Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Official Nintendo Wii thread
Closed Thread

Old Sep 14, 2006, 11:18 PM #251 of 1979
Typed this up for a thread on PGC but I figure this should work here and be agreeable with sane opinion.

Look, basically with the Wii you're getting a Gamecube on crack with a lot of extra power made just for figuring out how to react to the wacky controller. The system shouldn't cost that much since it's recycling a lot of technology. It's got a sweet interface and a lot of potential for future firmware updates and downloads etc. but that doesn't make up for the price for what it’s bundled with. I fully expected Nintendo to release this thing with at the very least a demo built into the system or Wii Sports and well we got Wii Sports. However, I won't be happy if those 50 dollars over the $200 sweet spot are for packing in Wii Sports. That's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to pay more than 10 dollars for that via a Virtual Console download if at all. 5 overblown mini games do not equal 50 dollars. Perhaps additionally with a demo disc with future titles such as Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Twilight Princess, Wario Ware, Rayman Raving Rabbids, etc., an extra Wii controller and nunchuck attachment, a classic controller, and 5 Virtual Console downloads it would be well worth going 50 dollars over the sweet spot. It'd be a great sign of good will to the consumer. That way you could preview all future and current titles and be one step towards a full multiplayer set up. Here's hoping that they offer demos to download.

Oh the Virtual Console. It's pure profit even if they sell all the games for just one dollar. 5 dollars for an NES game is extortion. With the price they have set up I don't think they'll be getting as many sales as they think they will. They'd be raking in a lot more cash for 1 dollar for NES games, 3 dollars for SNES games, and 5 dollars for N64 games. Given the illusion for cheap prices people are more likely to go spend crazy and Nintendo will get more money as a result; money which again is pure profit. Nintendo is just being greedy with current prices and I think it'll likely bring down sales but no matter since it's all profit to them. I as a consumer am just disappointed because I won't be buying as many games on the Virtual Console as I'd like.

I'm actually fine with the launch line up because as it was there were too many good games at launch. Many that would've have overwhelmed other games. I'm sure Ubisoft is very appreciative of the Metroid Prime 3 delay. I imagine Red Steel will sell many more copies now. Oh and I'm very happy about region-free. I sincerely hope no third party is retarded enough to actually region their games since it is an option. Likewise I hope they also follow Nintendo's lead and price their games at no more than 50 dollars.

If Nintendo plans to release 4 million Wiis across the US this year how would it hurt to start earlier than PS3's release date? They'll obviously have stores stocked no matter what so the "oh PS3 buyers will turn to Wii after not finding PS3 in stock" argument is rendered null since the stock will be available if they're stock piling this stuff. They have to be if they have 4 million of them. Oh and if they can produce that many white Wiis it can't be that hard to have black Wiis too. According to most polls the black version is what most people want. Unfortunately just like Gamecube they've decided to make their flagship system the color that most people didn't want. At least this time it isn't purple but last time we at least had the option of choosing black. If you can somehow transfer or redownload Virtual Console games you've already purchased to a new system I might buy a black Wii when it comes out and sell my white Wii. Let's just say the white Wii had an "accident".

Separately sold controller parts are a crime to both consumers and developers if it's the only option. I'm fine if the classic controller is sold separately but the pointer and nunchuck parts should be sold together for no more than 50 dollars. If you need a part replaced then I can see them charging those separate prices. This would be good for an online store I bet. Speaking of online they better not making component cables an online store only again. I want to use component cables on day one so I better be able to get them retail.

No one would be complaining if the following case was true:

1x Wii Console
1x Sensor bar
1x Wii stand
1x AC adaptor
1x AV cable (composite)
2x Wii Controllers (with two AAA batteries)
2x Nunchuck attachments
1x Classic Controller attachment
1x Wii Sports
1x Wii Demo Disc
5x Virtual Console downloads

Cost: $250

Virtual Console Prices:

$1 - NES games
$3 - SNES games
$5 - N64 games

Controller packages:

$50 - Wii Controller and Nunchuck attachment bundle
$40 - Wii Controller separately
$20 - Nunchuck attachment separately
$20 - Classic Controller (comes with 1 free Virtual Console download)

Nintendo also needs to have a rewards program. My recommendation is to have 1 or 2 free Virtual Console downloads with every Wii game purchase (that means all Wii game purchases including 3rd party. Nintendo still needs to figure out that they need to reward consumers for supporting them. If they can do that then they'll have this generation won right at the start.

I'll be getting a Wii no matter what. Just don't expect me to not say my piece on how Nintendo could be doing this better. Everyone would be rejoicing if this was the reality.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 11:52 PM #252 of 1979
I dunno, I actually thought it was going to be $250 regardless of whether Wii Sports was bundled or not.

How ya doing, buddy?
Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:05 AM #253 of 1979
See, when Nintendo let's loose a comment like "$250 or less" that makes us believe it'll be between $200 and $250 based on certain things. My guess back then was they were still figuring out what they wanted to bundle. It was a given that the system, cabling, power, and a wii controller and nunchuck attachment were going to be in there. However, I believe they were wondering what else they could put in there and how much profit they could get. The current deal is in my opinion worth $200. You're getting the same thing you got at their last console launch minus a packed in bunch of mini games to help demonstrate the controller. If they had given you the choice of a free Wii game then I could see the deal being worth $250.

I don't believe the system costs that much to produce. It's the controller that is the most expensive. So they're basically selling you Wii Sports for 50 or so bucks which costs them cents to produce. Look at the Japanese launch. Look at it! Their bundle is the same as ours minus a packed in Wii Sports and it costs about $210. NOA is running a complete profit scheme I swear. I'll buy into it because I have no choice but I don't like it. You could be buying a game that you actually want with that $50.

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

The Extremist
Welfare Queen

Member 12497

Level 5.82

Sep 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:09 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 12:09 AM #254 of 1979
I would have liked it better if it was $229 US.

It just feels like a better number.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:10 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 03:10 PM #255 of 1979
It is really shitty of them not to include a second controller, especially with WiiSports forced in there. They obviously included it because it's one of the best ways to show off the systems controller out of all the launch titles (and it probably wouldn't sell that well by itself), but it does seem like a game where most of the enjoyment comes from having two players. Bowling isn't much/any fun by yourself! That and the controllers cost more than a game will.

$5 is expensive for a NES game, especially to us space age futuristic internet folk who have been getting them for free. That and you can go buy a stack of games for around that same price at a garage sale. They don't care though, they somehow sold millions of those GBA NES Classics for $20 a pop. $20 for an crap incomplete port of Donkey Kong, mmm tasty. SNES, I dunno. This depends on what games actually make it onto the service. I can imagine a few wanting the rare-ish games (Chrono Trigger?) sitting on their TV screen (that haven't gone and modded an Xbox). Or for PAL markets, the games that never got released in the first place (Mario RPG, Kirby's Dreamland 3, every single FF game).

The N64 price is okay simply for the fact that the Nintendo 64 controllers were the shittiest things EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING. Finding a controller that isn't emulating a prostitute is very rare indeed. Wait that doesn't make it okay at all. But I believe Nintendo mentioned back at E3 the N64 games would see slight upgrades ala the Zelda OoT bonus disc. I dunno. I'd hit Pilotwings 64 regardless. You're paying for the convenience of having all these games from multiple machines on a single system. You're also paying for lunch. For Nintendo. It'll be lobster stuffed with steak.

I'm really interested to find out how much PC Engine/MSX games will cost, neither console was released here and there are a lot of games that look pretty awesome on them. And while the launch price hasn't been announced here yet, I'm still ecstatic about getting a free game (on top of the 'free' WiiSports) with my pre-order. That's $100 saved. EXCITE TRUCK. Everyone move to Australia plz.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Infernal Monkey; Sep 15, 2006 at 12:14 AM.
Technophile
With my hands...Be My Last

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:12 AM #256 of 1979
It's incredibly stupid on their part. $250 isn't really expensive. We get that. However, 360's bound to have some sort of a price cut either around Wii's launch or at the very start of the holiday season. Unless they drop that $50 mark quickly after launch, it's gonna cause them to lose some consumers. It's even more annoying when you remember that Nintendo's not selling Wii at a loss. The console, VC games, and extra complete-controllers could all stand to be a little bit cheaper. (Well the controler more like a lot cheaper)

Anyway, here's a video showing some Mii awsomeness. I must say, I'm absolutely in love with Wii's interface.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slayer X
Why do you not draw your sword?

Member 1205

Level 33.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:19 AM #257 of 1979
I'm still mad at the fact that I have to buy basically another GameCube just because they decided to add some extra ram and a new periphrial... and then charge me $50 more on top of what I paid four years ago for the GCN. Honstly while I am getting one and am excited about the games, I think this is the dirtiest thing that a company has done since M$ bought immersion just to get out of a fine.

How ya doing, buddy?
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:24 AM #258 of 1979
I'm not sure if this was posted, but does anyone have an official, confirmed, list of launch-DAY games for Wii outside of Japan?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:25 AM #259 of 1979
Originally Posted by AcerBandit
Look at the Japanese launch. Look at it! Their bundle is the same as ours minus a packed in Wii Sports and it costs about $210. NOA is running a complete profit scheme I swear.
!!!

I didn't even CATCH this part. Wow, I really don't know what to think now. Completely goes against what I was saying.

Wow. Uhh... hmm. Well I myself prepared for a $250 price launch, and while WiiSports piqued my interest, I didn't really consider it to be on my list of MUST GET. I guess I'm indifferent to the whole thing.

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:28 AM #260 of 1979
Oh and a reminder to those who think my deal is excessive, do recall that Nintendo bundled both the NES and SNES with TWO CONTROLLERS back in the day. And like Infernal said most of Wii Sports is only fun with two or more people so to demonstrate it properally they should include two sets of controllers. This will also give developers assurance that players will always have two sets of controllers. Including the classic controller is also good for every player that wishes to play Smash Bros Brawl. However putting the classic controller aside let's take a look at having two controller sets would allow. You've seen their drum game before, no? Can't be done unless you go out and buy a second controller. I think it's bullshit that you can't play a game SINGLE PLAYER without having to buy another controller. That's like if back in the day they had forced players to buy another N64 controller for Goldeneye so they could strafe instead of putting c buttons on the controller. Now hey if Nintendo decides they want to bundle an extra controller with games like that drum game then fine but what about the 3rd parties. What if they wanted to make a boxing game using two wii controllers. They can't count on everyone having two wiimotes. By having two sets of controllers they would eliminate this problem.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 10:31 PM #261 of 1979
The fact of the matter is that $250 is nothing. People complaining about it, just save a few more bucks over the next few weeks, it's not a big deal. We should be fortunate that there even is a console on the market where you can get a decent package for under $300.

Nintendo's business involves making money on the console, something Microsoft and Sony have the luxury of not needing to do. You can't just say, "Well, the 360 is almost just as cheap!" because Microsoft is spending quite a bit more on their console than Nintendo is.

Nintendo's package is at the high end of what they were promising, but it isn't extreme. It's not like when Toyota jacked up the prices of the Prius $3000+ just beause they saw it was a hot item. We're complaining about, what, having to spend an extra $50? Sony fans will be shelling out hundreds more than they expected to a year ago. Part of the premium here is surely all the attention Nintendo has gotten since E3, and for a company in a distant third for, well, pretty much the entire decade so far, can you blame them for making a bit more on the console?

The controller is expensive, and the VC games are outrageous (but we've established that many, many of us can choose emulation if we want anyway, and we still don't know what kind of license fees that companies like Hudson are requiring). But expecting so much more from the system to say that Nintendo is ripping us off? That they don't care about consumers? That is absurd.

I guess this is why it is bad to have Internet forums with 1500 posts on a single topic before the company has announced finalities.

and Brandy does her best to understand

Last edited by BlueMikey; Sep 15, 2006 at 12:33 AM.
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:33 AM #262 of 1979
Originally Posted by AcerBandit
Oh and a reminder to those who think my deal is excessive, do recall that Nintendo bundled both the NES and SNES with TWO CONTROLLERS back in the day. And like Infernal said most of Wii Sports is only fun with two or more people so to demonstrate it properally they should include two sets of controllers. This will also give developers assurance that players will always have two sets of controllers. Including the classic controller is also good for every player that wishes to play Smash Bros Brawl. However putting the classic controller aside let's take a look at having two controller sets would allow. You've seen their drum game before, no? Can't be done unless you go out and buy a second controller. I think it's bullshit that you can't play a game SINGLE PLAYER without having to buy another controller. That's like if back in the day they had forced players to buy another N64 controller for Goldeneye so they could strafe instead of putting c buttons on the controller. Now hey if Nintendo decides they want to bundle an extra controller with games like that drum game then fine but what about the 3rd parties. What if they wanted to make a boxing game using two wii controllers. They can't count on everyone having two wiimotes. By having two sets of controllers they would eliminate this problem.
I totally agree with you. They're kind of screwing over the consumers, 3rd party developers, and ultimately themselves here. I can't say that it's a super huge deal. But i'm definately very, very annoyed with the route they've chosen.

BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:34 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 10:34 PM #263 of 1979
Not to mention that, like with the 360 launch and surely the PS3 launch, if you want one at the launch date, you either have to get extremely lucky or pay $500 or more over retail.

Most amazing jew boots
Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:37 AM #264 of 1979
BM, Nintendo would be turning in profit no matter what. Hell, they could ditch a second nunchuck attachment but if they had at least a second Wii controller then in the big picture they would be helping everyone including themselves out. Is that so unreasonable?

It's a no brainer that we're getting the best deal out of the three consoles. However, I'm looking at this from the average consumer's and the developers' perspective. Sure, it may not be so hard to buy a second controller YOU THINK. However, I remember long shortages of official 1st party gamecube controllers at launch. How do we know this won't happen again.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:38 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 03:38 PM #265 of 1979
Originally Posted by Technophile
I'm not sure if this was posted, but does anyone have an official, confirmed, list of launch-DAY games for Wii outside of Japan?
Yeah, Metal Sphere added it to the first post, but for the hell of it, confirmed games for the American launch;

Quote:
Nintendo
Excite Truck
The Legend of Zelda: Twlight Princess
Wii Sports (bundled with console)

Activision
Call of Duty 3
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Rapala Tournament Fishing
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
World Series of Poker

Atlus
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

EA
Madden NFL 07
Need for Speed: Carbon

Konami
Elebits

Sega
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Ubisoft
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Far Cry: Vengeance
GT Pro Series
Monster 4x4 World Circuit
Open Season
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
thingy.

Twenty cents say System 3's Pinball Classics and Leaderboard Golf make the Euro launch~

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Infernal Monkey; Sep 15, 2006 at 12:42 AM.
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:41 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 10:41 PM #266 of 1979
I don't think it is unreasonable, no. I really wish it had been bundled with a good game (I don't want an extra controller, to be honest, I'm a solo gamer and they don't have any titles yet with two, so I'd rather have a game, but I can see the value in having an extra one).

Nintendo has shown that people are willing to shell out in obscene ways. I can't count how many people rushed out to buy a DS Lite, even though they have a perfectly good working DS Original at home. Played all the games perfectly, but was heavier and not as bright, so let's give Nintendo another $130 to replace something I got a year ago. Obviously, if people are willing to do that, I don't see why Nintendo would think that people who wanted extra controllers or another game at launch wouldn't spend a little more.

This next console cycle, I expect, will last until 2010, probably, maybe a little after that. Sony is going to be licking its wounds, so there won't need to be XBOX 3 for a while. We're talking $250 over 4+ years, where gamers didn't even want to make their $130 DS last that long.

Last edited by BlueMikey; Sep 15, 2006 at 12:43 AM.
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:42 AM #267 of 1979
Oh thanks Infernal! I was under the impression that Warioware-Wii was a launch title too.

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:50 AM #268 of 1979
I dunno, BM. We're talking consoles here and their accessories to make games work. Not handhelds. The last time Nintendo tried screwing us over with outragous controller schenanigans they got bit in the ass. Hard.

Remember any of the connectivity titles? Pay for the game! Pay for extra GBA/GBA SPs because you're friends for some reason don't own any. Pay for extra connectivity cables! Now you're having fun while your wallet is doing limbo. Yeah, those games bombed pretty fucking hard.

I don't see how this is all that much different. Accessories do not equal new systems like a DSlite so I can't say I totally agree with your example.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:08 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 11:08 PM #269 of 1979
Well, we're not talking about having to buy something that works for only one game. It's not like, "Fuck this, I'm not buying another Wiimote! It will only work with Wii Sports!" I remember saying that about the GBA connector cable when Crystal Chronicles came out. Another Wiimote will be universal across all games.

The PSX, Gamecube, PS2, XBOX, 360, and PS3 all have been bundled with 1 controller, and no one complained about having to buy another. So the only reason to be real upset about this is a game that would require two Wiimotes, not a single of which has been announced.

We're still walking away (I believe) with the better system, and you can get out of there with two games and another controller for the price of the 360 (non-core).

Or maybe I'm just disappointed in the backlash I see here. Nintendo always said "Wait until we tell you something" and we all speculated and now that Nintendo didn't meet our guesses, people are upset at a company that will probably put out the most enjoyable console since the Dreamcast. (At a price almost exactly the same as their last console without a jump at all in the price of games, unlike the other two consoles.) All because we might have to spend $50-$100 to get what we guessed we would get. *shrug*

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:14 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 04:14 PM #270 of 1979
Pretty detailed explaination of what's on the Wii's dashboard here.

The Wii Channel includes a message board that's basically email, you can attach images and all that.

And it seems games like Animal Crossing will send notes to your message board. I BET NOOK'S ADVERTISING A STUPID PURPLE CHAIR FOR A MILLION BELLS.

CloudNine
#ABCDEF

Member 43

Level 18.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 01:19 AM #271 of 1979
Originally Posted by IGN Article
Internet Channel
Go here to access the Opera internet browser. In addition to supporting flash (making this a step up from the DS browser), the browser uses the Wiimote to zoom in and out. The browser will normally cost money, but Nintendo will make it available for free download until June of 2006.
Thanks Nintendo!

FELIPE NO
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:28 AM #272 of 1979
Internet Channel
Go here to access the Opera internet browser. In addition to supporting flash (making this a step up from the DS browser), the browser uses the Wiimote to zoom in and out. The browser will normally cost money, but Nintendo will make it available for free download until June of 2006.
Curses, we've already missed out!

Torte
Vampire Killer

Member 4126

Level 15.25

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:45 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 06:45 PM #273 of 1979
With all the features available from the outset, $250 is well worth the price. So it's a few bucks more, big deal. In the end, the extra $50 will probably only represent 2% of your total Nintendo expenditure lol! Great how Wii sports is packed in - for gamers it's no biggie, but for the mainstream audience (esp. in Europe and Australasia) this will play a big part for stealing sales. WooWii! i can't wait!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:53 AM #274 of 1979
Originally Posted by BlueMikey

Or maybe I'm just disappointed in the backlash I see here. Nintendo always said "Wait until we tell you something" and we all speculated and now that Nintendo didn't meet our guesses, people are upset at a company that will probably put out the most enjoyable console since the Dreamcast.
Yeah, I'm sure Wii will be as charming as DC. However, you can't say that Nintendo didn't set us up for false hope. (even if it wasn't direct). Stating way early on that the price won't exceed $250 rather than saying "it'll be $250" , implies that the price is going to be less than the stated amount. My biggest issue here though, is the controller. Sure getting only one with the cosnole kinda sucks but the price for additional complete controllers is seriously bugging me. It's more than a 1st party Wii game!

Quote:
Internet Channel
This HAS be a typo. ...right?!!?

And Infernal, stop torturing me with awsome Wii interface pron. ;_;

Grubdog
Custom User Title

Member 780

Level 17.58

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 02:07 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 05:07 PM #275 of 1979
Quote:
However, I won't be happy if those 50 dollars over the $200 sweet spot are for packing in Wii Sports. That's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to pay more than 10 dollars for that via a Virtual Console download if at all. 5 overblown mini games do not equal 50 dollars.
Why not? An overblown mini-game is a game. Using your logic sold seperately they should cost $2 each. That's 15 Wii Sports games equalling the price of one GBA game. You can't seriously believe they are worth that much.

Quote:
The current deal is in my opinion worth $200. You're getting the same thing you got at their last console launch minus a packed in bunch of mini games to help demonstrate the controller.
Whether you like Wii Sports or not, it is a game. Games are sold for $50. You can't call it whatever you want just to suit your whiny arguments, it's juvenile. This is all it comes down to, peoples opinion of Wii Sports, i'm going to greatly enjoy having this game forced on jaded people who have completely forgotten what gaming is all about.

Don't like the price? Don't buy it and shut up. Still gonna buy it anyway? Then obviously it DOES hold that much value to you so they priced it perfectly.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Official Nintendo Wii thread