Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2009, 06:15 PM #3276 of 3609
I thought Grand Slam winner meant a person won the ECW title, the WWE title, and the World Heavyweight title. Because if that's the case then he can still pull it off.

If it's something different then what I'm thinking, you're right he can't do it...yet.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2009, 06:34 PM Local time: Apr 15, 2009, 04:34 PM #3277 of 3609
Grand Slams technically can't happen.

They would need a world title win (WWE, World Heavyweight)
A tag title reign
a "second tier" reign (IC)
And a third tier reign (back in the day, European or Hardcore.)

Then again, with WWE, the ECW title could count haha.

And since the US title hasn't been given a designation it is unkown where it counts.

If its second tier, that makes John Cena a triple crown champ but if its third tier, all he needs is an IC reign and he gets a grand slam.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2009, 11:14 PM #3278 of 3609
Found something interesting during my quest of obtaining the old Raws, Smackdowns, Nitros, and Thunders. I really don't remember this and I probably didn't care back then, but there was a little promotion of ECW going on in 1997 during Monday Night Raw. It was strangely enough, RVD vs. Jeff Hardy. It's amazing to see how far both of them have come since then. I was going to upload a copy of the match, but decided to check youtube first and found it there.

YouTube - RVD VS JEFF HARDY 1997

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2009, 01:26 PM #3279 of 3609
This happened around April of 1997. What happened was WWE and ECW joined forces, giving the WWE a fresh look while giving ECW promotion for hteir first PPV. Word has it RVD was trying to secure a spot in the WWE so while most ECWers were there for one or two nights, he was on a few more times in a few more matches. Not too much came of it though, mainly Saturday Night stuff after the first night or so.

Additional Spam:
Lockdown Predictions:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Sting (c) vs. Mick Foley.

Winner: Sting. Congrats Sting, you are now in your longest title reign yet. I don't see the Stinger losing it now. In fact, I forsee him holding onto it up to the next Bound for Glory where Jarrett will avenge his loss from year sback and beat the Stinger. T

Lethal Lockdown Match
- Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Booker T, Kevin Nash & Scott Steiner) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles & "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels).

Winner: Team Jarrett. MEM is the NWO of TNA. Seriously, the only time the MEM has really lost was to themselves (Sting beating Angle). Heck, even Joe punking Steiner resulted in a DQ win for Steiner. Now, word has it Jarrett may be turning heel. Too soon, and too stale. Jarrett as a face is fresh, and I think we all know Angle - Jarrett III is on the horizon. Plus, having Jarrett with the MEM just unbalanced things like crazy and basically kills the Frontline (even if in some ways Jarrett being part of the MEM does make sense) let alone kills several potential matches while Jarrett is a face.
TNA X Division Championship - Xscape Match
- Suicide (c) vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Kiyoshi.
Winner: Suicide. The bigger question is whether Kaz or Danielson will be the one playing the character.

TNA & IWGP Tag Team Championships - Philadelphia Street Fight
- Beer Money Inc. (TNA champs) vs. Team 3D (IWGP champs).
Winners: Team 3-D. A philly street fight just asks for Team 3D to win. Add in that thier titles are on the line (which I don't think can be switched over without permission), that Beer Money has had a nice run as champs, that Beer Money outsmarted Team 3-D last week, and that honestly Team 3-D is basically one short step away from being THE team of Pro Wrestling period, Team 3D is going to take it.

IWGP Jr. Tag Team Championships Match
- The Motor City Machineguns (c's) vs. No Limit vs. LAX.
Winners: MCMGs. LAX isn't really a contender, but No Limit is. However, there is already one title switch regarding tag titels and furthermore I forsee MCMGs facing and beating Team 3D later on to fully establish themselves.
Doomsday Chamber of Blood Match
- Matt Morgan vs. Abyss.
Winner: Matt Morgan. Abyss never wins these types of matches. Or almost never. The fact he held thee world title is just plain remarkable.
TNA Knockouts Championship Match
- Awesome Kong (c) vs. Taylor Wilde vs. Angelina Love.
Winner: Love. I think they tried to use Wilde as the new Gail Kim and it failed. Kong is hurt and they gotta get the title off her. I could even see Kong getting "hurt" with Love taking advantage, and Kong doing a face turn and going for the title.
Queen of the Cage Match
- ODB vs. Madison Rayne vs. Daffney vs. Sojo Bolt.
Winner: Hey, it's Daffney. ODB could be a possibility as well as Daffney. The only thing against Daffney is the fact she hasn't really been seen for the last EIGHT YEARS. I see ODB getting the win here, facing Love, then Daffney facing love before kong returns and gets thte title back.
- Pre-show Dark Match: Danny Bonaduce vs. Eric Young
Winner: Young. Man though, how far we have fallen. Didn't Young get picked by Joe to be his partner in the MAIN EVENT of Turning Point about two years ago? Now he's not even on the card. Word has it he needs to win or he's pretty much gone. Given that he's somewhat over, I think he'll be kept and win this match.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by mortis; Apr 19, 2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 07:09 PM #3280 of 3609
First, looks like we might get a treat:
(From Wrestleview.com)
- It was announced during the Raw taping held earlier today in London, England that Chris Jericho would be wrestling WWE Hall of Famer Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat this Sunday at Backlash.

Second, not bad concerning my picks. I only missed one. Unfortunately, that was the one where I thought for SURE Sting would win.

Don't get me wrong. I have mixed feelings with Sting being champion. On one hand, I am a huge fan of his, am VERY happy to see him as champ (when all he could get after Hogan appeared in WCW were one month title reigns AT BEST), am incredibly happy to see him break his record, very, very happy to see the guy get rewarded for all his hard work, among other things. On the other, and it's not really the Stinger's fault, but he's kinda part-time now. He doesn't do house shows, which really is what TNA needs for their fan base to grow (well, they need many other things). I mean, granted, there aren't that many house shows so it's not THAT big of a deal, but having the world champ wrestle during those shows helps them.

With that being said, I would have had n problem if sting dropped the title to Styles, Joe, Daniels, or several other very active, young wrestlers. I think it would have been a good send-off having him give teh extra rub on the young guy who finally beats him.

Instead, Foley wins the title. Don't get me wrong, I realize Foley's abilities, which are awesome, and what he has done for wrestling has been huge. However, we went from a world champion who, while not on house shows, was fairly active the last few years, and has been on every PPV since winning the title (among many others), to Foley, who joined TNA six months ago, and only had a few matches since. In other words, we went from a semi-inactive champion, to an even more inactive champion. Furthermore, but related, consider this fact. Sting, while not super active, has been wrestling semi-actively for the past five to six years (2001 through 2003 or 2004 he wrestled sparingly). Foley though, was retired by Triple H (in which Foley basically killed his word on retiring for good. he made such a big deal of it in his second book) in 2000, didn't wrestle again until, 2004 I believe for two matches with Orton. He then came back as Mankind to face Carlito, then in 2006 with his feud / teaming with Edge which later led to him facing Flair twice. he then had a random (and I do mean RANDOM as he came out of nowhere. I guess the writers couldn't figure out anything else for his two title matches per year) match in which he was pinned by Cena. He then won a qualifying match with Horn and competed in (but lost) in the Rumble. that's roughly 10 matches. He then wrestled three matches I believe in TNA before his title match with Sting. That means Foley has wrestled fifteen matches in the last nine or so years, but still gets the title. I'm sorry, but that doesn't nothing but hurt the title. It's not Foley's fault, but rather the circumstances behind it. It makes the title look weaker when a guy who has had so few matches, who has been retired for so long, comes in to defeat the champ (who was the longest reigning champ in TNA history for tha tmatter). And not just once mind you, or with a quick roll-up, but rather twice, first by pinfall, and then in a cage which mroe or less is the traditional way to settle feuds.

Now, I could be wrong. Perhaps Foley will have the fire burn so great that he'll give matches akin to ten or fifteen years ago. perhaps he will ignite the title seen. however, given he is a face (???????????????), and his opponents including Steiner, Nash, Lashley (maybe), and a few others rather than young stars like Daniels (ugh, why are they just calling him Daniels), Styles, Joe, etc, well, you get the idea.

I hope TNA has a good plan with alll of this.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 07:34 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2009, 05:34 PM #3281 of 3609
Well...considering TNA brought in Lashley...TNA really isn't doing good for their name in terms of getting stuff that left WWE

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 09:22 PM #3282 of 3609
Here's how I spent my Monday Night...

Ate dinner.

Watched a really good Jericho entrance.

Watched Steamboat come out.

Told myself, "This would be an AMAZING match with these two guys in their prime. Glad to have two guys I really respect out there, not a poser like John Cena."

Watched Steamboat get pops from crowd.

Heard Cena's music and turned off TV.

Went upstairs and took a crap.

I didn't want to hear WHY Cena was coming out during that great showdown, I just know it pretty much ruined the moment for me. Cena, please get hurt again...I'm tired of seeing you on my TV!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 09:39 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2009, 09:39 PM #3283 of 3609
Well, you MAY not have to worry too much.

Spoiler:
Cena just took a spear/one-man-concerto combo from Edge and had to be helped back to the locker room about 10 minutes ago. He might be a tad bit shaken up come the LMS match on Sunday.

On a different note: is it just me, or do they seem to make Kane lose a lotta matches via a roll-up counter-pin to his chokeslam attempts nowadays? I know he can't do tombstones anymore, and I know he's got less time left than what I'd like to think, but I feel like they're just killing him off week by week, match by match.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2009, 06:08 PM #3284 of 3609
that's been the week by week, year by year process that started, oh, say, in 1999 or 2000.

Mr.Ramen
Chocobo

Member 1260

Level 10.88

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2009, 07:04 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2009, 04:04 PM #3285 of 3609
Paul London has lost it, in this new promo for PWG.

YouTube - PWG One-Hundred: Paul London & Bryan Danielson

I just don't know.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:17 PM #3286 of 3609
I think Bryan Danielson is the one who has totally lost it. Wow, he's sporting a new look, no more crew cut, super serious type deal anymore.

Truthfully though, that was hilarious. Now, all I need is to see Kane and Undertaker dance down to the ring or such and I have seen it all./\

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2009, 09:14 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2009, 07:14 PM #3287 of 3609
Actually Paul London is supposed to debut with TNA

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2009, 09:29 PM #3288 of 3609
Was. He and Amazing Red were going to team up. However, he wanted too much money / had a back injury. TNA isn;'t happy so I doubt we'll see him now. Heck though, with that promo with Danielson, bring him in. Hours of entertainment right there. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2009, 09:32 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2009, 07:32 PM #3289 of 3609
Actually rumors are it was the back injury which kept him out from debuting.

Spoiler:

But apparently Trevor Murdoch is now part of TNA...

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2009, 07:16 PM #3290 of 3609
WWE Championship - Six Man Tag Team Match
If Triple H's team wins, he retains the WWE Title
If Randy Orton's team wins, he wins the WWE Title
Triple H (c), Batista & Shane McMahon vs. Legacy (Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase)
Winner: Triple H's team. If Rhodes or DiBiase were main eventers, I'd see one of them getting the pinfall with Orton becoming champion (and setting up the seeds for a feud between them as the person who got the pinfall would state he should be the champ). However, that isn't the case. So instead, watch for Batista to pin probably whoever he didn't beat on Smackdown! He'll then begin a small feud for the title with Triple H with the idea being he "saved the title for Triple H"
WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing Match
John Cena (c) vs. Edge
Winner: Edge. Yes, i know, hard to see Cena losing the title in a LMS against Edge. however, what i forsee is Vickie doing something screwy at the end to have Edge take the title, kinda like a "going away gift". She'll then laugh only for Long to show up, and say she isn't going to get the final word tonight. In comes Punk who once again beats Edge for the title.
ECW Championship Match
Jack Swagger (c) vs. Christian
Winner: Jack Swagger. this one is also difficult. Word has it that Swagger is already getting the view that he got the title too soon. He's also managed to beat Christian over and over again. I feel the WWE though is going wait a Christian title reign out a bit longe,r partially because they can do it without fans losing interest, and partially because Christian hasn't paid 'his returning dues' enough yet. also, didn't Tommy Dreamer say he would retire if he didn't win the title in June? IF the WWE remembers that, then I would not be surprised if Swagger holds the title until then.

"I Quit" Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
Winner: Jeff Hardy. Matt has won all theri previous battles. Despite Jeff apparently leaving the WWE in July, watch for them to throw him a bone to get him to stay.
Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Steamboat
Winner: Jericho. I would almost pick Steamboat as he lost at Mania except it would be really bad if Jericho lost to a guy whom a.) he beat in a gaunlet match just a week prior and b.) has been retired save for two matches in the last fifteen years. Look for Jericho to win it with his feet on the ropes or such though.
Kane vs. CM Punk
Winner: Kane. Hard to say. On one hand, Punk won the previous week. On the other, I have this feeling they are trying to build Punk up, and another win over Kane would do it. However, it would be far better to have Kane beat Punk, setting up a title match between them down the road after punk wins the title (with the idea being Kane beat Punk on the same night Punk became the champ). On, and it's Kane's bday, so yeah, let's give the big red machine a bday gift.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2009, 07:28 PM #3291 of 3609
Prediction time? I'm game for the main title matches since they don't usually happen until the end. Also the Steamboat vs. Jericho match.

WWE Championship - Six Man Tag Team Match
If Triple H's team wins, he retains the WWE Title
If Randy Orton's team wins, he wins the WWE Title
Triple H (c), Batista & Shane McMahon vs. Legacy (Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase)
Winner: Orton's Team. I seriously see Batista betraying Triple H's team and Orton picking up the win and the title. Batista becomes the fourth member of Legacy in the process.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing Match
John Cena (c) vs. Edge
Winner: Edge. I'm gonna have to go with mortis on this one. CM Punk turns the tables against the ultimate opportunist for the second year in a row.

Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Steamboat
Winner: Steamboat gets his revenge and finally shows Jericho up.

What is this about Jeff Hardy leaving WWE in July?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2009, 07:49 PM #3292 of 3609
Couple of things.

I thought about Batista turning heel, but that seems unlikely. I mean, Orton was the guy who put him out months ago. Plus, Legacy seems to have a 2nd generation at least feel with it. If anything, Shane would be the likely candidate, with him backing Orton via management and financially in terms of storylines. It would make sense too, as Shane is a 3rd (or some feel 4th) generation promoter. Only thing is, I have noticed that these type of matches that scream a title change haven't done so in recent history.

As for Jeff, basically, his contract expires in July. He is fairly burnt out, and is turning down the WWE's offers for him to resign even for just an extra year. Hard to believe he has been back for three years now.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2009, 08:15 PM #3293 of 3609
Orton also put Dibiase out and when everyone thought Dibiase, Manu, and Sim were gonna gang up on Orton and Rhodes...then the turn. Of course, that was to help bring Priceless back together too.

Backlash Results:
Spoiler:
Damn, mortis got 4 out of 6 here.

Triple Crowning: New champions.
Christian becomes the new ECW champion.
Edge becomes the new World Heavyweight champion after Big Show chokeslammed Cena into a spotlight. This will set up a feud on Raw.
Orton becomes the new WWE champion, HHH had to be carted to a hospital. Looks like the Game will be out for a while like Batista was. Speaking of, Batista didn't join Legacy so there went my assumption.

Kane defeated CM Punk, Jericho made Steamboat tap, and Jeff Hardy made Matt Hardy say "I quit."

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2009, 09:10 PM #3294 of 3609
It would be kinda neat if tonight, Edge showed up saying that Vickie held out one last draft pick that she didn't mention to anyone. Edge gloats about how he has "ruined Smackdown!' this year just like he almost "ruined Raw" last year. Edge will then state he's going to defend his title on Raw, tonight. That leads to, I dunno, Edge Vs Taker (hard to pick anyone as no one is a real threat save for Taker now that Batista, Triple H, and Cena all have left) in which Edge loses by DQ. A pissed off Taker pounds the living tar out of him and leaves, with Punk using his MITB title shot to win the belt.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2009, 08:44 PM #3295 of 3609
Well, I forgot Judgment Day was this weekend so I didn't get any predictions in. However, does anyone know what happened to Shawn Michaels? I haven't seen the guy in weeks after his freakin awesome match at Wrestlemania.

FELIPE NO
Gio Takahashi

Member 1893

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2009, 09:16 PM #3296 of 3609
Meh, Judgement Day sucked, it was pretty boring.

From what I heard, both him and Undertaker took some injuries from their match in Wrestlemania and has been off wrestling since.

How ya doing, buddy?
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2009, 11:52 PM Local time: May 18, 2009, 11:52 PM #3297 of 3609
Well, Taker has made several appearances since the match... well, at least one on Smackdown that I can think of, but I could be wrong. I don't catch Superstars, unfortunately, so my Thursday nights are spent watching Sting's final moments in his wrestling career, not that I wish it, because he's still interesting to follow.

On another note: anyone else watch ESPNEWS a few moments ago and catch the little Vince McMahon Vs. Nuggets scene? Apparently, that last blow to Vince's head via Orton sent him back 10 years into the past, because he accidentally referred to the WWE as "World Wrestling Federation", when blasting at the Nuggets owner for this whole controversy as to which event, the Lakers/Nuggets Game 4 or Monday Night Raw, will be held at the arena next week.

Now, I could be overreacting to this, considering Vince is the Chairman, and not a normal staff member of WWE, so I doubt seriously that the Board of Directors would do anything to him.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 08:26 PM #3298 of 3609
HBK is taking some time off to rest. Basically, he is moving to a more part-time schedule. If you look the past year or so, he has come and gone. Come Mania next year, he'll really reduce his schedule.

Undertaker came back a few more times, but he had to have surgery. He couldn't avoid it any longer. Basically, his knees are in bad shape. They are hoping that surgery will fix him up and that they don't find anything worse that will keep him out longer.

Haha, I heard about Vince losing it and all. I don't blame him. Even if those who own the arena can do what they want, telling them a few days prior to the even they reserved nine months ago is just ridiculous. And I doubt Vince is going to ge tin trouble. It was clearly an accident. Ironically though, I was thinking recently about how commentators had to train themselves to NOT say WWF anymore. At any rate, given the extremes the WWE has went to eradicate the F, and given how Vince was ultra pissed, I don't see him getting into trouble.

I made predictions for JD but forgot to post em here. Long story short, I was 5-2. I guessed teh Cena / Show match wrong, and I changed my ind on hardy / Edge after hearing reports Jeff made a promo regarding him defending his title.

I heard Theodore Long is back on Smackdown! after a very long hiatus. And by long I mean maybe a year or so.

I have no idea what is going on with Punk anymore. he lost cleanly to Kane (who has disappeared off teh face of the earth), and Umaga (although understandably) but beat Edge cleanly as well as...

Spoiler:

Jericho

It's like the WWE has cold feet. They want to push him, but then stop, then go for it again. And this is despite reports that they want to make new stars. Hey WWE, you want new stars? Have them win, CONSISTENTLY.

Then again, I think we all know what will happen. They will be made, then drafted to Raw, and squashed by Triple H or Cena.

Speaking of Cena, it's amazing how Vince / Cena has stick to his / their guns. Cena is slowly getting mostly cheers. Not all the time, but it's far better than before.

Oh, and Flair is itching to return to the ring. My thoughts? He is a legend,and is one of the best wrestlers ever. However, i worry that one day his body will just give out, that he won't be put into any decent angles after a few weeks, and when it's all said and done, will have wasted that fantastic sendoff for nothing. He should stay on the mic, and continue to endorse himself and pro wrestling like none other can do.

Oh, and bobby lashley beat teh crap out of some guy who made fun of him regarding wrestling (even putting a mask) in seconds.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 09:55 PM #3299 of 3609
Thanks for the replies on HBK and Taker, guys.

Regarding the whole Denver Raw, here's what's is on WWE.com:

"Raw in Jeopardy

The sold-out Monday Night Raw in Denver's Pepsi Center next Monday is in jeopardy of being cancelled by the Denver Nuggets, who are now slated to play the Lakers in the NBA Playoffs. Officials are working to resolve the scheduling debacle."

If Raw is cancelled next Monday, I figure a lot of people will be pissed off...especially since Flair is supposed to be there in order to call out Orton.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2009, 06:48 PM #3300 of 3609
Heh, I never even thought about Flair being out there. That would tick off a lot of people. Of coruse, the owner of the Center doesn't care and will stick to the "We did the best to our ability" story which is garbage.

Anyway, onto way more important news. Today marks 10 years all. 10 years since that horrific accident involving Owen.

I'll be brief in saying Owen entertaining me. I was young when i watched him, and "disliked' him greatly, but that was only possible in that he allowed me to suspend disbelief to the point that i believed what he did. The memories of him and Bret's feud will be something that will live on for years to come. thank you greatly for the memories Owen and may you have rested in peace.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread