Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 08:06 PM #2651 of 3609
LOL WHAT!?!? Roffle it's really them.

"deliever the people's elbow"... I died.. just a little... and not in the good way...

McCain is going to be hilarious.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 08:08 PM #2652 of 3609
My God...there's no freakin way. I think I'm gonna be sick. Their lines are scripted too...ugh.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 08:19 PM #2653 of 3609
Well what did you expect? lol... horrible written and you know she was wincing from the overbearing puns written in...

Also I want someone to make shirts with Santino sayings. NOW. I literally lol and at his promos more and more.

Do you smell.... what the Barock... is cooking... /facepalm

the Mac... CAINIACS... looooooool

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by dagget; Apr 21, 2008 at 08:50 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 08:51 PM #2654 of 3609
McCain's lines...he ruined so many sayings. Hulk Hogan, The Rock, HHH, and even Stone Cold. Thank God that's over...aside from that mock match tonight. *shakes head*

Whoever wrote this shit needs to be fired, tossed onto the street, tar and feathered.

*bashes head on keyboard* For the love of God, someone make it stop. Forget what I said above, that's a light punishment.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by SuperSonic; Apr 21, 2008 at 09:02 PM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:01 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2008, 07:01 PM #2655 of 3609
To the Democratic Smackdown thing..

THE TAZZ IS NOT AMUSED!

Hopes for an Umaga run in

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:04 PM #2656 of 3609
That's the deadest I've ever heard the crowd with The Rock's intro...

I know someone's going to interrupt.. god.. I hope it's the Rock...

Never... ever... ever... been so happy to see Umaga.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by dagget; Apr 21, 2008 at 09:08 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:06 PM #2657 of 3609
Crowd should start chanting "BOR-ING! BOR-ING!" I hope dagget's claim comes true...please someone interrupt this horrible mockery.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:10 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2008, 07:10 PM 1 #2658 of 3609
Spoiler:
Hopes and Wishes now fulfilled

Most amazing jew boots
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:11 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2008, 09:11 PM #2659 of 3609
This could start a possible face turn for Umaga. I know this definitely made me give him prop points.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:12 PM #2660 of 3609
The crowd was behind it too... although I thought Neo-Bill was kinda funny.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:13 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2008, 07:13 PM #2661 of 3609
Umagas a tweener. I prefer him as that because its fun to watch him just beat the hell out of anyone, whether it be Val, Cena, JBL or Orton.

Additional Spam:
I don't know but I think that Regal looks pretty awesome with

A) The Music
B) The Robe
and C) Just the look he has

Last edited by Slash; Apr 21, 2008 at 09:26 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:33 PM #2662 of 3609
Spoiler:
Whoa, Regal won the tournament and on top of that he got Punk to tap out. I'm very impressed, I didn't expect him to do it...however, before he faced CM Punk he beat Hornswoggle and a gimped Finlay so maybe it's not as big of a surprise after all.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:51 PM #2663 of 3609
Umagas a tweener. I prefer him as that because its fun to watch him just beat the hell out of anyone, whether it be Val, Cena, JBL or Orton.

Additional Spam:
I don't know but I think that Regal looks pretty awesome with

A) The Music
B) The Robe
and C) Just the look he has

Perhaps the return of LORD Steven Regal?

FELIPE NO

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 10:40 PM #2664 of 3609
^Im sure that was going through his mind.

I thought Hillary delivered those lines pretty well, no matter how cheesy they sounded.

lol @ Cody Rhodes, that was brilliant.

I fell asleep on Obama, and was asleep during McCain. As usual I woke up when it was time for the main event.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2008, 11:28 PM #2665 of 3609
A bit disappointed with the ending of the KOTK. The person who lost should have won because you'd think they'd try to build that guy up now. But wait, this is the WWE.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2008, 01:28 PM #2666 of 3609
It might be the set up for CM Punk's move to Raw, though.

In other news, Michael Hayes was suspended for 60 days apparently for illicit remarks against Mark Henry... I can't say that this is completely too coincidental seeing as how he was planning on having Triple H move to Smackdown on the next Draft Lottery. But hey, what do I know?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2008, 07:23 PM #2667 of 3609
This has to be one of the worst build-ups to a world title reign I have ever seen (see Punk). Actually, I don't see it at all becoming a world title reign and rather it being that Punk is the first person to LOSE the MITB title match.

You'd think they'd build Punk up now, but I guess either they feel 1) with MITB, he is already built-up enough that his losses mean nothing or 2) they want him to be the ultimate underdog due to his losses.

Not saying he has lost EVERY match but the big ones he has in recent history.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2008, 08:31 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2008, 06:31 PM #2668 of 3609
Punk will most likely lose the briefcase to Kennedy.

Which I could totally understand since he was out for 3 weeks for the movie shooting or whatever.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2008, 09:39 PM #2669 of 3609
Ha, wonderful. And Punk goes back to um...what again?

Seriously, and people wonder why I am focusing more on ROH and all? I just told my brother "Seriously, the smart thing to do would be to BUILD Punk up. Give him a KOTR win (as Edge would be the only other guy who has won both the KOTR and MITB), have him pick up wins against Edge, Orton, HHH, etc, and get him properly built up into the world title scene. I mean, if they can put the title on Khali then they can surely put it on Punk.".

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2008, 07:12 PM #2670 of 3609
Well since Backlash is almost upon us (tomorrow actually), it's time to make some predictions:

12-Diva Tag Team Match: Mickie, Ashley, Michelle, Maria, Cherry, Kelly Kelly / Glamazon, Melina, Jillian, Layla, Victoria, Natalya -

Wow, a big diva tag team match without a stipulation like lingerie or bikinis? Well, I'll probably be wrong on this one but hey, I'm not too excited about this match anyway.

Winner: Glamazon's team after Glamazon pins Mickie.

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels - Now I hope Flair wouldn't show up to make things go crazy here, but that aside this should be a pretty good match.

Winner: HBK by pinfall after some Sweet Chin Music.

ECW Champion Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero - This'll last longer than Wrestlemania, but in the end the result will be the same even with Chavo's new buddy.

Winner and still ECW Champion: Kane by pinfall after chokeslamming Chavo to hell.

WWE Championship Fatal Four Way Elimination Match: HHH/Orton/JBL/Cena - Now most of the time, the title has not changed hands after Wrestlemania. The most recent one I can think of is where HHH became champ in 2002 and Hogan won it on the next PPV. Anyway, the fact that this is an elimination match makes it better and that's how I've always believed a fatal four way should be. I could care less who wins here, as long as it isn't that damn John Cena.

Winner and still champion: Orton by pinfall after an RKO out of nowhere.

United States Champion MVP vs. Matt Hardy - I don't pay much attention to Smackdown, but you guys say that this has been building up for a VERY long time now? I know how this will turn out.

Winner and new champion: Matt Hardy by pinfall after a twist of fate.

Big Show vs. The Great Khali - This is another match I'm looking forward to, the clash of the giants. I'm hoping this will last longer than just one ppv.

Winner: Big Show by DQ.

World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Edge - Again, I don't think the title will change hands here after Wrestlemania but that doesn't mean the Undertaker can't lose here. Ah, who am I kidding...Edge will try to take a shortcut here and get caught resulting in him and his gang teaming up on Taker at the end.

Winner: Undertaker by DQ.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2008, 11:33 PM #2671 of 3609
I mean, if they can put the title on Khali then they can surely put it on Punk.".
I think that whole Khali run was just renewing the 'big guy with title' thing.. Khali is not even in the same league as Punk. Perhaps Vince thinks he is not yet ready for that kind of pressure? He should stay on RAW though so he gets more "air time" and the WWE will see how well he's over with fans and they might take the next step with him.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2008, 01:40 AM #2672 of 3609
I agree with most of Sonic's predictions save for:

MVP Vs Matt Hardy: Hardy, so that MVP can have a year-long reign (Hardy will beat him next month).

Additional Spam:
Well, to the chargrin of those here, John Cena, the guy who is seemingly unstoppable, the guy who keeps on winning the WWE title, the guy who was WWE champ for eighteen months just won...

Spoiler:

...third place in the fatal four-way as Trips won the gold! Gotcha!

Looks like Punk/Orton may feud. A bit too late, title-wise. It also seemed that Orton was going to turn face as they were having him and JBL get at it, among other things. Then again, perhaps Punk will turn heel, and Orton face as a heel Punk using the MITB contract at the right time would be useful.

Oh, and the era of Mattitude is back as he won the US title. A bit surprising, I thought they'd have MVP hold onto the belt for another month. They could have really made it interesting if they did this:

MVP: *basically goes on and on about how he's better than Matt*

Matt: "I want one more match. Yeah, you beat me, but what would be the ultimate way to say that you're better than me? If you get rid of me! Therefore, how about it? US title against my Smackdown! contract. If I lose here, I'll leave!"

MVP: "No, you'll retire. You already got kicked out of Raw by Edge, and let's face it, ECW is a joke (boos from the crowd or maybe cheers given the fans), so once your Smackdown! contact is done, you're done."

They could really hype this up and even have MVP beat Matt in a non-title match, Edge beat Matt in a non-title match, and Edge mock Matt reminding him what happened on Raw and how he's going to enjoy sitting back and watching Matt have to pack his bags for a THIRD time (getting fired is 1st, losing to Edge on Raw is 2nd). yadda yadda.

Anyway...I guess for MVP, it's not a total loss. The Edge/Taker feud needs a rest so I guess MVP would be a good candidate for Taker's next opponent.

It looks like HBK may be hurt. He came down on his knee badly I heard and Jericho and others had to help him out. Hard to say if this is part of the storyline or not as you'd think Jericho be annoyed, storyline wise, at HBK for getting hit with the SCM. I thought it might be the start of an HBK heel turn where he faked the knee injury to trick Batista into some SCM, but if the refs and all are helping him out, I guess that isn't in the cards even if it was part of the match.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by mortis; Apr 27, 2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2008, 10:38 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2008, 08:38 PM 1 #2673 of 3609
Spoiler:

A Picture is worth 1000 words...

Spoiler:
Now All I can hope for is there be a custom belt for HHH.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2008, 11:43 PM #2674 of 3609
Depends if Jericho threw the X up in the air or not at some point. If the X was thrown out, then the injury's probably real. Then again, Michaels' knees have been giving him problems recently and he came back earlier than he was supposed to to help out when Trips was out with his injury. Face it, the people we grew up watching into the mid and late 90s are getting on up there. I think this year marks Taker's 20th year in the WWF(E). I just hate to see the great talent go and we are left with just about shit for the torch to be passed on to.

The funny thing about the fatal fourway match is that I had forgotten earlier today to make a virtual Backlash PPV sim on SvR 08 and did it about the time the match took place.. and it pretty much panned out exactly the way the PPV did... weird.

Spoiler:
I probably sense a heel turn on Raw by Trips, unless since he's got another kid on the way, he won't turn heel again. Either way I think this may be his last run as champion as how now both knees aren't exactly going to be 100% again and he even said himself 12-time champion would feel pretty good to retire with.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2008, 10:08 AM #2675 of 3609
Spoiler:

I don't think Trips will turn heel. If he does, seriously, who is their top face? Cena is a tweener. HBK has feuded with Trips far too much. Orton, while they may be beginning a face turn, would not do well as a face against Trips (remember a few years back?). Jericho is losing steam as a face, and Jeff Hardy is gone and probably won't be allowed around the main event scene for a little while.

Actually, I forsee Orton getting a rematch, then JBL facing Triple H for the title. Yeah, they recently faced each other, but if JBL can regain the momentum he had years back, it would make for a pretty interesting match. Then there will be Kennedy who might beat Trips for the title.

So yeah, plenty of heels, both old and new, that would work for Trips. Not too many faces though...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread