Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 03:46 PM #2751 of 3609
Spoiler:
Taker was "banned" from WWE. Just like Michaels had to permanently retire, or how Taker was "fired" back in 2000.

If you think about it though, Taker has done it all. So I think he deserves a bit of a break/resting point. Let some of the other wrestlers wrestle lose to Edge.

And ya'll know that Teddy Long is going to rehire the Undertaker, just like he rehired the Big Show.

Spoiler:
I have a problem with that. The problem is Big Show QUIT the WWE and had no intention of going back.. at least not until he rested up. Vince didn't want him taking time off and Show desperately needed the time off. That's why I was surprised when he came back for Wrestlemania.

Taker's just having a long needed break. He probably has another couple years in him and then he's going to retire. I imagine he'll come back to Raw and have a run for the WWE title for a bit.

I just don't understand what the big deal with them wanting to keep the title on Edge. I really fucking hate that guy, worse than Cena and its not what he did to Matt either. I never liked him much to begin with.

Also, Orton's out with a broken collarbone for a while. Fun times. Who's going to be top heel now on Raw :|

FELIPE NO

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 05:04 PM Local time: Jun 2, 2008, 03:04 PM #2752 of 3609
Spoiler:
I have a problem with that. The problem is Big Show QUIT the WWE and had no intention of going back.. at least not until he rested up. Vince didn't want him taking time off and Show desperately needed the time off. That's why I was surprised when he came back for Wrestlemania.

Taker's just having a long needed break. He probably has another couple years in him and then he's going to retire. I imagine he'll come back to Raw and have a run for the WWE title for a bit.

I just don't understand what the big deal with them wanting to keep the title on Edge. I really fucking hate that guy, worse than Cena and its not what he did to Matt either. I never liked him much to begin with.

Also, Orton's out with a broken collarbone for a while. Fun times. Who's going to be top heel now on Raw :|
I meant that huge feud between Show-Angle and Eddie. Granted Show quit then too but still, that was pretty explosive.

Spoiler:
But the thing with Edge is that hes a heel. and does a DAMN good job of it. Granted hes a better face, but that was only when he was with Christian and they Reeked of awesomeness.

Top heel will most likely be...Santino? LoL

I don't know if theres an MMA thread but holy crap...WTF was that Kimbo Slice match on the 31st. That was a completely bullshit way to end it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Slash; Jun 2, 2008 at 05:08 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 06:17 PM #2753 of 3609
Damn...a shame the draft lottery couldn't start tonight instead of another 3 weeks from now. Right now, I'd say the top heel on Raw would be JBL or Umanga. As for the next guy who will go after the title...I'm calling it right now.

Spoiler:
The next guy to go after HHH's title will be that no-talent asshole, John Cena.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:36 PM #2754 of 3609
Inc. WWE.com site crash. Of course I'm trying to sign up and keep getting errors

finally got in, signed up. here's to someone here becoming a winnar is us!

What sucks is that the first time EVER I mispelled my name, it would be on this. Thomaso. bah. hopefully tomorrow I can change the name on my second entry, if not bleh. watch me get called.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by dagget; Jun 2, 2008 at 10:23 PM.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:40 PM Local time: Jun 2, 2008, 08:40 PM #2755 of 3609
I'm not surprised, really. can't get past the Register Now screen, either.

We're all mad hungry for that money.

Question is, will the winner actually get the money? Or will Vince pull something out of his ass when it's time to fork it over and declare himself the winner?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:41 PM #2756 of 3609
I dunno...I don't see Vince pulling something after a speech like that. He keeps saying "It's not a hoax" so I think this is reason enough to believe it's legit. Even if it's not legit, hey...I wouldn't have won anyway. XD

I would suggest dag change the name of the thread to something like "WWE/TNA thread: Win part of a one million dollar prize pool by registering for the drawing on WWE.com!!" but I think that would be considered advertising. :P

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by SuperSonic; Jun 2, 2008 at 08:45 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 09:50 PM #2757 of 3609
LOL that stupid guy trying to jump in the ring. That was hilarious. Even moreso with John Cena stopping the match. Kid's lucky he didn't get shot.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:11 AM Local time: Jun 3, 2008, 03:11 AM #2758 of 3609
So

I was bored Saturday. It was a day where I had been packing as I am set to move to another town in the next few days. I rested and turned on the television to procrastinate a little bit and I found myself entertained with all the MMA stuff that was playing through-out the day.

After about an hour or so, I got back to my duties, and left the TV on to just listen to until TNA came on. I figured 'Hey, I haven't watched wrestling in awhile, especially TNA, so why not give it a shot?" Sadly, I think that was a mistake.

I don't understand how TNA went down the shitter the way it has. It has a bunch of ex-WWE talent....Talent that when they were in WWE, they were the stars that "Could have made the show if HHH wasn't in the way". Now that HHH can't be the case, then why is the show so horrible?

I've came to the conclusion that no one, other than selling moves, can act worth shit. I was watching Booker T come down the ramp with a giant posse of people, and his, among other wrestlers were acting so unrealistic that everything was almost laughable. It reminds me of watching WCW before Hogan made his way through the starwars like entrance while trying to parody the attitude era. It's like watching a bunch of jobbers act like they're actually famous. It's like watching a Ric Flair wrestling match- you, SHOULD care, but in the end, you just don't give a fuck

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 12:21 AM #2759 of 3609
As a supporter of TNA, I have to say the last couple shows really aren't doing much for me...Almost like they're afraid to pull the trigger on just about everything. And wow...After all that build-up, Tomko lost pretty clean in the ring. Disappointing, but a good match anyway (the Unprettier is one of the worst finishers ever, BTW).

FELIPE NO
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 09:03 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 06:03 PM #2760 of 3609
Isn't the Unprettier the same move he used back in the Brood days? Ya know, pretty much where it's an odd underhook backwards Faceplant? I've always thought it looked pretty damn cool and brutal for a finisher.

With storylines, I really don't know what's going on with them in terms of TNA. It just seems they're trying to play out very dramatic storylines with shitty actors leaving everything feeling fake.

I think Angle was doing the "No, we're just friends, nothings going on"...but he did the same with Stephanie McMahon back in 2001, so it's sort of ridiculous to see.

I WANT to like TNA, but it's just not pulling me in.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:06 AM #2761 of 3609
I think the thing is TNA in 2002 or 2003 tried to make themselves an alternative to WWE. Now, they are trying to compete by being like the WWE including many of their top wrestlers, the angles, etc. By trying to be like the WWE, for one, they lose what made them special way back in the beginning. Two, they simply can't do it the way WWE is doing it because 1) WWE did most of it before but with different characters and 2) they can't do it as smoothly as the WWE did.

Joe can be decent as a champ. He ruled ROH way back when and put them on the map (well, him and the wonderful wrestling from everyone else). Angle is also decent in the main event scene except he has been there too long. Nash might be interesting for about one match. Might be. Kaz would also add some freshness to the title scene with perhaps Daniels as well. Booker T would work as he hasn't been in the main event scene for a while now. Sting would also be interesting as he has only faced Joe I think once or twice and nothing like a big showdown type deal. And a sympathetic favorite (well, perhaps) would be Jarrett after all that went down in his life.

A.J. Styles should be going for the X-Division title, or tag team titles. "Curry Man", Jay Lethal, Petey Williams (when healed), and others should also be going for that title. Angle should come in for a time just to get the X-division title over (both in terms of match quality and also giving the rub to the champ in that he can't beat the champ).

Tag teams are well, basically where they are now. I think the tag team division is pretty decent...well, far superior than WWE's. I think though they need to have some sort of innovative match-ups for that tag titles. Perhaps an interesting twist woudl be to have all the teams (including the champs) face each other with a point system. This would leave to a big multi tag-team match for the tag titles. The team that has the most wins (and hence the highest points) would be the last time in that match. The team with the fewest would be the first team. The first and second team face off, then the winner faces the third team, etc. In the end, the winner would be the tag team champs. They could use this to have the tag champs give the rub to all the other teams, then come back in a major way in somehow surviving to retain their titles.

Anyway...

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:15 AM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 11:15 PM #2762 of 3609
Heads up mortis, Petey already has the X-Div title.

But I totally agree with you that the thing that originally brought me into TNA was that it was different...now..its the same.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 07:37 AM #2763 of 3609
Yeah, I know Petey is champ (and injured too so maybe not for much longer). I meant that he is instrumental to the X-division.

I really think the biggest problem is the majority of time the guys with the heavyweight title are guys who were either WCW or WWE. Actually, almost all of them were. Jarrett, Styles (albeit, briefly), Shamrock, Cage, Sting, Angle. Abyss and Joe are the only two champs that come to mind that were either homegrown in TNA or such.

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 11:19 AM #2764 of 3609
I would say AJ is a homegrown TNA talent too. Remember, Triple H did have a brief stint in WCW also.

EDIT: On a side note, did anyone get to see Matt Sydal on ECW? Very entertaining match. He's a great punching bag with amazing offense. I'm just happy he actually got to use some of that offense.

LINKY4UALL!

YouTube Video

Last edited by Manny Biggz; Jun 5, 2008 at 12:19 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:47 PM #2765 of 3609
Damn, that actually was a good match. Give Sydal a spot in the Cruiserweight division, I'd like to see more of...wait. Is there still a Cruiserweight title?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 07:29 PM #2766 of 3609
Nope, but there is a diva's title soon. *Sigh*. I had no problem with the woman's title at all. I liked it that Raw and Smackdown had their own, seperate divisions with a title (Raw with the woman's title, Smackdown with the cruiserweight). Of course, the cruiserweight title is long gone now. It MIGHT come back in a few years...who knows...

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:13 AM Local time: Jun 5, 2008, 10:13 PM #2767 of 3609
I hope they bring it back when they bring Helms back.

Maybe as a face saying "Whats up wit dat!?" and then SHABAM! The Division is back.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2008, 04:04 AM #2768 of 3609
Speaking of guys coming back, D-Lo is back.

Poor D-Lo. I remember when he was quickly becoming a rising star in the WWE. He even held two titles at once. After the Droz incident though, fans really couldn't keep interest. Of course, after that he was in various meaningless angles and such.

Wonder how he'll do this time.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:58 PM #2769 of 3609
D'Lo has improved leaps and bounds over what he was before. He was actually pretty good before, but his time in Japan has made his workrate top notch.

YouTube Video

Can't say the same thing for Bull Buchanan. -_-

EDIT: Just for fun, I'll add this vid for the fed he was wrestling in.

YouTube Video

Last edited by Manny Biggz; Jun 6, 2008 at 01:01 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2008, 12:21 AM #2770 of 3609
Rock's DVD comes out this Tuesday. I'm definitely going to have to pick this up. Even more so when I found out that this promo was added to it:

Billy's Prayer to God

I so miss promos like this. If I could go back 10 years just to relive these moments...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by dagget; Jun 7, 2008 at 08:46 AM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2008, 07:29 PM #2771 of 3609
In a bit of unfortunate news, it seems a crew member was killed at TNA's last PPV after taking down a scaffold. Pretty freaky thing there if you ask me...

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2008, 08:13 PM Local time: Jun 9, 2008, 08:13 PM #2772 of 3609
Spoiler:
Vince gettin RICK ROLL'D!!!

And someone from Cali gettin money, not surprised.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2008, 08:14 PM #2773 of 3609
When I heard Rick Astley I died. Seriously. The ultimate Rick Roll.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2008, 08:20 PM #2774 of 3609
Spoiler:
Vince gettin RICK ROLL'D!!!

And someone from Cali gettin money, not surprised.
Spoiler:
*dial tone* Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down! XD Freaking epic.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2008, 08:31 PM Local time: Jun 9, 2008, 06:31 PM #2775 of 3609
Spoiler:
Whos this Charlie Hass guy (LOL)?

And why was vince hitting 11 numbers?

I saw Mae Young coming out from a MILE away. and props to Simmons lol

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Slash; Jun 9, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread