Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition

Spartan

Member 2588

Level 6.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2009, 11:24 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2009, 01:24 AM #251 of 298
I'll post this question in spoiler:

Spoiler:
Anyone else finally get the infinite rocketlauncher? I was fearing that I had to play through mercenaries, and while replaying some levels to get some points, I unlocked it. I love how it instantly turns any boss fight into a total gas.

Like the fight with Wesker and Jill. Me and my friend were screwing around, and he shot one at Wesker, and he fucking caught it, it was one of those, "Holy shit, this is awesome." moments. So I shot Wesker in the head, and it blew up in his face, and that finished the fight.

Also, in the last boss fight with Wesker, when you land in the volcano, it makes the fight last all of thirty seconds. Especially if you beat him up to the round area, and when his weakspot opens you put a single rocketlauncher round in it. I figured it would atleast trigger the next stage of the fight, but it finished the fight in that single shot.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2009, 01:21 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2009, 08:21 PM #252 of 298
Yeah, boss fights (and those damn Reapers) are a cakewalk. I'm playing Professional Mode right now, but those damn 1-hit kills just annoy me.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Spartan

Member 2588

Level 6.89

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2009, 11:32 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2009, 01:32 PM #253 of 298
Haha, yeah, my friend loves the rocketlauncher since it takes those damn Reapers out in one hit. I can't even count how many times he's been killed by getting too close to them. It's quite hilarious.

Actually, I finally died from one of them the other day, and was like, "Wow, that's the first time I've died from one." and he instantly chimes in, "No, you've died from them before, I don't know how many times, but you have." almost desperate sounding, I told him I wasn't sure of it, and he said he was sure. When I was checking my stats later, I remembered the comment, checked. That was the only time I had ever been killed by a Reaper.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Apr 1, 2009, 12:31 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2009, 06:31 PM #254 of 298
Anyone have a PS3 and wants to do the rotten egg trick/money making trick with me? I'm in the process of upgrading all my weapons and need some cash =p. PM me if you've got some spare time and want to help a poor defenseless guy like me out. Yeah...

Most amazing jew boots
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2009, 02:45 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2009, 07:45 AM #255 of 298
Holy shit, don't ever play Professional with the AI. Bitch is not helpful at all.
Give her Hydra and a sniper rifle, Sheva becomes reasonably useful (though not as helpful as another human, naturally). But yeah, it's perfectly playable. I should know, I basically completed the whole of Professional mode solo.

FELIPE NO
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2009, 04:49 AM #256 of 298
I found that everytime to either get grab by an enemy r fall into the dying state, Chris saying "I'm not going to make it" is not enough and have to press O to request her help...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Apr 4, 2009, 12:08 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2009, 06:08 PM #257 of 298
Bit random, but does anyone know how to get the full 3 hit combo between me and Sheva. Me and Sian have been fucking around with it and can't get it to work. Our pride hurts.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2009, 01:38 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2009, 10:38 AM #258 of 298
Bit random, but does anyone know how to get the full 3 hit combo between me and Sheva Me and Sian have been fucking around with it and can't get it to work. Our pride hurts
What I and a friend of mine did was to position the enemy between us, then have 1 person shoot him RIGHT at the tip of his shoulder, which should prompt a command

The hit will send him towards the 2nd player and he/she will be prompt with another command, hit him again to send him back to player 1, and that should trigger the final hit

This is something you should not attempt to do in a crowded area naturally. Also, because the hits deal alot of damage, its best to attempt this on Veteran mode

There's nowhere I can't reach.

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2009, 12:18 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2009, 10:18 PM #259 of 298
Bit random, but does anyone know how to get the full 3 hit combo between me and Sheva. Me and Sian have been fucking around with it and can't get it to work. Our pride hurts.
One enemy: Giant Majini.

Pistol to the face. When it staggers, press the button on-screen. Then Sheva (or the one that controls her) then will act. Then you.

The dying timer does not mess around in that mode either. I think you've got something like two to three seconds to revive your partner before you lose. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've tried saving someone and having them fall over mid-spray anyway.
Like OP, I also completed Professional solo.

When the dying command appears, I just restart from the last checkpoint. If I'm right, the dying timer is about 1.5 seconds long so it's usually better to restart.

My only two battles that frustrated me on Professional are the Ndesu and the first A/W fight.

Last edited by Single Elbow; Apr 5, 2009 at 12:22 AM.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2009, 11:23 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2009, 04:23 PM #260 of 298
I don't know how the PS3 store works
With real money Garr, so when they say it costs $5, it really will cost you $5.

And I don't agree, I think this is a legit add-on to the game and one most won't care about (versus in RE5 is just not going to work). I'd rather the game was released when it was, and was $5 less. But hey, that's just me.

How ya doing, buddy?
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2009, 11:26 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2009, 10:26 AM #261 of 298
I am amused by the difficulty small devs have releasing patches for the service to fix or update shit, but I fucking love how easy it is for the major players to keep putting out content that doesn't fucking work, needs to be removed from the service, fixed, and put up again day later.

Look, if you're gonna have a really shitty, archiac and retarded "approval" system, make everyone follow it or just ditch it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2009, 01:09 PM #262 of 298
Quote:
I still think these should have come with the game's initial release =/
They did.

sup 2mb download, enjoy your $5 unlock code

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2009, 02:26 PM #263 of 298
Namco also pulled it with Tales of Vesperia and Beautiful Katamari bullshit.

FELIPE NO
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2009, 08:11 PM Local time: Apr 7, 2009, 07:11 PM #264 of 298
What I and a friend of mine did was to position the enemy between us, then have 1 person shoot him RIGHT at the tip of his shoulder, which should prompt a command

The hit will send him towards the 2nd player and he/she will be prompt with another command, hit him again to send him back to player 1, and that should trigger the final hit

This is something you should not attempt to do in a crowded area naturally. Also, because the hits deal alot of damage, its best to attempt this on Veteran mode
Just wanted to add that commands for the combos should be.

For Chris
From the Front: Hook ---> (Sheva) Knee ---> Haymaker
From the Back: Kick ---> (Sheva) Twist Kick ---> Backhand

From the Front: Twist Kick ---> (Chris) Kick ---> Skull Crusher
From the Back: Knee ---> (Chris) Hook ---> Spinning Back Kick

Basically, one player's gotta face the front of the majini and the other its back.

It's kinda neat how some of the melee moves were influences from Street Fighter; such as Sheva's Somersault, Wesker's Tigger Uppercut, Chris' Backhand, and
Spoiler:
Jill's Double Knee Drop.

Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Apr 9, 2009, 03:36 PM Local time: Apr 9, 2009, 09:36 PM #265 of 298
Quote:
It's kinda neat how some of the melee moves were influences from Street Fighter; such as Sheva's Somersault, Wesker's Tigger Uppercut, Chris' Backhand, and
Spoiler:
Jill's Double Knee Drop.
I've yet to get the 3 hit combo yet...oh welly. That said

Spoiler:
Jill's double knee drop was amazing. Reminded me of Ong-Bak which is a very good thing in a video game.

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2009, 04:09 PM #266 of 298
Wesker also does 'Tiger Knee' if you have him attack while doing that fast run of his.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 01:43 AM #267 of 298
Long time since anyone showed Resident Evil some love around here, I guess the game was short and once people got through it once it was forgotten.

YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - Alternative Edition - with Jill Valentine! - HQ - Penpas TV

New version coming in March, kind of like a directors cut. Will feature the PS3 motion sensing control in addition to a bonus scenario with Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. Basically capcoms way of saying "Yeah ok you were right, Sheva sucked we should of went with Jill".

A little disappointed its not going to be DLC but rather a release in itself. But it looks reminscent of old school RE and will most certainly be better then any POS on rails shooter Wii game.

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 01:59 AM Local time: Oct 1, 2009, 09:59 AM #268 of 298
Hopefully that extra chapter eventually comes out for PC, which is what I'm playing RE5 on. I'm a huge straight for Jill, so this interests me. The dildo controls I couldn't care less for, however.

The whole idea of holding the dildo in one hand and a Dual Shock in the other doesn't sound like it'll work. Just how many buttons are on the dildo anyway? Certainly not the 6 + start and analogue stick click that are on the remaining unattended side of the controller.

The screens look so good, they really should just redo Resident Evil 1 with RE4 viewpoint. That, or finally redo Resident Evil 2, 3 and Code Veronica with REmake engine. For the Wii.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:37 AM Local time: Oct 1, 2009, 03:37 PM #269 of 298
I agree with Qwarky, A port for other consoles would be a good idea, Resident Evil 5 was okay, It was a good game.

But anything with Jill or Claire gets an instant win (And yes Even Degeneration) the screens looks so good, It kind of Looks like REmake but with the Resident Evil 4 gameplay.

And yes Resident Evil 2, and 3 remake =D

Edit: So is that gonna be like the Survivors Mini Game? Or like Ada's Sidestory? I'm sure they know that people will complain if they release the game on full price.

How ya doing, buddy?
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:54 AM #270 of 298
I agree with Qwarky, A port for other consoles would be a good idea, Resident Evil 5 was okay, It was a good game.

But anything with Jill or Claire gets an instant win (And yes Even Degeneration) the screens looks so good, It kind of Looks like REmake but with the Resident Evil 4 gameplay.

And yes Resident Evil 2, and 3 remake =D

Edit: So is that gonna be like the Survivors Mini Game? Or like Ada's Sidestory? I'm sure they know that people will complain if they release the game on full price.
I think they said it will be slightly lower in price but still would be at least 39.99 but around 49.99. They havent said what else comes with it, but the entire RE5 game itself is included. Kinda sucks for people that bought it already, but oh well.

The game itself is based on the flashback sequence you saw in chapter 3-1 when Chris/Jill go after Spencer at his mansion/hideout. I am curious to see what kind of enemies they use since using BoW's wouldn't make sense in this situation.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 03:06 AM Local time: Oct 1, 2009, 04:06 PM #271 of 298
Chances are they will still probably still use BoWs, like a modified but weaker version of Mr X, I'm speculating here but that would be awesome =D

FELIPE NO
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 06:19 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2009, 05:19 PM #272 of 298
Hmm, I wonder whether this will be DLC for the 360. I hope so since that's the version I bought. It not then I guess I'll dipping again for this (good thing I didn't buy the first version for the PS3).

Heh, and I always wondered what it would have been like to have played that flashback, when first playing RE5. Did they mention if the flashback was going to be integrated into the main story (something they should have done the first time around)? Or will it be accessed from the main menu (the most likely event)? And down with blond Jill!

And yes to a RE2 remake.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 08:26 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2009, 07:26 PM #273 of 298
Did they mention if the flashback was going to be integrated into the main story (something they should have done the first time around)? Or will it be accessed from the main menu (the most likely event)?
I believe I read that it will be separately accessed from the main menu, so that people with the Alternative Edition can still play the main story mode with people who only have the regular game.

LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2009, 08:41 PM Local time: Oct 2, 2009, 09:41 AM #274 of 298
Just as long as it doesn't require you to finish the game yet again, Then I'll purchase it

How ya doing, buddy?
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2009, 04:43 AM #275 of 298
Well some news on the new "edition". I am not sure what they are calling it, I think its "Gold" but that could change for the NA release.

I don't feel like getting official links, but it seems they are including two chapters now. One previously mentioned mansion incident with Jill/Chirs(Pre re5). And Desperate Escape, which will feature Jill and Josh Stone escaping and eventually securing a helicopter to help Chris/Sheva.

On one hand it sounds kind of blah, but after looking at screens that show different areas not previously seen instead of reguritated places we already saw in 5. Theres some decent screen caps out there somewhere, it looks to me like Capcom is going to try to capitilize on Jill Valentine's popularity (wasnt even aware she was that popular). I'll pick it up, hopefully they include stuff for Mercenaries so I am not bored with it within a day.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition