Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Sega Genesis/CD games on new HDTVs.

Cloretts
Coolmint

Member 3757

Level 1.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 04:27 AM Local time: Apr 8, 2006, 03:27 AM #1 of 1
Sega Genesis/CD games on new HDTVs.

I recently just bought a new LCD television, it has all of that HDTV stuff, and works great with every system I own, but I cannot get it to work with my Sega Genesis/CD.

for example; I started Snatcher for my Sega CD and it went through all of the Sega CD loading screens, and right up to the title of the game, and then the screen went black, and sat on the input channel, so I tried with just a Genesis game (castlevania bloodlines) and it went through the intro, title screen and character select, but once the game play started, the same thing happened, the screen went black. I tried with both my RF cables and my AV cables, but there was no difference.

The only thing that I noticed, was that if I switched channels and then switched back to the input channel, I would get about five seconds of gameplay, then it would cut out again, so the games aren't freezing.

If anyone knows anything about this problem, or has a solution or at least an explaination, that would be great. Thanks.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Sega Genesis/CD games on new HDTVs.