Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2009, 06:06 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2009, 04:06 PM #3326 of 3609
The biggest loss here is clearly that there can be no Edge and Christian reunion now, which I'm sure has been in the works for quite some time. Even with both as single wrestlers, that would have drawn a lot of curious and nostalgic fans back. Matt and Jeff kiss and make up, and you have another TLC for a PPV just waiting to happen.

Not anymore, however.
I wouldn't be so quick to naysay that.

If you think about it, "one year" till the next WWE draft a.k.a. whenever we fuckin feel like it. So this will give Christian more time to fuck around on ECW. If WWE was smart, they would have christian and someone from ECW teaming for a bit and stuff, the second person being someone they'd want to push into the US/IC title spot.

Then they both get drafted to SD. Christian gets attacked by the current Unified TT title holders and then issue a challenge to Christian telling him to find a partner. Boom, Edge returns.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2009, 08:31 PM #3327 of 3609
"Everybody's got a price...for the Million Dollar Man! Gahahahahahaha!!!" That's one line that never gets old. XD Damn it's good to see him again!

Looks like a new rivalry is starting...

Spoiler:
Carlito and Primo lose to Edge and Jericho in a non-title match, Carlito snaps and takes his frustration out on Primo. There goes another tag team.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2009, 08:47 PM #3328 of 3609
Interestingly enough, they did this just days before Carlito and Primo were suppose to go to WWC for a title shot against the tag champs there. WWC is owned by their father. The WWE did a nice job of screwing that all up as it was iniitally a title for title match, but now there may not even be a tag match,

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2009, 08:56 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2009, 06:56 PM #3329 of 3609
Actually this is a HUGE opening for WWE.

Carlito comes out with Jericho saying they conspired to take Edge out and then Carlito was tired of carrying Primo

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2009, 11:44 AM Local time: Jul 7, 2009, 11:44 AM #3330 of 3609
Except the pairing makes very little sense with no buildup and leaves them who to feud with, Cryme Time? More like Cryin Time.

It'd be better for Jericho to pull a Scott Hall and throw the titles in the trash for super heel heat and a shoot-worthy end to tag team wrestling in WWE. It's clear they don't want to focus any time or build on real tag teams anymore.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2009, 04:40 PM #3331 of 3609
That would make the tag team title unification match worthless (although the WWE almost made it seem that way by not bothering to put it on the card).

I actually like the Carlito idea. What could happen is Carlito comes out and says how he and Jericho are alike. They both had to carry their tag team partners through a tag team title reign only for their partners to screw it up. He'll go on to ask Jericho about having a partner that CAN carry his own weight around. Jericho will agree. Jericho and Carlito will then lose the tag team titles in a triple threat / fatal four way to Legacy. It could even be the Primo helps cost Carlito the titles so that they can add fuel to their feud.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2009, 05:30 PM Local time: Jul 7, 2009, 03:30 PM #3332 of 3609
@mortis

What do you want to bet though that with the WWE writers, it'll be like Jericho gets attacked by Legacy on Smackdown and they "beat him down" and steal the titles and then challenge Jericho and a partner for the titles but Jericho doesn't come out?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2009, 07:51 PM #3333 of 3609
Eh, I have my doubts though as they actually are fairly consistent in pushing their top heels. I see more of the Jericho blames Edge, punks Edge (maybe), scenario. I mean, I feel that they were nudging towards an Edge face turn anyway after Jericho and him break up.

Actually, another cool idea is the tag team champs being required to forfeit the titles to Legacy at NoC. Then, Legacy AND Jericho attack Edge. Edge could then come back and go after each member of Legacy, then either Jericho or perhaps Orton. Only issue is Ted DiBiaase Jr. is going to turn face due to his upcoming movie. And they have already been showing faint signs of this.

The only reason I could see Jericho MAYBE turning face is because Smackdown! is so heel heavy. Even with Edge out, Jeff Hardy is still expected to leave, which basically leaves Rey Mysterio as the top face on Smackdown! until Undertaker comes back. And given all that has gone down, expect Taker sooner than later now.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2009, 02:54 PM #3334 of 3609
Spoiler:
Apparently Seth Green is the host this week, if rumors seem to be true. Shoulda had Seth McFarland imo.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2009, 08:07 PM #3335 of 3609
Wow this thread has been dead too long now. So Jericho is all heel towards Edge and Edge takes it like a man and responds in a calmly fashion (which is very different from the usually overdramatic Edge we know)

Could this be the beginning of Edge face? (please please please!!!)

FELIPE NO
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2009, 08:49 PM #3336 of 3609
It is.

They were already planting the seeds for an Edge face turn. I think as far back as him tearing up the Big Show verbally as the start. The thing with Vickie and him splitting added to it (as most people disliked Vickie and didn't feel bad for her but rather felt she got what she deserved).

I have heard conflicting rumors though. SOme were saying this was going to lead Edge right into a face turn. Others said that Jericho and Edge were giong to team for a very long time and they had even started to mix their music together.

I think though the former is more likely than the latter. There were / are several reasons. First, Edge has been a heel for over five years. Very, VERY few guys can be, and stay over as a heel for that period of time in this day and age. However, he did and so it was more than time for a change, and a face turn for him. Second, they just turned one of their near if not top performances, Punk, heel, which means they need to turn someone face to counter it. John Morrison could be a candidate for this, but they kept off and on again pushing him. Third, the face / heel balance is somewhat heel heavy. Furthermore, Jeff Hardy, whom was Smackdown! top face, was (and is) leaving soon. Undertaker is still resting, and HBK is on Raw. Jericho still has major heel heat, so that really left Edge to turn face. Fourth, there really wasn't anything left for Edge to do as a heel. He had already had faced Triple H, the Hardy's, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mystero, Punk, Cena, Batista, and many others as the heel. Turning face would make things fresh and give him a few new opponents like Jericho, or the newly turned Punk. Fifth, it is fairly obvious Legacy is going to get the tag titles as it seems awkward to have a heel versus heel team without SOMETHING happening. That something would probably have been further seeds planted for Edge to turn babyface after he and Jericho lose the titles.

So yeah, they were already planning I feel an Edge face turn. The injury will ironically kick it into high gear (as he can instantly become a face) but also will delay it (as we have to wait for several months). I feel that in a few months, you might see Edge show up, only for Jericho to attack him, to set up their match next year.

Oh, and in other huge news, rumor is out that Jeff Jarrett was suspended / taking personal time from TNA.

From what I have heard, SUPPOSEDLY Karen Angle (Kurt's ex wife) has been staying with Jeff. This was revealed this past weekend on a talk show (Bubba the Love Sponge), when a 'current TNA employee' stated it in a muffled up voice. This resulted in Dixie Carter getting pretty angry and telling Jarrett to take a break. Supposedly, Kurt was even walking around the backstage mumbling about Jeff Jarrett.

My feeling? I have major reservations because 1.) you know how these rumors get started and 2.) Russo. It feels almost too convenient that all this is happening the way it has.

Think about it. Someone states this on a radio show and Dixie Carter THEN gets upset and suspends Jarrett / has him take personal time? Why would she suddenly suspend him NOW over it if it has been happening the last few months? Why would it become public knowledge suddenly be a reason to do that? If she was doing it because she felt it was morally wrong and hurt the company, she should have done it months again. And furthermore, she had to know that sooner or later, it was bound to get out. I mean, did she have every wrestler agree not to say anything? And if so, why isn't she angry at the wrestler who DID say something rather than Jarrett?

Now, if Dixie DIDN'T know for some odd reason, how DIDN'T she know? I mean, I'm not saying she would pry into Jeff's life, but she obviously would have to work closely with Jeff. If this were true, I'd think she'd have heard SOMETHING. Perhaps she did hear about this, but then when she asked Jeff, he lied to her about it. Yet, if that were the case, why would she suddenly not believe Jeff after someone on a radio show called in a muffled voice to reveal it?

Then, there is the question of why does a person's personal choice suddenly influence their professional life? If a person is suspended (or even fired) in their professional job for a choice they make in their private life, couldn't that result in bad press and perhaps legal repercussions?

Another thing. Kurt mentioned a few months ago that Karen was staying with another TNA wrestler. One, if it truly was Jarrett, than I am really surprised at the push Angle is getting. History has not been too kind to this typeof thing, especially in pro wrestling. two, supposedly Kurt said as of late that either Jarret goes, or Kurt goes. If Kurt REALLY doesn't care about whether he goes or not, why doesn't he just come out and say it's Jarrett? Sure, they can job him out, but let's be honest, he is Kurt Angle. He'll bounce back and furthermore everyone would see it for what it's worth if they try to humiliate Kurt.

Also, the pieces really just happen to fall together TOO nicely. The radio show comes out, Jarrett takes personal time around that time, and Kurt is heard that Sunday mumbling about Jarrett and saying 'either he goes or I go'. It's just too convenient, and I remember the stories I heard about Russo pulling tricks like this to 'fool everyone'.

Until there is definite proof, I'm going to file this as either a rumor, or some crazy angle.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2009, 09:22 PM #3337 of 3609
That's some interesting stuff for TNA and it almost makes me want to try and watch it.

Alright, I think I have a guess on who Jericho's partner might be:

Cody Rhodes. You guys have been talking about Dibiase having a face turn due to his new movie, well this is how it could go down. The same way Rhodes betrayed Holly and became tag champs with Dibiase, he turns on Dibiase and becomes Tag Team Champion with Jericho.

Probably not likely since Jericho being a part of Legacy doesn't seem to be a likely move, but it would be interesting if it did happen though.

On another note, what's happened to Beth Phoenix? She used to be such a dominant force and now she's slowly faded away to not appearing at all on Raw for the past few weeks.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2009, 12:53 AM Local time: Jul 20, 2009, 10:53 PM #3338 of 3609
So I missed any updates to TNA because I was at EVO in vegas but was the TNA PPV still just a big clusterfuck as it usually is?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2009, 05:22 PM #3339 of 3609
I have heard the Cody / Jericho rumor. It's POSSIBLE but unlikely because as you and others said, Jericho would have to join Legacy. He wouldn't be much of a good fit though.

The latest PPV might as well have been "Watch the MEM take all the belts!!!".

Oh, and reports are in that Karen is with Jeff. Oh well. SO much for my idea.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:37 PM #3340 of 3609
That's some interesting stuff for TNA and it almost makes me want to try and watch it.

Alright, I think I have a guess on who Jericho's partner might be:

Cody Rhodes. You guys have been talking about Dibiase having a face turn due to his new movie, well this is how it could go down. The same way Rhodes betrayed Holly and became tag champs with Dibiase, he turns on Dibiase and becomes Tag Team Champion with Jericho.

Probably not likely since Jericho being a part of Legacy doesn't seem to be a likely move, but it would be interesting if it did happen though.

On another note, what's happened to Beth Phoenix? She used to be such a dominant force and now she's slowly faded away to not appearing at all on Raw for the past few weeks.
I think Beth is being pushed aside by the writers because of Maryse (who is amazingly sexy) for top heel. I believe Maryse is getting stage time due to her popularity among men in general. No offense but Mickey is ugly.

Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2009, 03:28 PM #3341 of 3609
Night of Champions tomorrow, so it's prediction time.

Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Melina

I don't follow Smackdown, so this is a complete guess.

Winner and new champ: Melina

Divas Champion Maryse vs. Mickie James

Seeing as how Maryse is getting the upper hand on Mickie (and had some help this past Monday from the Miz), look for Miz to interfere.

Winner: Maryse

Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho & A Mystery Partner vs. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes

The mystery partner is either Rhodes or Carlito, but I'm going to go with Carlito. He won't win the US Title match, so he'll go to Jericho for a chance to be a tag team champion. There haven't been anymore controversies between Dibiase and the rest of Legacy for a couple of weeks now and Jericho being a tag champ with Rhodes just seems weird. Look for Jericho and Carlito to retain.

Winners: Jericho and Carlito.

ECW Champion Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian

I don't follow ECW either, so this is another guess.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show vs. MVP vs. Carlito vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz

This is tough to call because I see at least two potential candidates to become the new US Champion: Swagger and Miz. Normally in these impossible situations, the champion will come out on top.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

I see Ziggler is trying to make a name for himself, but he will fall against Rey here.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy

You guys are saying Jeff is leaving, so maybe it's time Punk got a clean win on this guy.

Winner: CM Punk

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. John Cena

I've only predicted one title changing hands, so here's the other. As much as I hate to say it, I believe Cena is going to get the title back here. I don't know why, but what will happen is Orton will either RKO or punt HHH in the head, then attempt to do the same to Cena, but miss/fail and Cena gets his FU (I refuse to call it the Attitude Adjustment) on Orton, pinning him and getting the victory.

Winner and new champ: John Cena

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2009, 07:37 AM #3342 of 3609
Night of Champions tomorrow, so it's prediction time.

Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Melina

McCool just won the title and I don't see her losing it right back.

Winner and champ: McCool

Divas Champion Maryse vs. Mickie James

Maryse has been the champ for a little while. She has also got the upper hand in recent weeks/ That combined with the other brand having a heel woman's champion should basically give mickie the victory

Winner and new champ: Mickie James

Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho & A Mystery Partner vs. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes

I have no clue on the mystery partner so how about I say Jericho picks Shaq, whom gets annoyed with Jericho that he just punches Jericho or whatever, and Legacy takes advantage. That is one of the better ways of this near all-heel match ending and wuld promote Shaq being a GM.

Winners: Legacy

ECW Champion Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian

Watch CHristian take another step towards a heel turn. That and this reminds me of Cena Vs Triple H but on a much smaller scale (no disrespect intended for either of these guys). Dreamer wins it but will lose the title the next month.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show vs. MVP vs. Carlito vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz

Watch for Koji to retain here somehow, solidifying his reign. Then watch for Big Show to beat him for the title very, very soon.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

The IC title played hot potato with Rey and Jericho. It will do so here but Dolph is going to lose first, before gaining the title about a month later.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy

Unless Vince promised Jeff a nice reign either here or by Summerslam, I see Punk retaining the title here. That and also they are building Punk up and having him lose would just blow all that steam. There IS a chance the win may be shady as Punk may either continue his feud with Jeff to Summerslam with something like a 'last chance' or 'job on the line' match or perhaps someone like the Big show will help Punk, then have Show put out Jeff at Summerslam.
Winner: CM Punk

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. John Cena

Rumor has it that Cena and Triple H will face off at Summerslam. Question is, will both stay face for that match or will Triple H turn heel? That alone almost says that it will be Orton retaining. Furthermore, Cena is off to another movie so that puts more doubt for him getting another title reign/ What about Triple H? Doesn't need it to face Cena. Hence, I see orton retaining and going to face Mark Henry in an unfortunate match at Summerslam.

Winner: Randy Orton

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2009, 10:09 PM #3343 of 3609
Wow...that was very unexpected.

Night of Champions Results
Spoiler:

McCool retains Women's Championship.

Mickie James became the new Diva's Champion.

Kofi retained the US Title.

Christian is the new ECW Champion.

Jericho and mystery partner retain tag team belts.
Spoiler:
Big Show was the mystery partner. This reminds me of the tag team of Owen Hart and Yokozuna.

Rey Mysterio retains the IC Title.

Orton retains the WWE title with the help of Legacy.

Jeff Hardy becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2009, 05:45 PM #3344 of 3609
Got 5 right.

Word on the street is they are planning DX Versus Legacy. I'm a bit surprised as I thought they'd be having Triple H versus DiBiase to help push him so that when he makes his face turn, he'll have enough momentum. However, it has been a while since DX has been around and that will make Trips a bit fresher (not much though). Would be funny if Trips turned heel on HBK or vice versa, as it would be like history repeating itself (DX brought Trips/ HBK together in 97, then tore them apart in 02, brought them back together in 07 and then tears them apart again).

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 30, 2009, 03:11 AM Local time: Jul 30, 2009, 01:11 AM #3345 of 3609
Considering Maryse is out with an injury, I can't say thats a right prediction or wrong lol.

But DX vs Legacy..~thinks~ I could see how Dibiase could come out as a face.

Rhodes gets knocked out or back or something and DiBiase suffers the SCM to Ped combo. DiBiase gets pissed at Rhodes and the two start fighting it out and when Orton comes to tear them apart he gets hit by DiBiase or something.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2009, 07:59 AM #3346 of 3609
I think they will slowly build up to it rather than having it just happen. One thing Orton will need to do is find someone to replace DiBiase. I mean, if he doesn't, Rhodes is just kinda coasting.

And given Maryse is out, they are thinking of turning Gail Kim heel. Hopefully it goes better for her this time (last time it was horrible. Not as bad as her face turn which saw her win the title, lose it, and get humiliated all within a month before turning on trish Stratus).

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2009, 07:08 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2009, 05:08 PM #3347 of 3609
From what I've heard, Michelle McCool is now out too with some kind of injury.

And you know...I could have sworn that WWE had a couple really good second gen wrestlers that got released because WWE writers suck...

Boy, bet they're regrettin that now.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2009, 05:04 PM #3348 of 3609
So DX returns, eh?

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2009, 08:08 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2009, 08:08 PM #3349 of 3609
I dunno, judging from the "phone call" Triple H made, it didn't sound like Shawn Michaels was too eager to return to action, much less come back as DX. However, I could be quite wrong. But, we'll just have to wait and see what happens next week on Raw.

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:24 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2009, 12:24 PM #3350 of 3609
So I haven't watched TNA since, well, before the NE Meet, which was 2 months ago, and I decided last night to catch it.

Wow, what the hell did I run into?

Spoiler:
Eric Young allying the World Elite with the Main Event Mafia

Samoa Joe joining the Main Event Mafia, despite them being the ones that took him out for months in the first place

3-D and Beer Money, Inc. forming a somewhat coalition team against WE/MEM

One of the BEST BRAWLS in wrestling history, that I can think of

Mick Foley and Sting allying after that big confrontation following Lockdown

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread