Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My Death Space

guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 01:36 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 11:36 AM #26 of 59
A girl commited suicide and I got hurt by a football.

After reading that, I had no feelings for the suicide girl and wish the other girl was taken with the suicide girl.

Most amazing jew boots
Identity Crisis
Keeping You Warm

Member 11146

Level 26.65

Aug 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 02:16 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 12:16 PM #27 of 59
Originally Posted by guyinrubbersuit

After reading that, I had no feelings for the suicide girl and wish the other girl was taken with the suicide girl.
That is just plain wrong. The proper respect isn't even given to the deceased girl.

R.I.P. (including grammar and syntax)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 02:46 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 12:46 PM #28 of 59
Originally Posted by Arkhangelsk
The thing that creeps me out is how people leave comments on their dead friends' MySpaces that sound like they're actually still alive. For me, that just is disturbing.
You know what's even more disturbing? How at random times of the day some of those people's MySpaces show them as "ONLINE NOW".

It's like even death can't keep them away from their online narcissism. :/

How ya doing, buddy?
Ademis
Seeker of Alice

Member 11603

Level 2.86

Aug 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 02:53 PM #29 of 59
Heh that's what happens when you have ghetto kids and preppy kids i'm not excluding rockers from this but its mostly preps and ghettos.Who make fun of kids because of what they're into,calling them ugly and such.I think this site is good the people who picked on them,dumped them,hurt them physically should be forced to look through this site everyday and realize what they did and are doing is down right wrong

Most amazing jew boots
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:06 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 03:06 PM #30 of 59
Bear in mind a good number of these could very well be faked deaths >_> But yeah I'm lol'ing at some of the fucktards who committed suicide. For weirdass reasons. Suck it up, pull up your pants, get on with your lives you little drama shits.

I saw the pins and thought "Venture Brothers? =O"

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:10 PM #31 of 59

We had a good laugh about that one at work earlier

Most amazing jew boots
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:16 PM #32 of 59

Call me an asshole, but I don't get what I am supposed to react to. These people are thirteen. Do you really expect really sophisticated, well-considered thoughts in a nice literary flow?

THEY'RE KIDS. This chick didn't even KNOW the girl who committed suicide! Why is it so HORRIBLE that she jumped from one subject to another with virtually no segue?

Unless theres a joke I don't get somewhere in there.....?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:19 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 01:19 PM #33 of 59
Plus... It was taken from a blog. It wasn't an exclusively written obituary like the majority of the rest are. :/

Jam it back in, in the dark.
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:31 PM #34 of 59
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Call me an asshole, but I don't get what I am supposed to react to. These people are thirteen. Do you really expect really sophisticated, well-considered thoughts in a nice literary flow?

THEY'RE KIDS. This chick didn't even KNOW the girl who committed suicide! Why is it so HORRIBLE that she jumped from one subject to another with virtually no segue?

Unless theres a joke I don't get somewhere in there.....?
The transition was the funny part. It just seems to be the ADD mentality of myspace.

I can understand your stance on this completely though. Kids that age dont seem to fully understand situations like this.

How ya doing, buddy?
Mortuary
Syklis Green

Member 10985

Level 8.35

Aug 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 04:31 PM #35 of 59
For some reason, I can't stop looking through this website. It's captivating.

Edit: This one is the saddest one i've read. http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.a...7-74e0cebc1360

Last edited by Mortuary; Aug 29, 2006 at 04:38 PM.
brenden3010
Wark!

Member 1300

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 12:05 AM #36 of 59
So many were too young to believe their lives were so horrible that they had to commit suicide.

Its funny to think that in the Roman era, it was not frowned upon to run on ones own sword, and now, suicide is considered one of the dumbest and saddest, as well as illegal things to do. I guess the circumstances were much different with the Romans, but its interesting to watch society change.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 12:39 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 03:39 PM #37 of 59
Pretty depressing place, but fun to read at the same time. I think this will lead to cancer. I hope Jack Thompson stumbles upon the site one day.

Quote:
A college-bound Orinda 17-year-old who dreamed of running for public office one day has died from head injuries after he fell off a skateboard he was riding while holding onto a car.
"I WILL SUE EA FOR SKITCHIN' ON SAYGAH GENESAS"

I was speaking idiomatically.
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 12:39 AM #38 of 59
Originally Posted by Arkhangelsk
The thing that creeps me out is how people leave comments on their dead friends' MySpaces that sound like they're actually still alive. For me, that just is disturbing.

It's rather sad to see how a lot of these people died, especially the suicides and drunk driving accidents. It's so cliche, but horrible to see it put right in front of you.
Yeah, I've seen xangas and stuff where the person died and the blog is immediately flooded with comments talking to them as if they're still alive. Pretty much everyone does it... like those scenes in movies where the person talks to the grave of a loved one. The living just find it comforting, I guess.

I'm actually pretty amazed at the number of suicides... You really have to hit ROCK BOTTOM to go through with that... I wonder what kind of lives they led? What family backgrounds they had? How their peers treated them? And drunk driving deaths continue to infuriate me. You've seen it a million times, people... Don't. Drive. Drunk. Why would you even do that...

By the way, I agree that this mydeathspace could possibly contribute to the suicide count... Depressed, impressionable kids seeing all these public declarations of love to people who were only in the shadows when they were alive... Well, kids might think that's the only way to get attention. Somtimes it's so hard to suck it up and get on with your life.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 01:31 AM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 11:31 PM #39 of 59
Originally Posted by brenden3010
Its funny to think that in the Roman era, it was not frowned upon to run on ones own sword, and now, suicide is considered one of the dumbest and saddest, as well as illegal things to do.
You wanna know what's even funnier? That depending on where you are suicide carries a penalty with it. For example: if you only attempt suicide it's only considered a misdeameanor, but if you actually succeed... IT'S A FELONY.

I was also told by an acquaintance who's a paralegal assistant that that felony actually carries prison time, but I've never found any evidence to support that claim.

Suicide has got to be one of the least thought-out subjects ever covered by law.

Originally Posted by blue
Don't. Drive. Drunk. Why would you even do that...
I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're one of the 11 people on the whole planet who's never been threatened with a broken beer bottle by a beligerent drunk who got uppity when you tried to take his keys.

FELIPE NO
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 01:38 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 04:38 PM #40 of 59
Oh.

Quote:
HEY GUYZ!!! its FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL omg a girl at ur school committed suicide. her name was Courtney Vota.............i think, well im not sure about her last name....but yeah........seh died yesterday morning................it is soooooooooooo sad!!! and she is only in 8th grade!!!! i heard she hung herself......brian said she hung hersalf in her closet........and one more thing i got hit by the freakin football on Mon. and now its still green!!!! and no its not my thumb it's my ring finger. well jackie threw the football 2 me and i tried 2 catch it.........but instead it hit my finger!!!!
It's good to know people care on MySpace.

"HEY! SOMEONE AT YOUR SCHOOL DIED TODAY! BUT GET THIS, A FOOTBALL HIT MY FINGER! OOOOOOWWWIIIIIE! FEEL SORRY FOR ME! "

blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 01:40 AM #41 of 59
Originally Posted by Encephalon
I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're one of the 11 people on the whole planet who's never been threatened with a broken beer bottle by a beligerent drunk who got uppity when you tried to take his keys.
I... haven't... But... what does that have to do with it? I'm talkin' directly TO people--not their friends. I mean, trying to prevent your friends from drunk driving is awesome, but... not always possible. Gotta weight the risks. If you're more likely to get injured by stopping them... maybe let them go or something. But yes. Not talkin' to the friends. :doh:

Jam it back in, in the dark.
lemonmanko
yell it very loud!

Member 1971

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 02:31 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 01:31 AM #42 of 59
its sad really almost all of those are sucide but the wierd thing is that all of those sucides are mostly 13 - 16-ish kids...are kids this fucked up i mean whoa

supress those feelings and becoming emo/goth don't go kill your self.. =/

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Unas
Syklis Green

Member 11611

Level 8.84

Aug 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:18 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 09:18 AM #43 of 59
Originally Posted by lemonmanko
its sad really almost all of those are sucide but the wierd thing is that all of those sucides are mostly 13 - 16-ish kids...are kids this fucked up i mean whoa
Yeah kind of seems to me that these kids find suicide cool (well not cool but you get the picture) or something. Its scary to think also that misery loves company, I mean would suicide have always been a likely cause of death for 13-16 yr olds?

brenden3010
Wark!

Member 1300

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 04:56 AM #44 of 59
Originally Posted by Encephalon
You wanna know what's even funnier? That depending on where you are suicide carries a penalty with it. For example: if you only attempt suicide it's only considered a misdeameanor, but if you actually succeed... IT'S A FELONY.

I was also told by an acquaintance who's a paralegal assistant that that felony actually carries prison time, but I've never found any evidence to support that claim.

Suicide has got to be one of the least thought-out subjects ever covered by law.

The thing is, you can die, and survive. You can even drown, and survive, so what if you hang yourself, you stop breathing and your heart stops beating, yet they resucitate you (Sp)? I think its possible the very very unlucky ones survive.

The question on hand I think should be...

Would putting them on probation and/or in jail reaaalllyyyy make them feel better about themselves? I think its more fuel for the fire.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 08:00 AM #45 of 59
I just spend half an hour browsing through that site. All of the deaths seems so tragic, but that's life, and it can't be helped.

I was speaking idiomatically.
[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
KnowsNothing
BANANA PHOOOONE

Member 229

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 08:24 AM #46 of 59
ALL of the deaths seem tragic? I spent some time perusing that site yesterday, and quite a few of them were absolutely hilarious.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 10:50 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 12:20 PM #47 of 59
I found this one to be sad that the girl had to have a prick for a boyfirend..

Childbirth complications

And this one kinda confuses me...

Executed by The State of Texas for Murder

I thought that prisoners didnt get access to the internet, let alone a myspace account! I am not a big fan of the death sentance, but the guy commited a brutal murder and people are responding to the memorial site as if he was the greatest guy on earth.

FELIPE NO
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 11:03 AM Local time: Aug 31, 2006, 12:03 AM #48 of 59
The things that Americans think of.

Psh.

brenden3010
Wark!

Member 1300

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 11:46 AM #49 of 59
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko

I thought that prisoners didnt get access to the internet, let alone a myspace account! I am not a big fan of the death sentance, but the guy commited a brutal murder and people are responding to the memorial site as if he was the greatest guy on earth.

I believe others created a myspace for him.

How ya doing, buddy?
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 11:54 AM #50 of 59
Originally Posted by KnowsNothing
ALL of the deaths seem tragic? I spent some time perusing that site yesterday, and quite a few of them were absolutely hilarious.
Sucks to die in this day and age.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > My Death Space