Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Vote for your (up to) Top 100 video game songs on ProBoards!

superangelo128
Chocobo

Member 34101

Level 10.12

Jul 2009

Old Sep 12, 2011, 10:12 PM Local time: Sep 12, 2011, 08:12 PM #1 of 1
Vote for your (up to) Top 100 video game songs on ProBoards!

HG101 - Vote Here for the Best VGM Tracks!

There doesn't seem to be an upper limit for the overall list so I'm not sure how many will be on overall

According to him the whole point of this is so people can get a variety of songs and hopefully find new stuff (I plan on listening to a bunch of songs posted in the topic)

The format has to be something like:
GAME NAME, TRACK NAME, YOUTUBE LINK (optional)

Like: Final Fantasy VI, Terra's Theme, Best VGM 30 - Final Fantasy VI - Terra - YouTube

If you don't follow this format your vote won't be counted

Also,

Top 5:
(Songs)

The Rest:
(Songs)

Youtube links would be helpful

No more than 3 songs a game

Apparently you don't NEED to sign up for the forum to do this but I probably will any way

No licensed or arranged music, must appear in-game

Don't have to specify game system it was in unless there are multiple versions of a song

You can edit your post as much as you need to, so if you want to just post a smaller list at first you can do that then just build it up.

This topic closes September 30, 11:59 PM EST

Hopefully you can vote!

(side note: I didn't start that topic, I'm just spreading the word)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Want to listen to more Video Game Music every day?

Subscribe to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/VGMusicOfTheDay

Last edited by superangelo128; Sep 14, 2011 at 03:36 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Vote for your (up to) Top 100 video game songs on ProBoards!