Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Good Fraps program?

Chingy
Good Chocobo

Member 1075

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2010, 04:02 PM Local time: May 26, 2010, 09:02 PM #1 of 3
Good Fraps program?

Hi there,

I'm wondering if you guys know any good fraps program except the "fraps" application which is the name. I have tried the "fraps", but everytime I'm trying to record through skype or gmail webcam. My firefox or computer suddenly freeze. Any other applications you guys highly could please recommend me?

I have tried to googling around, but I don't know which program I should choose to be most "trustworthy".

Thank you for your support!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2010, 06:33 PM #2 of 3
For my rigging demo I had to record myself demonstrating my rig in 3ds max and my teacher recommended me camtasia.

I think it can record almost anything with a pretty good quality and fluidity. It's not a free program though. Well if I remember correctly the free trial of 30days is pretty much the whole application and function, so you can at least try it and see if it work for what you have to do.

It's more a professional record program, like for example, to create tutorial video which you can record your voice at the same time you are recording what you are doing on screen. I'm just not sure if it's good for video game though.

Anyway you should give it a try. I was really please with it and it did the job perfectly.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chingy
Good Chocobo

Member 1075

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2010, 09:11 PM Local time: May 27, 2010, 02:11 AM #3 of 3
Hey thanks for the info! Does this work very well for frapsing? I'm not going to fraps any video game. Only webcam through google and skype. I need to it make a log.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Good Fraps program?