q-tips really suck

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 10:00 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 10:00 PM #33 of 38
Originally Posted by SemperFidelis
The only thing I lost that I wish I had right now is this ear cleaning thing. It has a slender tube and its battery operated. You put in your ear, turn it on, and all the ear wax is gently sucked out as you pivot the device. Q-tips really suck
Have you ever seen the movie Parenthood?

"Oh my god!"
"What is it?"
"It's... An electric ear cleaner!"

How ya doing, buddy?
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 11:07 PM #34 of 38
I lost my keyboard once. And no, I'm not talking about the computer keyboard. I lost my Yamaha one day while we were moving. I couldn't find it for months. It was stuck at the other lady's house and not at mine.

I don't lose expensive stuff anymore. I usually lose trivial stuff, like my work name badge and once my house keys. Other than that, I know just about where everything else.

Most amazing jew boots
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 11:44 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2006, 02:44 PM #35 of 38
I lost my soul the night I invited Shao Khan over. We drank, told some stories, had a few laughs, ended up playing Uno. I won, the next thing I know, I'm waking up impaled on a spike. I also lost my keys once, a more crippling loss. =(

Most amazing jew boots
reflectiVe
R.I.P., J. Dilla. (Jay Dee)

Member 5717

Level 7.21

Apr 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 01:51 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 11:51 PM #36 of 38
I lost my bike helmet, a sub & amp out of my car, a lot of my PS1 games (few I wanted to keep: Suikoden 2, ff7-9, Star ocean, etcetc), my dreamcast (HOW DO YOU JUST LOSE ONE?), 100 bucks and a $20 gift certificate to Starf*cks.

...I could say I'm a pretty originized person. ...Now if only my grass was emo...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

This is message is dedicated to real Hip-hop
Shadow Drax
Carob Nut

Member 285

Level 6.19

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 04:39 AM Local time: Apr 27, 2006, 10:39 AM #37 of 38
I'm paranoid about losing important things, like my mobile phone, purse, iPod and my car keys. I always put them straight back into my bag once I've used them, but that doesn't stop the sinking feeling I get in my stomach when I'm tearing my bag apart looking for my house keys or something and I can't immediately find them!

I used to have this bag with loads of compartments (actually, thinking back, that was a great bag, I miss it!) and on the bus home one night, I accidentally put my phone into one of the compartments I never use, and so when I got home, I assumed it was lost. It was almost a day later when I dropped my (supposedly empty) bag and heard a telltale "clunk"...

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > losing things...