Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Bleach

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2007, 04:16 PM #251 of 311
I hated how it just ended her dodging his blade. I expected him to be along with Shinigami... (I can't wait to see his Bankai if he got one.)
She's... going to get raped if he uses it. I don't even think he's even got one. Remember, he's not a shinigami anyone, but who knows what he can do now. Imagine if he actually releases.

BTW, if you want, I can link you to chapter 264. Jesus, another rank revealed.

Most amazing jew boots

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2007, 04:29 PM #252 of 311
Please do, wait I will just PM you right now =P

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2007, 04:40 PM #253 of 311
Sent the PM, I'm sure you're going to enjoy the latest happenings. Just from the text available now and the pictures, he's a bastard.

I was speaking idiomatically.

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2007, 07:01 PM #254 of 311
Episode 116 came out last night. I saw it this morning and it's just a set up episode for upcoming fights. But I did enjoy it, it had good laughs in it. I especially liked the conversation about the onigiri, hahah.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2007, 11:26 PM #255 of 311
Holy shit, 117 & 118 were awesome. D-Roy's encounter dragged on a little too long, but everything else was nicely down. 118 especially... damn. I like how they keep the battle going at a good clip, unlike quite a few shows. 119 won't be for another 2 weeks so it looks like they're giving the manga room to advance.

About that...
Spoiler:
Goddamn chapter 266. Arroniro who was claiming to be Kaien is some horrifying experiment thing after Rukia blew a hole in the wall. The light touched him and his disguise faded.

FELIPE NO

Digital_Divider
because bastard operators from hell get all the ladies.

Member 8324

Level 6.27

Jun 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 12:49 AM #256 of 311
I have to say 118 was pretty damn awesome. Ikkaku kicked ass and took names.

I have a bit of a question though..
Spoiler:
Ikkaku released his bankai on earth.. I thought that, Ichigo being the exception, that they couldn't do that... are they just not allowed to? or can they regardless? Additionally I know I'm going to be flogged for this, but I never really got into the manga. anyone know if there is a torrent I can d/l and get up to speed?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
I am myself. You can't change me. I am who I am.
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 01:08 AM #257 of 311
I have to say 118 was pretty damn awesome. Ikkaku kicked ass and took names.

I have a bit of a question though..
Spoiler:
Ikkaku released his bankai on earth.. I thought that, Ichigo being the exception, that they couldn't do that... are they just not allowed to? or can they regardless? Additionally I know I'm going to be flogged for this, but I never really got into the manga. anyone know if there is a torrent I can d/l and get up to speed?
Spoiler:
No, they can do Bankai one earth, it's just that VCs and Captains have so much reiatsu that it affects the real world, so they're limited to only 20% of it when there. Thing is, Ikkaku isn't a vice-captain nor a captain, so he had no limiter on him.

As for the manga, Bleach7.com has the manga all the way up to the latest one as well as raw images from 266 (which is a serious fucking shocker).

Jam it back in, in the dark.

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 01:57 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2007, 04:57 PM #258 of 311
Yeh I enjoyed 118 too
Spoiler:
Ikkaku having a bankai was cool, I didn't expect that of someone who's a third seat

A couple of questions for you guys
1. Watching the episodes it seems like the higher the number of the arrancar the weaker they are. If that's the case then Grimmjow being 6 or whatever he is would be right up there with probably Aizen, the 2 other ex-shinigami and Ulquiorra above him
2. When the Arrancar came down to earth and searched for people with spirit power shouldn't they have found the Vaizard as well or do the Vaizard hang out in Hueco too

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.
Woody Allen (1935 - )

Anyone know how to use alchemy?
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 11:44 AM #259 of 311
Yeh I enjoyed 118 too
Spoiler:
Ikkaku having a bankai was cool, I didn't expect that of someone who's a third seat

A couple of questions for you guys
1. Watching the episodes it seems like the higher the number of the arrancar the weaker they are. If that's the case then Grimmjow being 6 or whatever he is would be right up there with probably Aizen, the 2 other ex-shinigami and Ulquiorra above him
2. When the Arrancar came down to earth and searched for people with spirit power shouldn't they have found the Vaizard as well or do the Vaizard hang out in Hueco too
Spoiler:

- Shawlong's going to explain the numbering system for the Arrancar in the next episode. Basically, the Numeros (Decimo Trecer, Sexto, etc...) are ranked in terms of seniority. The top 10 Arrancar are in a group called the Espada and are ranked by strength, #1 being the strongest. Yammy already mentioned he's the 10th, Ulquiorra hasn't stated his number and Grimmjow ID'd himself as #6 (Sexta Arrancar)

- Neither SS or Aizen even know of their existence, and later on you see why they couldn't detect them anyway. Needless to say, the series is going to heat up again. The animation was absolutely flawless, as was the pacing in the last few episodes.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 11:59 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2007, 09:59 AM #260 of 311
Yeh I enjoyed 118 too
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I may be mistaken (or it may not have been said yet in the anime?), but I think Ikkaku is of a higher level (lieutenant?), but he wants to stay subordinate to Kenpachi Zaraki. <3 So he keeps his bankai a secret to avoid being promoted or something.

waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 01:02 PM #261 of 311
Spoiler:
I may be mistaken (or it may not have been said yet in the anime?), but I think Ikkaku is of a higher level (lieutenant?), but he wants to stay subordinate to Kenpachi Zaraki. <3 So he keeps his bankai a secret to avoid being promoted or something.
Spoiler:
Yup, that's it. They're going to explain it in the next episode. There's a pretty good reason why he wants it a secret, and you'll also find out how far back Yamichka, Ikkaku and Zaraki go back.

Last edited by Metal Sphere; Mar 9, 2007 at 03:29 PM.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 01:21 PM #262 of 311
118:
Ikkaku's bankai definitely raises his coolness factor. I liked him as comic relief before, but his Zanpakutou seemed kind of lame compared to others.

As for why he kept it hidden, I figured it was at least partially to keep Zaraki from challenging him on a daily basis. Knowing Zaraki there'd be no end to it until he had a definitive victory.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2007, 08:34 PM Local time: Mar 26, 2007, 11:34 AM #263 of 311
Ahhh after 2 weeks 119 came out woot! In that extra week I was watching some old episodes and there were a few things I didn't get
Spoiler:
In episode 54 when Ichigo goes to save Rukia and Ukitake uses that family crest thing to stop the execution you're not really told how it can stop something as strong as a million zanpaktou. Does the manga say anything else about this. Also how did the captain of the healing squad become a captain? When she releases her zanpaktou that weird whale thing seems to come out which seems to be useless to fight with

I think the episodes in the 50's are probably my favourite, especially 58 (if you've seen that ep you know which bit inparticular I'm talking about) when he kicks ass without his sword in 54 is pretty awesome too

FELIPE NO
Woody Allen (1935 - )

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2007, 02:06 PM #264 of 311
Ep. 121
Woooa, awesome episode. I read the manga for these fights but I think the anime was way better. Especially Ichigo's fight.
Spoiler:
It was awesome to see how badly Ichigo got owned by Grimmjow. Yay for shiny blood. I liked that new song used when Ichigo had the flash backs when he was pounded on. Very sad and mellow song. I can't wait to see next weeks episode. Ishida should be getting his powers back.

Most amazing jew boots
somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2007, 08:05 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2007, 11:05 AM #265 of 311
Yeh 121 was really good. The animation was soooo good, really impressive. I'm annoyed that the theme songs been changed though, the old one was one of my favourite theme songs ever, so catchy

Woody Allen (1935 - )

LiveTendiser
Holdin Strong

Member 5978

Level 6.41

Apr 2006

Old Apr 13, 2007, 07:48 PM #266 of 311
Spoiler:
On 121, when Grimmjow was beating the shit out of Ichigo, the fuckin sound effects kicked ass! When he uppercuted him, my speakers boomed, and we were all like, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2007, 01:06 AM #267 of 311
Wow, the manga is fucking rollingseeing as the latest chapters have been fantastic. Beware the spoilers if you don't follow the manga, though that should be obvious.

Bleach chapters 270-272:

Ulquiorra breaking the news to Ichigo that Rukia's down for the count (she's probably not dead) and the conflict afterwards were pretty nice. The pacing was brisk, keeping that sense of urgency Ichigo must have when he's trying to make the most of those eleven seconds.

Unfortunately, Ulquiorra's #4, two steps up from GJ whom he couldn't off. The short, but sweet counterattack from our Emo Espada had ole Ichigo's head spinning and the rank revelation killed his hopes on the spot.

This newest chapter has Ishida taking on #8 (Zael) since Renji's losing, and Grimmjow apparently coming to save Orihime from Loli and Menoli. Those two are definitely doing their best to turn her into a humanoid sack of meat.

Definitely can't wait to see all this animated, and with the manga progressing at this rate, my fears of another filler season look like they're unfounded.

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2007, 01:20 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2007, 11:20 AM #268 of 311
Wow, the manga is fucking rollingseeing as the latest chapters have been fantastic. Beware the spoilers if you don't follow the manga, though that should be obvious.

Bleach chapters 270-272:

Ulquiorra breaking the news to Ichigo that Rukia's down for the count (she's probably not dead) and the conflict afterwards were pretty nice. The pacing was brisk, keeping that sense of urgency Ichigo must have when he's trying to make the most of those eleven seconds.

Unfortunately, Ulquiorra's #4, two steps up from GJ whom he couldn't off. The short, but sweet counterattack from our Emo Espada had ole Ichigo's head spinning and the rank revelation killed his hopes on the spot.

This newest chapter has Ishida taking on #8 (Zael) since Renji's losing, and Grimmjow apparently coming to save Orihime from Loli and Menoli. Those two are definitely doing their best to turn her into a humanoid sack of meat.

Definitely can't wait to see all this animated, and with the manga progressing at this rate, my fears of another filler season look like they're unfounded.
Spoiler:
Yeah, just had to say that "rank revelation" was a bit of a dagger to Ichigo's hopes. Sorry, I have to use the word whenever it's opportune. =p

The animations for these should be amazing. Yes.

waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2007, 04:49 PM #269 of 311
Well, 122 is available.

Bleach 122:
Looks like a setup episodes and pretty much stuck to the manga, though I'm pleased with how they're using the filler characters. They essentially use them as comic relief or devices to stop the plot and eat up time.

They've finally reached the part where Ichigo finds the Vizards and the whole Ichigo/Hollow thing gets explained further. I can't wait for the next episode. Those of you who've read the manga probably know why.

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2007, 01:29 AM Local time: May 7, 2007, 10:29 PM #270 of 311
I used to watch this way before it came out here, but I stopped in the middle of that godawful Bounto Arc. I'd like to start watching again, so could someone tell me which episode is a good one to start on and give a brief summary of what's happened by the end of the Bounto Arc?

How ya doing, buddy?
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2007, 02:00 AM #271 of 311
The Bounto arc ended at either ep. 108 or 109. As for a summary of what's important to note:

Spoiler:
I don't know how far you got, but the Bound (I prefer that translation) were created by the Shinigami. Uryuu temporarily regained his powers using a Quincy relic and let the Bound into Soul Society since everyone is more powerful there, without realizing they could regenerate using the spirit particles.

Once they actually started fighting there the Bound were each killed off pretty quickly except for the strong guy and Kariya. Hitsugaya didn't finish off the strong guy, so he now lives secretly in the forests somewhere. He was overly sentimental and didn't really want to destroy everything. Kariya's plan turned out to be detonating these big spirit generators buried under the Seireitei, but they were deactivated in time. Kariya was almost beaten by Uryuu, but the relic broke and Bankai Ichigo had to finish the job, as always.

Oh, and Kariya's doll was the wind itself. Just to explain how his attacks worked.

FELIPE NO
somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 05:28 AM Local time: May 11, 2007, 08:28 PM #272 of 311
Just wondering what volume the bleach manga is up to. My friend started getting it and I'm thinking about getting half each so we don't need to spend as much

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Woody Allen (1935 - )

Benjamin please
how's it going

Member 48

Level 16.03

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 05:30 AM #273 of 311
The bount arc ended at episode 109. It ended pretty well, even if you hated the arc since
Spoiler:
kariya gets freaking destroyed.

The new arc is based (more or less) on ichigo's inner battle, which some of you may know about, and some of you may not.
Also, you learn alot about what the hell Aizen's really doing, and you get to meet about a dozen new characters that seem to be pretty dynamic.

So get episodes 109-125 (current). Some of them rock. Some of them are crappy filler, but they're all worth watcing in my opinion.

Again, you can get them from Dattebayo.

<a_lurker|laptop> I think your car died too.
somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2007, 06:48 PM Local time: May 26, 2007, 09:48 AM #274 of 311
Is this week a no new episode week. I've been waiting for 127 to get released but there's been nothing, any help people?

Woody Allen (1935 - )

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2007, 07:26 PM #275 of 311
Is this week a no new episode week. I've been waiting for 127 to get released but there's been nothing, any help people?
According to Bleach7, there's no anime this week.

Chapter 276:
Wow, it looks like Ichigo's dead and Grimmjow's brought Orihime to revive him.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Bleach